Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

022

I stared at Jack for a minute. Did he really just say that? I had to shake my head to snap my head back to real life, where Jack was rambling about something. I put one of my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss.
"I love you too silly" I whispered and his face lit up like a Christmas tree, making me laugh.

We finished out meals and started to walk back to the venue. Should I tell Jack about the phone call? He is the only one that's going to believe me after all.
"Jay" I said softly and stopped walking.
"Yeah Z?"
"I. . . need to tell you something" I said and he look at me confused "About Alex" I clarified
"What about him?" asked Jack, facing me now

"I heard him on the phone the other night" I said "He was talking to someone, I couldn't make out the voice"
"Well That's what you do on the phone Zack" said Jack
"But he was talking about you" I said quickly before he could walk off "He . . feels bad about hurting you, you know? But he did it to stop someone from spilling a secret"
"What secret?"
"I don't know he didn't say" I said "But I think he's in deep shit Jack"

Jack just stared at me silently for a moment "And who do you think is in it with him?"
"Holly Madison?" I said quietly and Jack let go of my hand

"I don't understand" he said
"Neither do I" I said honestly
"Then why are you telling me this?"
"Because anyone else would think that I'm making it up to get back at Alex"
"Are you?"
"No. I'm not"
"Then why are you telling me this? It's not like I can do anything about it! I can't even play for I don't even know how long Zack! I'm useless!"

I watched as Jack stormed off towards the venue and sighed. Maybe I shouldn't have told him then? Maybe I should just talk to Alex about it? It's not as if any of us have ever kept secrets between the band, we always talk everything out and approach everything as a team. Why can't we just go back to that?

I followed Jack back to the venue and decided to find Alex, maybe we can just talk all of this out. All of this drama is draining. No one was in the Bus so I headed towards the dressing room. I was about to open the door when I felt something hard hit me on the back of my head.

Ow. I thought, and then I was falling and everything was turning black. What on earth was going on?
♠ ♠ ♠
Another Short chapter! Enjoy :)

Also: To those who are waiting on my story 'Do you really need me?' to be updated. It is coming soon, I just got majorly distracted between chapters so it's taking a while