Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

005.

I watched as Zack fell and laughed. I skipped over and tried to help pull him up. How did he manage that? I shook my head and sat on the floor next to him, instead of successfully tugging him up off the floor.
"Hey, you've got a nice view from down here," I stated. Before shivering from the cold air.
"Jack, put some clothes on!" Zack sighed, got up, and walked over to my still fully packed bag. He pulled out some of my underwear and chucked them at me.
"Flyzik's rule number four - Don't throw things at Jack unless you want a diva moment," Zack rolled his eyes and patted my head before laying down on his bed.

***

Around two hours later Zack was asleep and I was still wide awake. I kept hearing noises and thought slenderman was after me. I ran out of my bed and jumped into Zack's shivering.
"He's coming Zacky!" I squealed terrified and curled up against Zack's muscular body. Lucky I didn't share a room with Lex. He's fat and doesn't have muscles like Zack.
"Who's coming?" Zack grunted and rolled over to face me. I looked up at his face and blushed slightly. His eyes were half open and his bed head looked like sex hair...

Yum, sex.

"S-slenderman, Zacky, help me!" I whimpered and he sighed wrapping his arms around me and mumbling something along the lines of - "who the fuck is slenderman" - I ignored him and curled closer into his chest.

***

I must have fallen asleep like that because I woke up at about 6a.m in Zack's bed and still in my birthday suit. Zack was still asleep with his arms wrapped around me.

I was trapped.

I tried to wriggle out of his grasp and failed miserably. I heard the door click open and in walked Rian and Alex. "Hey Jack?" Alex whispered.
"You two shared a bed?" Rian raised an eyebrow in amusement.
"Slenderman tried to get me last night and I got scared," I pouted and Zack nuzzled in closer to me making me squeak in surprise. "I'm stuck and I need to pee."

Alex and Rian laughed at my misfortune and didn't try to save me from Zack's grip either. I didn't really need to pee I just have a really bad case of morning wood right now and I don't want Zack to see it.