Status: In progress. Deal with the wait. It's summer and the two of us have plans.

These Days

007.

I was confused when a knock on the bathroom interrupted me, mid-wank. "Wha-at?" I half moaned. Now this would be really awkward if it was Zack, but I could tell it was someone less impatient as they were attempting to pry open the door.
"Jack! LET ME IN BITCH!" I recognised Alex's voice and sighed. I finished doing my 'business' and went outside. "Were you jerking off in there?" I nodded and shrugged.

Living so close together all the time means little thinks like that don't matter. I made my way over to my bag and pulled out some clothes so that I could cover my fully exposed body.
"You could of asked me Jacky, I would of been more then happy to help," Alex winked. We both laughed. It's a constant thing between the two of us that we continue the 'Jalex' (Jah-Lex) routine in private.
"I know sexy Lexy, but I was desperate!" I stuck my tongue out as I pulled on my clothes. "I'm hungry what's for breakfast?" I whined.

Alex led me downstairs to some kind of breakfast buffet thing. I saw Rian and Zack sitting together and tried to hide my blush, Alex looked at me with a frowny face and I sighed.

Guess the Barakat is out of the bag.

"Jaac-"
"I'm in love with Zack!" I confessed. Alex looked taken aback at first and I bit my lip. Sure we joke about being gay but I don't know how he actually feels about homosexuals.
"I know..." He grinned. "Try not to be so obvious jeez." He walked over and sat with Rian and Zack.

I stood open mouthed staring after him... Did he really just say that? He's know all along...

Well shit.

I took a shit load of waffles off a plate and sat on Alex's lap to eat them. No one even bothers to speak to me when I'm eating. They won't get a proper response anyway. I scoffed my face while the others talked about the next city and fan encounters we've had there.

I finished up leaving half a waffle which Zack took and ate for himself. "Ew... Jack's mouth been on that... Careful you don't get mono or something," Alex teased. I elbowed him in the chest.
"I don't have mono! You're the slutty one in this relationship." Rian shook his head at our behaviour.
"Keep the crazy in guys. No one needs to see this. You two scar children for life... I mean, look at the hustler club... Poor poor kids." I laughed along with the others and relaxed a bit now.

At least now when I'm having a fit over Zack not liking me, I have Alex to whine at. When I say whine at I mean whine. I had a massive strop over Matt buying the wrong type of poptarts the other day.

"So, what are you guys doing when we get to the next city?" I asked. I was hoping to find out if Zack had any plans.
"Having a nice little sleep." Alex yawned and rested his forehead on my shoulder.
"Finding a gym," Rian piped up. Zack and I both snapped our heads up and looked at him.
"No offence bro, but I though Zack would be the one to say that." I raised my bushy eyebrows at him.
"Well... I have Cass now... I just want to look good," Rian blushed Zack looked at me grinning.

"AWW!" We cooed in unison.
"You guys are so gay. Go have a fuck in your room." Rian stropped out of the room leaving Alex, Zack and myself cracking up with laughter.
"He's so moody when it's his time of the month," I rolled my eyes and Alex chuckled.
"I should go find him. You know what he's like. See you two in a bit, you should probably pack your stuff up ready. Just saying," Alex left.
"Zaaaaackyyy, Can you help me? I can't fold!" I sighed. Zack rolled his eyes at me but nodded. "Love you Zee." I jumped out of my seat and ran down to our room before he changed his mind.

Only to realise my room key is inside, and I had to wait for Zack anyway. When he got to the room he laughed and unlocked to door allowing me to run inside. I chucked all my belongings in my bag and snuck Alex's beauty kit in Zack's so I wouldn't get blamed.

I spent the rest of the time staring at Zack's arse as he packed my bag for me. This is the life.

The suite life... Of Zack and Cody...

No, Jack! No!
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... Sorry about the weird ending. Umm... I got bored and was looking for a fanfiction to update then I saw that this had been updated and had a mini party in my head. YAY!