Status: This is my first story on this site. I hope you enjoy it; feedback would be amazing.

Wake Me up When My Story Ends

20 That's a Date

Alexa warmly smiled at Seamus Finnigan who disappeared from the library with a wide grin plastered underneath his freckles. However, a familiarly brusque voice washed the smile instantly off her face, “You’re going to Hogsmeade with Finnigan?”

Alexa ‘tsked’ at the disbelief in Draco’s voice, curtly turning to her Herbology textbook to continue reading, “You do realize this is the second time you’ve spied on me in the library.”

Draco snorted, walking around Alexa’s table so he could openly glare at her. She could only wish that Draco Malfoy was following her. In reality, these days he was in the library nearly as much as Hermione was in order to study for his upcoming O.W.L.’s. The pressure from his father to excel above those with tainted blood wasn’t waning.

“I couldn’t help it, you two were flirting so loudly,” Draco sneered, igniting Alexa’s temper.

After their scandalous kiss last week, the both of them had tried avoiding each other again. The tension went continually unacknowledged and while it was awkward, at least it wasn’t as destructive as a relationship would be. Their endeavors seemed to have been working until now that a certain Slyhterin just couldn’t stay away. To Draco, Alexa was essentially taunting him when she loudly giggled with Seamus. Alexa and her affairs shouldn’t matter to him but they did and since that fact had been established long ago, he didn’t bother to suppress his reaction.

“Oh, because Pansy’s so quiet,” Alexa snapped, vehemently glowering at the bewildered male.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” Draco irritably asked, wary of her insinuation yet remaining resilient. He had come over here to ward Alexa off that filthy Gryffindor yet she wouldn’t have it. The fact that she’s a Gryffindor herself seemed to be slipping his mind more and more often lately.

Alexa sourly rolled her eyes, bitterly replying to his ignorance, “You know what I meant.”

Draco actually had no idea what she was referring to; he didn’t understand what Pansy had to do with all of this. Nevertheless, as he darted through bookcases to evade the nearing Madam Pince, he realized that he couldn’t go to Hogsmeade without a date if Alexa Yaxley had one. While any girl in the school would be fortunate to have Draco ask them on a date, mocking Alexa with Pansy seemed like the best way to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, but I'm back loves :) I have the next two chapters done