Status: Being Written

Unexpected

Chapter Five

JPOV

“And as usual we are late because some one decided that they needed thirty minutes to get ready” Kaner looked pointedly towards Danny

“Says the one who spent 15 minutes trying to decide between shirts!” Danny shot back

“Ya know there are times where I question why am friends with you two…. and right now is one of those times.” I said trying to separate from them as much as possible.

After entering the club, my mind started looking for Hailey but I couldn’t find her. Maria started walking towards us alone….. Kaner was eyeing her up and down looking like a hormonal 13 year-old seeing breasts for the first time. Danny had his eyes on his usual type- big boob and blonde. These guys are pieces of work! Always complaining about puck bunnies, yet they fuck them most of the time!

“Hey you guys made it!”, my attention turned back to Maria.

“Hey where Hailey?”, I asked afraid that she decided not to come.

“She’s in the bathroom wasn’t feeling well for a moment” Maria said like she was hiding something.

“Will she be okay? Why wasn’t she feeling well?” I asked curiously.

“Just had a small headache. She’ll be out in a few” Maria said nervously

It was so easy to tell that she was lying… I shouldn’t care this much though! I haven’t even known Hailey for a day.

“Well I hope she comes back soon” I said worried

“You like her don’t you?” Maria said smirking at me

“I’m not sure yet… I just know that I want to get to know her more” I said

“Well I know for a fact she wants to get to know you too.” Maria said

Hailey’s POV

I knew something was up because when I entered the club, because Maria got this look of anger on her face, the only times she looks that angry is when I ref. makes a bad call or when Alex is mentioned or in the room. And knowing that there was no refs near by only meant that the latter was here.

“Hey do you want to go somewhere else? I can text Kane and tell him we changed our mind on the club……” Maria said while trying to push me back towards the door.

“No. I refuse to let him control my life anymore. This is my chance to [rove not only to myself, but also to him that I don’t need him anymore” I said with confidence that even surprised me.

“Are you sure because its not too late to go” Maria said nervously.

“I am most defiantly sure… and I will be even more sure after I have a drink” I said walking towards the bar.

The night was going great! The guys were a little late, but we expected that so we weren’t annoyed… yet. A couple of guys came to hit on us but we turned them down cause they were all a bunch of pervs. After a few minutes, we decided to hit the dance floor and that it when everything went to shit.

Maria and I were dancing to our favorite song and that when I saw him. He was sitting there with friends. People who used to be my friends before he dumped me for her. Soon she came walking over with drinks in her hand, putting them down and sitting on his lap. Its ok Hailey, you can do this. Show him that he doesn’t affect you anymore, is what I kept telling my self, while trying by best to ignore him. That was going well until he turned to look at me…he then started smirking and whispered into her ear. She turned and saw me also and exactly like him, started smirking as well. Before I could look completely away though, they then turned to each other and started kissing. It wasn’t ‘til then that I saw it. There sitting snuggly on her left hand was a ring. Not a promise ring or decorative ring, but a real engagement ring.

“Maria, I can’t do it.” I said getting her attention.

The look on my faced must have scared her cause suddenly she had this look on her face that she looked ready to kill someone. All of a sudden though, I became woozy and dizzy.

“Lets take you to the bathroom and sit you down. Do you want me to text the boys and reschedule?” she said concerned.

“No no. Let me lie down on the couch for a few minutes and then I’ll be good as new and ready to party with Johnny-boy” I said feeling the small affects of the alcohol already.

“Hahaha, I knew you took a liking to Captain Serious!” Maria said smugly.

“Yea he’s gotta pretty ass and his biceps are so fucking sexy” I slurred.

“Haha alright sweetie lets lie you down and I’ll go meet the boys”.

“Ok. Say hello to your fuck buddies for me” I said sleeply

“They aren’t my fuck buddies… yet” Maria said walking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I finally updated!!! Again I would like to apologize for my shit effort at updating!! Remember to subscribe, comment, recommend! Enjoy<3

Much Love,
Hope