Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

018

I looked at Jack in my arms with what I knew was a stupid grin on my face. I couldn't believe that he had just done that, brushed Alex off, come out and told the world that we were dating. All in one go! I knew Alex wouldn't be happy about this but I pushed those thoughts aside. I was never going to let him out of my sight again.

I pressed a kiss to kiss cheek (lingering for a few moments so the fans could take some photos) before setting him back down on his feet and we launched into the next song . . . without Alex. I looked up at him just as he joined in and saw him glaring daggers at me. Well Shit.

#

After the show Jack took another running leap and jumped into my arms again. I laughed as he wrapped his arms around me and shook his hair in my face, flicking his sweat anywhere.
"Disgusting" I heard Alex mutter as he brushed past us and Jack froze. I knew that he had heard him.

"What did you say?" asked Jack innocently, climbing out of my arms and standing in front of me. Oh shit. We were in for an Alex-and-Jack-are-mortal-enemies type of fight. And everyone could tell that it was not going to end well.

"You heard me" sneered Alex "Who do you think you're fooling Jack? YOU'RE NOT GAY"
Jack just chuckled and put his hands on his hips "How wold YOU know that? How would you know anything about me anymore?"
"I-" Alex started but Jack cut him off
"When was the last time you even had a conversation with me Alex?" asked Jack "I'll tell you when. It was back before me and Zack even got together and you were encouraging me. What the hell changed?"

Alex just stared at Jack with his mouth open. Jack sent me a confused look and I just shrugged. I had no idea what was going on. I slowly took Jack's hand and pulled him towards the Bus. Bus call would be soon and no one wants an angry Mickey on the bus.

We ran onto the bus and Jack wrapped his arms around me once more and whispered
"What the hell just happened?"
I shrugged "I have no idea Jacky but I think you just put him in his place"
Jack giggled in my arms.

Within minutes everyone was on the bus and we were heading towards our next destination but the bus stopped not 10 minutes after we had started driving.
"Oi Mickey!" Yelled Jeff "What's going on?"
"Hotel night idiots" came the answering yell and Jack's eyes lit up before he was out of my arms and running to the front of the bus.

Slowly I followed him to the front of the bus and grabbed both of our overnight bags on the way past the bunks before exiting the bus. I locked the bus behind me as I was the last one, as usual. I saw Mickey and the rest of the crew in the lobby but both Alex and Jack were missing.

"Zack" said Flyzik "You're rooming with Rian" he tossed me a key card
"What about Jack?" I asked
"What about him?"
"Who's he staying with?"
"Alex, who else?"
"Did you not see the big almost-fight they had at the venue?"

"They can get over their 'almost-fight' while sharing a room I'm sure" said Matt, brushing it off and I shared a look with Rian who looked just as worried as I did. Who knew what Alex was going to do?

We headed up to our room together and dumped all of our bags when I received a text from Jack
'Meet me in the hallway? Do you have my bag?'
I chuckled and grabbed his bag before heading out into the hallway
"Jacky" I said "Are you ok?"
Jack just shrugged "Yeah"
I gave him his bag "You don't have to share with him you know, you can stay with me and Rian if you want"

Jack put a hand on my shoulder "I'm sure everything will be fine" he said and I looked into his eyes, I knew that not talking to Alex was hurting him and he desperately wanted to make up with him again. I kissed his cheek before turning back to the room "Text me if anything happens ok?"
"Ok" said Jack "Love you"
"Love you too" i said before walking back into my room.

It was only one night. So why did it feel like goodbye? I had a bad feeling about tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY THAT THIS IS SO LATE!

But I have exams this week and I've been so stressed :( After this week I'm done for school for the rest of the year though so updates will be quicker :)

Much love to anyone who Commented/Favourited/Subscribed :)