Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

020

I couldn't believe that Alex would do this. What on earth had either of us done to him recently? Especially to set him off like this. He would never hit Jack. . . they used to be the bestest of friends! Like Peanut Butter and Jelly or Spagetti and Meatballs. What had gotten into him?!

I needed to talk to him alone, but I knew that Rian would never let me just in case I hit him. I need to find a way to talk to him just for a few minutes!

I waited for Jack as he saw the doctor and thought up a plan. Hopefully it would work.

#

When we got back onto the bus I helped Jack into his bunk before slipping into mine, I didn't want to risk hurting him while we were both asleep that and the bunks are super super tiny and it would be really uncomfortable, especially with Jack now in a brace.

I waited until everyone was asleep before climbing out of my bunk and silently walking to the back lounge where I could hear Alex talking softly to someone on the phone.
"I can't believe that I did that" he said "I can't believe that I hit Jack. Jack of all people! He's my best friend! Why would you make me do this?!"
"I didn't make you do this" said the strange voice on the other end of the phone "You did this, unless you want people to find out?"

"No!" said Alex quickly "We agreed that you wouldn't tell anyone! I've done everything that you've asked! Including beat up my best friend. . . He'll never be alone in the same room as me again, you know that right?"
"You're loss" said the voice "Now make sure that you follow the plan"
Alex sighed "Fine" before hanging up the phone.

I quickly scrambled back to my bunk and climbed in. What on earth was Alex hiding? I was GOING to talk to him about why all of a sudden he thinks it's not ok for Jack to be gay after he was TOTALLY all for it in the beginning? But this, this is just. Full on. Maybe I should talk to someone about it? But who would believe me? They all think that I want to kill him for what he did to Jack and I sort of do but I don't at the same time because hey, our band still needs a singer.

#

The next morning when I woke up we were already at the next venue, after all of the drama that happened last night with Jack ending up in the emergancy room we thought it might be a bit easier if we skipped the hotel night and just went straight to the next venue so we could set up early.

I climbed out of my bunk and saw that Matt was the only one up, I sat down next to him and turned on Rian's laptop, he wouldn't mind if I borrowed it for a bit. At first I searched a few normal things, like checking my twitter and Kill Brand and that sort of thing but then I searched 'Holly Madison' into google and started to learn more about her. What a bitch.

"Morning" mumbled Jack suddenly and I quickly closed the window before shutting the laptop and smiling up at him. I guess that I would just have to search for some dirt on her some other time.
"Hey Jack" I said "How are you feeling?"
"Like Shit" he whimpered before sitting down next to me and putting his head on my shoulder. "I'm in pain Zacky"
"Poor thing" I said, taking his hand and kissing the back of it "Is there anything I can do?"

Jack was about to reply when Alex entered the room and he fell silent. Great, now everyone in our band was being super awkward. This was going to be so terrible on stage but first I wanted to find out more about Holly Madison, it would be easier to get her to ley off of Jack than it would for Alex and his . . . . mystery contact.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)