Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

012

I watched as Jack ran from the shop and down the road but I couldn't move to follow him. My feet felt like they were stuck to the ground. Did he really just say what I think he said? No, he couldn't have. He probably just . . . said something else. Maybe he had to pee? Maybe that's why he ran away so fast?

I looked over at Alex who was staring at me with wide eyes.
"What the hell was that?" he said and I shrugged
"I have no idea" I said honestly "I think he had to pee"
Alex just rolled his eyes at me before walking out of the shop and in the same direction that Jack had gone.

John looked at me and laughed
"Zack" he said softly "What we have is great . . . but I think we should just stop while we're ahead y'know?" he rubbed the back of his head nervously and I felt myself nodding. Wait, what?

"I understand" I said softly
John walked over to me and put his hands on my shoulders "Zack, it's not you ok? Never think that but I think that whatever is going on between you and Jack is going to end better for you than whatever we have here"
I looked up at him confused "But there's nothing going on between me and Jack"

John just ruffledd my hair and slug his arm around my shoulders and leading me out of the shop
"Sure Zack, Sure"

#

I walked onto the bus that night a few minutes before bus call and headed to my bunk. I was thinking about what John had said. What did he think was going on between me and Jack? I thought I was hiding it pretty well! John wasn't even around Jack for that long anyway! Maybe someone called him? Rian ha been acting a bit strange lately . . . but I knew that Jack didn't have any feelings for me. He would have told me, wouldn't he?

Maybe I should talk to Jack? Maybe he said something important today before he ran off and John heard? Maybe Alex said something to John?

The bus started up and soon we were off on the highway again. well maybe I should talk to him now? He can't run away from me again.

I quietly climbed out of my bunk and headed to the back lounge where I could hear some sort of movie playing. I stood in the doorway and Rian looked up at me before nudging Alex next to him and they both got up from the couch
"Umm, we'll leave you too to it" he said akwardly before leaving the room, Alex hot on his heels.

Jack tod up as well and looked over at me before looking down at the ground.
"I'm sorry" he mumbled and I frowned, what was he sorry for? I was beyond confused but that wasn't what I was thinking of. Looking at Jack, all ubmiive like that and I had a trong urge to kis him, so I did.

I put a hand under his chin and made him look up at me. And that was the last straw. I shut my eyes, leant in and placed my lips gently upon his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! They finally kissed!

Sorry for possible spelling errors :/ I need a new keyboard

Enjoy! :)