Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

004

As Jack raced out of the hotel room to steal Matt's credit card (how he was planning on getting away with it I'll never know) I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Staring at myself in the mirror. What the hell had he put on my face?

I quickly tried to get as much of it off as I could and a few minutes later my face was red raw, but clear of any goo.
"Get it together" I told myself in the mirror "It's just Jack"
I couldn't have Jack figure it out, and keeping it a secret is going to be harder than I originally thought.

I heard the hotel room door slam
"HONEY, I'M HOME!" came Jack's booming voice. I took a deep breath and flushed the toilet before exiting the bathroom.
I found Jack set up int the kitchen, room service menu in one hand and Matt's credit card in the other and he was listing things off to someone on the other end of the phone. He spotted me and smiled "Oh and a protein shake thanks" he winked at me before listing off the numbers on Matt's credit card and hanging up the phone.

He sat on the couch and pulled me down next to him "Ok" he said excitedly "So I ordered a whole heap of food and Home Alone is on TV tonight and Alex said that. . . " he paused to take a deep breath and I laughed, sometimes he spoke so fast even he couldn't keep up.

#

It didn't take very long for the food to come. It took even less time for Jack to stuff himself so full that he could barely move and then fall asleep before Home Alone even ended. What was I supposed to do with all of this extra food?

I carried Jack to his bed and put him down before cleaning up some of the food, at least we would be able to share it with everyone tomorrow and it wont be wasted.

I slumped in my bed and watched as Jack slept quietly, a nice change from when he was awake. And don't even try to tell me that this is creepy, I know it is but that wasn't gong to stop me. God I sound a bit like a creep but I don't care. No one is here to call me out on it and when else will I get the chance?

I eventually fell asleep to thoughts of Jack.

#

I woke up the next morning before Jack (thank god, I was slightly worried that I may have moaned his name in my sleep) and quickly locked myself in the bathroom so that I could shower before he got up. No need for him to see me in this state.

When I left the bathroom Jack was prancing around the room butt naked, collecting clothes for his shower. I felt my eyes stray to his. . . . package and quickly slapped a hand over my eyes. Right before promptly tripping over something on the ground and hitting my head on one of those stupid bedside tables that all hotels seem to have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while to update :(

I hope you like it though!