Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

0011.

I crawled out of my bunk unhappily. I rolled out onto the floor before standing up and walking into the kitchen in my underwear.
"Morning." I greeted a few of the crew members who were in there along with Rian and Alex. "Where's Zack and Danny?" I frowned and rubbed my hair.
"Your love interest left a few minutes ago." Matt answered. "Gone to meet someone in Taco Bell."
"I thought he was going to the gym?" Evan asked pouring coffee into a mug and handing it to me. I nodded gratefully and took the first sip before Alex stole the cup.

"Naaah, Zack's been talking to... Someone... Now he's gone to meet them... I'm worried..." Rian trailed off sitting on the floor.
"Mmm... Me and jack could go find him! We'll go check on him!" Alex chimed in. I nodded setting down my cup.
"Yeah, sure. Lemme get dressed." I rubbed my eyes and trailed back to my bunk chucking on a beanie, skinny jeans and a JAGK shirt. Alex came through and grabbed my wrist pulling me off the bus despite my protests.
"C'mon! Who knows what he's doing!" Alex sighed. I rolled my eyes and readjusted my beanie.
"I'm coming! Jeez!"
"Glad to know I have that effect on you." Alex winked at him.

***
When Alex and I walked into Taco Bell I gasped and gripped at Alex's arm. I felt Alex tense up and shake his head slightly before Zack looked over. I noticed a glint in his eyes. He was with John O'Callaghan and they were leaving... holding hands...

I felt my heart speed up as I gripped onto Alex's hoodie tighter. "Ah-Alex..." No. I wasn't using one of my dodgy British accents, my voice cracked from the disappointment. I felt so fragile. Alex grabbed my arm and pulled me out of Taco Bell after them.
"It's okay, Jacky. I have a plan. I'll help you. 'Kay?" I nodded gulping back the tears that brimmed my eyes.
"I-I love him Alex... So much..." He bit his lip.
"I know, that's why this has to work," Alex grinned. I followed after them from a distance with Alex as they turned into a sports shop.

"Jack, I'll distract John and you talk to Zack. You have to tell him... Don't just... Stand there and let him slip away..." I nodded and watched Alex's movements as he walked over to the pair. I eavesdropped on their conversation from behind a clothes rack. "HEY GUYS!" Alex jumped into Zack's arms before releasing Mr Muscle and turning to John. "Long time no speak my Arizonian friend!" Alex bro hugged John and winked at me.
"Hey 'Lex," John smiled at Alex but looked rather confused. The taller of the two walked over to Zack and linked their hands together.

I clenched my fists at my sides out of frustration. That bitch should keep his hands off my man! I felt like doing the sassy clicking thing but I couldn't risk blowing this.
"So how are things with you and Gare, John?" Alex smiled sweetly. I laughed quietly.
"Oh... Uh... well... Um... me and...uh... I'd rather not talk about Garrett..." So little Johnny boy's hiding something? Hmm...
"Oh, okay. Oh! Zack?" Zack grunted in reply. "Jack's been looking for you all morning." At that Alex waved me over.
"Yo, bro!" I grinned as I sauntered over to the three. I linked arms with Alex who nodded at me smiling.
"John look! This would definitely look good on you!" Alex dragged John by the arm and left me to it. I bit my lip nervously and looked up at Zack.

"I'minlovewithyou!" I yelled before running out of the shop fast. I heard someone yelling my name and carried on running.
"JAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK! COME BAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCKKKKK!" Alex yelled. I ignored him and carried on running. I tripped over and fell flat on my face. I just lay there allowing my breathing to slow.

I can't believe I just did that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo... Yeah, I'm going to try and update a few other fics as well (pretty much all ATL based.) C+S let us know what you're thinking and if you've got time go and read my other fics. You might like them. ;)