Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

Chaper 14

I lay in my bunk that night and stared up at the ceiling. I felt so . . . relieved. And Happy of course. I had finally kissed Jack! and it felt amazing! I couldn't believe it. That and he didn't react badly, in fact he acted just as happily as I did which was good.

I felt really happy that he liked me as well and he has for a while by the sound of what Alex was saying. So why did he feel like he had to hide it from me? Maybe I can ask him that the next time I see him.

I heard someone get out of their bunk and walk over towards mine, probably just going to the bathroom. I thought. They won't bother me.

And then all of a sudden Jack was sliding open the curtain to my bunk and climbing in next to me. Well, on top of me really as there was hardly room for two in the small bunks. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer still, closing the curtain behind his back.

"Hey" he mumbled and I smiled at him, loosening my grip on him so he could look up at me
"Hey" I whispered back "How are you?" I nudged his cheek with my nose and he giggled. Yeah that's right GIGGLED.

"I'm good" he whispered before kissing my nose and giving me a bright smile. I leant forward and kissed him softly, pulling away and humming softly.
"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" I whispered to him and he smiled at me

"How long?" he taunted and I brushed his fringe away from his face
"Too long" I groaned before pulling him back down for another kiss, my tounge touching his lips softly and him immeadiately granting me access to his mouth where I memorized every possible detail with my tounge.

Jack pulled away panting and rested his forhead against my shoulder "Wow" he breathed out "I'm glad you didn't wait any longer"
"Why?" I asked, suprised
"Because" he whispered "I like you, isn't it obvious?"

I stared at the top of his head in disbelief. He liked me? For how long? Who else knew?
Jack looked down at me with wide eyes
"Y-You do?" I stuttered. Damn Zack. Way to be smooth.
Jack giggled again "Of course I do silly" he said "I don't just make out with anyone you know"

"Except Alex" I muttered and Jack looked at me with sad eyes
"Do you really think that I'd make out with Alex?" he closed his eyes and shuddered "That would be like the grossest thing ever"

I smiled, please with that response. But I was still going to talk to Alex in the morning.
"Go to sleep now Jack" I whispered and he nodded before kissing me again softly.
I think I could get used to this.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just started a new imagine blog! You should all go and check it out, follow it on tumblr and post submissions into my ask box! Pretty please?
http://imaginezmerrick.tumblr.com/