Status: Being Written

Unexpected

Chapter Two

Jonathan’s POV:

“I don’t know if I have said this already but I really don’t wanna do this meet and greet.” I said matter of factally, “All this is gunna be is another squealing fest of teenage girls”

Good news they one the game 5-1 against the Devils; bad news now it was time for the meet and greet, which is either a good thing or bad thing.

“Actually you have, like 500 hundred fucking times this past week” Danny said sarcastically

Truth was they were all nervous about this meet and greet. Ever since the last time, they had to be careful of what happened. They don’t need any creepy stalkers or anymore restraining orders they have to file.

“And hey if it goes bad we can always go clubbing!” Kane exclaimed.

“Well you all can do that after the meet and greet, but I am gunna work on my slap shot” I said seriously, “This was just a cake walk compared to what the Vancouver game is gunna be like.”

“No your not! You are going to actually go out and have some fucking fun tonight! I don’t care if I have stuff you in my fucking duffle bag and carry you to the club, you are going out!” Patrick declared.

“That’s as likely to happen as me finding my future wife tonight” I muttered

“Hey guys its time for your meet and greet”, said the team’s P.R representative called out.

“Okay! Coming!” they all called out at once.

Meanwhile in the meet and greet room….

“I can’t believe that I am going meet Patrick Kane and Danny Callico!!!” Maria nearly shouted in my ear.

“Yes I know who have told me 10 times already and you don’t have to yell, ya know!” I said seething.

“Common how are you not excited to meet Towes! I mean you literally blush anytime anyone mentions him. And why are you wearing that jersey?” Maria said questionally.

“I am excited but I don’t wanna make it seem that obvious. I mean yes he is completely gorgeous but honestly he is just a normal guy with amazing talent” I said matter of factally.

“ Ya know if I didn’t know any better I would say you are turning into a Captain serious yourself” Mar said jokingly.

“As if I know how to have too much fun to be that serious! Remember I was the one who always got us in trouble at school with my plans and pranks” I remarked

“I surprised you never got us suspended or worse… How did you come up with those plans in the first place?” Mel said suspiciously

But before I could make one of my famous witty remarks we were called into the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey!! sorry for the slow updates!! ill be trying to post at least once a week!