Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

003.

I ran to the bed closest to the window and grinned. "Shotgun!" I patted the duvet cover and flopped down on the pillows. Five star all the way bitch.

It's because we're members of All Time Low. We have our own staff and everything.

Pft, I wish.

I looked around the room and noticed a kettle and biscuits on the side. I grinned and went straight for the chocolate ones. I attempted to open the packet and struggled for a while. I growled and grabbed the kettle bashing the packet with them.
"WHY THE FUCK WON'T YOU FUCKING OPEN!? YOU PIECE OF SHITTY SUGAR." Zack looked over examined my actions and burst out laughing. I pouted. "It's not funny!" I threw the pack at his head and he caught them before tossing them in the trash.
"It's funny," Zack shrugged. He lay back on the sofa and I tutted.
"NUH UH! NO WAY MISTER! WE HAVE A SLUMBER PARTY TO PLAN!" I stropped over and pulled him up off the sofa. "Face masks."

Zack had a look of horror on his face as I pulled out Alex's torture kit.

Well, that's what I call it. Being the lead singer means that Alex is a diva, therefore he wears make up and has a very complex beauty regime. I know for a facts that face masks help you relax and I also know you need those green things you get in salads to put over your eyes.

I pinned Zack onto the bed closest to the door and started rubbing the white stuff on his face. Despite his attempts at struggling away, I knew Zack wouldn't push me off. He doesn't want to hurt me. Simple. I got out the green thingies and he laughed.
"Jack, why the fuck do you have lettuce in your bag?" Zack stifled another giggle as I narrowed my eyes.
"Well, Alex walks around with salad on his face all the time when he puts this stuff on. And this was the only green, salady, thingy we have on the bus." Zack rolled his eyes.
"So you thought it'd work?"
"No, I was going to go to a burger place and use the yucky things they put in them but it was hot and Matt told me if I left the bus I'd get lost, and that I had to wait for you to get back." I sighed. "But I didn't want to ruin the surprise." Zack smiled and sat up.
"Let's not put lettuce or pickles on our eyes... Yeah? Can I take this off and we'll do something else?" Zack suggested. I shook my head.
"Do me!" Does that sound wrong? I laughed. "That's what she said."

Zack shook his head as I handed him a bright green face mask he squirted it on his fingers and rubbed it into my face. It tickled, so naturally I squirmed around a bit.
"Alex has a manicure set too! Want to tr-" Zack clasped his hand over my mouth.
"No!" I pulled a sad face and went to get my phone. I took a picture of Zack's face and tweeted it to Alex. I got an angry reply and smirked.

Zack's going to get it tomorrow.

"Zaaaaaack! Why haven't you been nice to meeeeee?" I sat next to him. He shuffled around uncomfortably. "Tell me!" I ordered.
"HEY! LET'S GET ROOM SERVICE WITH MATT'S CREDIT CARD!" I grinned and nodded forgetting all about my question... Well... For now.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUUUUUUN! (updates will be about a week apart.) C+S