Untitled

Things Have Changed

Tom kissed Bill, pressing himself against his twin. Bill kissed back eagerly wrapping his arms tight around Tom’s neck, keeping him in place. Tom walked Bill backwards until his knees met the bed and he fell back, pulling Tom on top of him, their lips staying connected.

“Urgh, Bill,” Tom groaned into the kiss, pressing his lips harder to Bill’s.

Bill ran his hands down Tom’s body like he had so many times before, and flipped them over, so he was straddling Tom.

Tom moved his hands underneath Bill’s shirt, stroking the star tattoo on his hip, moving his hand downwards.
Bill stopped, and removed Tom’s hand from his hip. “We can’t...” He mumbled against his twin’s lips.

Tom pulled back. “Why?” he asked, after hearing the same words he had heard so many times before.

“You know why,” Bill said, pressing his lips harder to Tom’s, ending the conversation abruptly.

Tom didn’t reply, instead shoving Bill off of him, and walking across the hotel room, running his hand through his dreads.

“Tom, please, don’t do this...” Bill pleaded from the bed. “You know we can’t go any further. You’re my brother for fucks sake. It’s wrong.”

“And kissing isn’t? Loving you isn’t?”

Bill flinched, his face hardening. “Don’t say that, Tom.”

Tom sighed, “It’s how I feel. Why should I deny the truth just because you do?”

“I don’t want to have this fucking conversation again.”

Tom didn’t know when all this started. He’d never felt anything for Bill except brotherly love. He’s always been protective of Bill, he feels like it’s his duty, after all he is the older twin.

One day, when they were home alone, they were wrestling in the garden. They had been rolling in the mud and then suddenly their lips connected, sending sparks through each other’s bodies.

It had never gone any further than kissing, even though Tom wanted it to. After that day in the garden, Tom started to look at Bill in a different light.

He knew he loved Bill, but Bill just brushed off his feelings, putting it down to lust. They’d had so many arguments about it that Tom had given up trying to convince his brother. But he knew what Bill truly felt.

He could see it in his eyes.


They were interrupted by a sharp knock at the door.

“Guys? You ready?” Gustav’s voice travelled through the door. “David says we have to go to a photo shoot now.”

Tom groaned; he wasn’t really in the mood for having his picture taken, especially along side Bill.

Bill stood, brushing past Tom silently, sorting out his hair at the same time. Once he was happy with it he opened door and walked out. Gustav poked his head round the door looking at Tom, who was standing in the middle of the room staring at where Bill had just been on the bed.

“Tom? You coming?” Gustav’s voice broke into Tom’s trance.

Tom nodded, smiling slightly, following Gustav down to the hotel foyer, where the rest of the band members were waiting, talking amongst themselves.
He avoided Bill’s eyes, and the others immediately noticed the tension between the pair.

“What happened between you guys?” Georg asked, putting a hand on Tom’s shoulder. “Brotherly love, eh?” he chuckled.

“Something like that,” Tom muttered. He heard Bill sigh.

*~*

“Okay, can we have some pictures of just the twins?” the photographer called throughout the noisy studio. Tom inwardly groaned, rubbing his face with his hands.
Tom got up slowly, eyes connecting with Bill’s as they walked towards the white backdrop together. They stood as far away from each other as they could, before the photographer frowned at them.

“Come on, get closer,” he shouted. The brothers shuffled reluctantly towards each other, so that their shoulders were just touching.

“Good! Stay like that.”

He snapped a couple of photos before requesting them to pose differently.

Tom tried his luck by resting his elbow on Bill’s shoulder but almost as soon as his elbow was on Bill’s shoulder, it was shrugged off sharply.
Bill glared at Tom reproachfully, and Tom’s heart sank, his eyes pleading Bill to let him touch him, love him.

Bill looked away, back at the camera.

*~*

After the photo shoot

Back in their hotel room, Tom slammed the door behind him, making Bill jump.

“Tomi, please don’t do this,” Bill pleaded, walking closer to Tom.

“You started this,” Tom said, not caring that he sounded childish, because it was true.

“I can’t believe you did that to me in the photo-shoot! Do you not care for me at all? I fucking love you, for fucks sake! I know you feel more than you say. I see it in your eyes every time we touch, every time we kiss. All the fucking time! Why can’t you just admit you’re in denial about our relationship!?”

Bill grabbed Tom’s face pulling him into a kiss.

“See, that’s wrong!” he stated, removing his hands from Tom’s face, and stepping back.
Tom reattached their lips softly, and then pulled away leaving just an inch between them.

“How can something that feels so right be so wrong?” he whispered, his breath mingling with Bill’s short breaths.

Suddenly Bill pressed his palms to Tom’s chest, pushing him away roughly.

Bill lashed out at Tom, screaming at him, “It's wrong! Why the fuck can't you understand that we are brothers?! It's illegal! We are fucking brothers! Twins!"

Tom grabbed Bill’s wrists, pulling him into his body, Bill struggling all the while.

“I know we’re brothers, I know it’s illegal, but I love you. That will never change, no matter what we’re doing, who we’re with, or where we are.”

Bill stopped struggling, and broke down into tears, clinging onto Tom’s shirt as he buried his face in Tom’s chest.

After a few minutes, Bill lifted his head, looking deep into Tom’s soft brown eyes, and replied.

“Home could be anywhere while I’m holding you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, this was written at 3am!

Bill and Tom are very pretty =]

Title from 'That Green Gentleman' by Panic at the Disco.

comments are very much appreciated, and very encouraging.

xoxoxox