Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

001.

“Hey Alex!?” I yelled through the bus.
“YES!?”
“Can I get a kitten?”
“No!” I sighed and closed my eyes sprawling across the sofa.

We've been on this tour for too fucking long. Everyone has things to do but me! Alex has Tay to mess around with; Rian has his potatoey brothers and sisters to fry up for lunch; and Zack, of course, has his good friend the gym.

I'VE BEEN SO BORED I MIGHT AS WELL BE SIX FEET UNDER!

And before you say it, No. Not under the stars. I mean buried under the fucking ground.

I'm tired from playing shows; facing endless boredom off stage; evidently friendless; and now I've been told I can't get a pet cat. I can't win!

Things have been pretty tense this summer though. Everyone has had heat exhaustion at least once and Zack and Rian turn into divas when they don't get they're iced tea on time. You'd think because we've known each other so long, and tour constantly, that we'd be used to the weather and the desperate build up of testosterone. But evidently, even Flyzik can't cope.

Him and Kurily are off traipsing around town looking for people who don't speak nonsense and don't replace their shaving foam with whipped cream whenever we're on the bus.

Not that I ever do that.

ALEX TOLD ME TO DO IT!

I threw off my shirt and tried to get comfy on the chair. “It's too hot!” I whined. Evan came into the room and switched on the fan. He sat on the floor in front of me and opened up the book he's bee reading non-stop. Fifty shades of grey.

“Evan?” He sighed and looked up at me.
“Yes Jack?” He replied tetchily.
“Wanna know what my mommy calls that book?” He rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh.
“Not really. Do I have a choice?” I grinned and shook my head in reply. “Go on then.”
“Mom calls it 'mommy porn'. He shook his head and turned back to his book. “Evaaaaan.” I whined. He slammed his book shut and walked out.

I'M BORED! WILL SOMEONE ENTERTAIN ME FOR FUCKS SAKE!

Rian walked into the room with four beers. I smiled up at him and fluttered my eyelashes. He rolled his eyes and opened it with his teeth. He handed the bottle to me and called for Alex. My other half came into the room and snatched the bottle off Rian with a nod of thanks.
“Alright wanker?” He looked at me and raised his owly eyebrow. I nodded and sipped my beer.

Pure bliss.

Alex walked back to the bunks and I heard the creaking of springs. Him and his fat ass are going to destroy all of the bunks one day.

That day will be the day I turn against him and eat his brains.

“Seen Zack?” Rian asked. I shrugged.
“Not for a little while. He's been so quiet lately.” Rian nodded looking concerned. Good old mamma RiRi.
“Yeah. But he's always quiet.”
“He's been like... I dunno... A fucking mute! For a few days now! I'm worried Rian. I miss my Zacky cuddles.” I pouted and Rian 'aww-ed' at me. He ruffled my hair and turned to the kitchen again.
“Don't worry. You can room with Zack at the next hotel.” He smiled and left me alone again.

I rested my drink against my forehead and smiled.

We're at a hotel tomorrow... I think...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short introduction to setting and characters etc. etc. It will get better. I've just been busy. :)