Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

013.

I stood in shock for a little while after he kissed me. "Did you just... Have I... Do you..." I wasn't quite sure where to start. I sat down and frowned at my hands. "Did that really just happen?" I rubbed my forehead and frowned even more.
"Yes." Zack replied, looking more concerned than me.
"Wow... Can it happen again?" I grinned at him. He smirked and I pulled him towards me by the collar. I pressed my lips against his and deepened the kiss. I released his collar to wrap my arms around his neck.

This feels more then right, nothing has ever felt so good before. This is way better then 'Jalex' believe me!

I managed to force Zack down underneath me on the seat and sat in his lap kissing him as the rest of the band came back through.
"TOLD YOU THEY'D GET IT ON!" Rian cheered. Alex laughed and came and sat next to us. I hopped out of Zack's lap and sat next to him instead. We both had blushes spread across our faces.
"We've been discussing this for weeks haven't we Ri!?" Alex grinned at me and Zack. I hit his arm.
"You promised you wouldn't tell! You bitch!" Alex rolled his eyes.
"Jack you only told me... Yesterday? And you're accusing me of talking about it for weeks. Think about it..." I thought about it and sat with my mouth wide open until Zack shut it for me.

"But how did you... Why would you... What?" I pulled a face and looked at Zack instantly blushing and hiding behind a pillow.
"Jack, you were just making out with the guy and now you can't even look at him! Pathetic!" Rian teased and poked me in the ribs causing me to turn and jolt my hips into Zack.
"Ow Jack! Bone-argh!" Zack cried out as my hips jolted again. Rian stopped poking me and sat back down. He looked at Alex and the two of them collapse laughing.

"BONER! JACK'S GOT A BONER! JACK'S GOT A BONER!" Alex announced to the band and crew. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I stood, unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them and my underwear down.
"NO BONER SEE!" I pulled them back up and sat back down.
"I really didn't need you to show me that tiny dick of yours!"
"My dick isn't small is it!?" I grabbed Zack's arm. "Please tell me my dick isn't small!" I pouted at Zack then looked at Rian.
"It's-"
"DON'T EVEN SAY IT!" I threatened and lunged at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shorty got low low low low low low low low. So guys, anyone got Don't Panic yet!? I haven't :( If anyone like Of Mice & Men fics I'll be doing a lot of them in a few days 4 DAYS TILL I SEE THEM!