"Wrath's Career"

Act one Scene one, "Two Women In a Bar"

A woman enter the bar, walking with long paced strides she stops in the center stage and scowls at the audience. Then looks around the room as if to intimidate anyone who looks at her. She walks up to the bar stool pulls it out without struggle, and sits. Enters in another woman looking a bit distraught. She pulls up a stool next to Wrath and waved the bar-tender over.

Wrath:
(Looks the woman up and down, then returns her gaze to the stocked shelf of booze)
Stressful day ehh? (nudging the woman)
Woman:
(Exhales, and turns her head towards Wrath)
Oh my goodness you have no idea, I was just at "Italia's Best" on a date with this guy, who I thought liked me - until he started to argue with me over being a vegetarian.
(The bar-tender walks over)
Bar-tender:
Hiyah, can I get you two anything to drink?
Woman:
(Hurriedly) Yeah, I'd like to have a Sex on the Beach.
Bar-tender:
(looks at Wrath)
Anything for you Miss?
Wrath:
Yeah I'll have a firecracker.
(Bar-tender, winks and turns around reaching for his utensils to mix the beverages and a stool to reach the numerous alcoholic bottles that were to be made into a tongue dancing concoction)
Wrath:
Sounds like your day sucked, is that the only part of your day that sucked? Because I've heard a lot a stories told by girls like you… (sarcastically) They also had a sucky day. But I can't imagine the kind-a day you had. Well it could've been worse… So, what's your name?
Woman:
(snorts in anger) Why would I tell you my name if you obviously don't care about the "story" I told you.
Bar-tender:
(slides two glasses in front of the women) Enjoy.
(exits stage)
Wrath:
It's a part of the job description, you tell me how suckish your day was and I pretend to care. Because I have nothing better to do than to listen to somebody's problems when I have enough of my own. Quite frankly I don't even know why I try to care.. or even pretend. For what? The amusement? No! I HATE people.
Woman:
Wow, I was only kidding, I'm Grace. Why are you so upset?
Wrath:
(Takes a sip of her drink)
Because you’re stupid for thinking I care about your problems.
Grace:
(Snorts)
Wow, you have the patience of a eighty-five year old man.
Wrath:
Yeah, and you have the attention span of a squirrel. Go away.
Grace:
(mad, stands up) You should think about how much your attitude affects your relationships, especially when you meet new people. (Pushes in chair and storms off right stage)