Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

021.

"Zacky?" I called out. My voice was husky with sleep, I walked to where Zack was standing after soundcheck. To be quite honest I was kind of gutted we missed out on our hotel night last night.

"Zacky?" I whimpered and tugged at the bottom of his shirt. He looked at me and excused himself from his conversation with Danny and Evan.
"What's wrong, Jack?" He kissed my lips gently and I kissed back without hesitation.
"I'm all achey and I want you to make it better," I felt my bottom lip quiver.
"Aw, Jack, I wish I could take the pain away babe, I really do." He looked at me sympahetically.

As Alex walked into the area, Zack glared at him. Alex looked at me with his innocent, doe like eyes. At that moment I just wanted to run and jump on him to forgive him instantly. Zack wrapped his arms carefully around my waist to avoid jolting my upper body. He kissed my neck and I turned to smile at him.

"Zacky? Why won't Mickey let me play tonight?" I pouted. "Its not fair, its not like its my hand that's broken and we could just say I hurt myself crowd surfing," I huffed. Zack laughed and stroked my hair.
"We all know what you're like Jay, in a split second you'll decide to crowd surf and I don't want to watch you get hurt again." I smiled and kissed Zacks lips.

I'm glad I have Zack now. Without him my life would be a ginormous mess. He helps to keep me calm, even when we were just good friends. I cuddled into him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Do you want to go and get some food before the show?" Zack asked and I nodded fast. Zack laughed and I took his hand.
"I'd rather you sucked my dick but I guess food would be good." I shrugged and Flyzik hit the back of my head. I stuck my tongue out at him and wiggled it.

Lets just say that Mickey isn't my favorite person today. Zacky is. But Zack is my favorite person every day so it doesn't really count I guess. It used to be Alex but he's been seriously demoted. What a dick.

Instantly, Zack managed to find a Taco Bell and took me inside. I grinned and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait for this!" I licked my lips. "I've been waiting for this all day." My stomach rumbled and Zack laughed.
"You're stomach seems to love me." Zack teased.
"Not just my stomach," I muttered to myself.
"What was that?" Zack smiled at me and I took a deep breath.
"I love you Zack." I blushed as he went to order the food. Did I just ruin a good thing here? God I hope not. This guy is everything to me... And more...
♠ ♠ ♠
My laptop has successfully crashed so I'm writing on my phone and my PSVita so bear with me. I know this chapter is suuuuuuupeeerrr short. sorry...