Tell Me I'm the Only One

Emily Jean

"Emily...Emily Jean, wake up." Andrew whispered as he stroked his girlfriend's cheek, attempting to wake her up. She mumbled a few times before slightly opening her eyes, slowly adjusting to the daylight. "There's my sunshine."

"Goodmorning." She yawned, throwing her hands in the air for a stretch.

"Goodmorning Love." Andrew smiled, giving her a sweet kiss. Emily Jean Stone, or Emma Stone as those who weren’t close family and friends knew her, was the love of his life, his reason for being.

"I was expecting a morning tickle." Emma laughed. Her voice was raspier in the morning and Andrew loved that.

Usually Emma and Andrew started their mornings in bed with a morning tickle session. Emma liked to call it a "morning tickle." She introduced it to their relationship on the morning after they had first slept together. Andrew was still sleeping so to wake him up, she ticked the shit out of him until he begged her for mercy. Ever since then it's become a part of their morning ritual. Whoever wakes up first, wakes the other one up with gentle tickle, making it more intense until they finally wake up.

"You looked so peaceful." Andrew brushed a stray piece of hair from her face.

"Peaceful like: I had my mouth hanging wide open, drooling a bit while snoring in the process? Because that's definitely my idea of a peaceful sleep." Emma opened her mouth wide and began to act out what she had just described, letting some drool escape from her mouth as she pretended to snore.

"Yes, Spot on!" Andrew laughed as Emma stopped, wiping the drool off of her chin with the back of her hand. "You are so silly." Andrew continued laughing.

"I'm your Silly Emily." Emma replied, giving him a quick kiss. She loved Andrew with all her heart. She could be her goofy self around him and feel completely normal, not judged. They had a unique kind of chemistry. She was a quirky goofball and he was an eloquent gentleman but somehow it worked out perfectly. "No one gets me like you do Andrew." She breathed, lacing his hand in hers.

"And vice versa." Andrew cooed, smiling. He brought his face right up to hers, biting his bottom lip before leaning in to kiss Emma. He left four sweet kisses on her lips then left a trail up to her forehead, kissing it before letting go of her hand. He then moved his hand to the small of her back.

"We've got brunch and then a few interviews later." Andrew sighed. They had been working endlessly to promote The Amazing Spiderman, constant interviewing, tirelessly answering the same questions every time. But they were in the home stretch, there was only a week left until the Hollywood premier. Once that was over they would be free until Comic Con.

"I'm going to jump in the shower." Emma began to crawl out of bed, "Join me if you'd like."

"I'm right behind you." Andrew replied excitedly. He was in the process of getting out of bed when his phone beeped, displaying that he had a message from his best friend, Jesse Eisenberg.

"Ugh," Andrew growled, sitting back down on the bed, "Emily, Love, I'll be there in a minute."

"Okey Dokes Slow Poke." Emma's laugh was still incredibly loud even though she was in the bathroom.

Andrew grabbed his phone off of the bedside table and looked at the message. "Call me" was all it said. So that's what he did and Jesse picked up on the second ring.

"Andrew." Jesse said in his unbelievably unemotional voice.

"Hey Jesse what's up mate!" Andrew replied. He was still attempting to decode his mood. He's known Jesse for three years, since they met while filming The Social Network, and Jesse's tone was still almost impossible for Andrew to decipher.

"I miss you." Jesse stated.

"I miss you too mate." Andrew breathed. Jesse was in New York filming his next movie and Andrew hadn't seen him in about two months.

"No Andrew." Jesse paused, "I really miss you."

Now Andrew remembers why he hasn't seen him in so long. It was because of what happened the last time he had seen Jesse. They had been watching Die Hard at Jesse's large flat when he professed his love for Andrew. Jesse confessed to him that he loved him as much more than a friend, fantasizing about what they could be one day if Andrew felt the same way. If he didn't have Emma. Then Jesse kissed Andrew in a more passionate way than he had been kissed in his entire life. Honestly, the kiss left Andrew confused for a while, sexually. He couldn't deny that he liked it, but it just didn't feel right. They were best friends, and only best friends.

Naturally he told Emma about it and they sorted things out. She was no stranger to their bromance and she always felt like Jesse had feelings for Andrew. But he was with her, and there was no room for making any mistakes to jeopardize what they had. He would never let it happen again.

"Jesse," Andrew started, "We're best mates and that's all. I really miss you too though..."

"Babe are you coming!" Emma called from inside the shower.

"Yes Em Love!" Andrew held the phone away from himself as he responded to her. "I'll be there in a second."

"Looks like your lady's calling." Jesse chuckled. "Andrew I’m going to be in town for two days. I come in tomorrow. I need to ---"

"I'll pick you up from the airport." Andrew broke in. "We'll get lunch...talk about things..."

"I'd love that!" Jesse breathed. Andrew could almost feel Jesse's smile through the phone. "The flight lands at --"

"Twelve thirty, I remember." Andrew interrupted once more. Jesse had given him his flight information three times already during their last few conversations.

"Bye Andrew." Jesse said.

"Farewell mate." Andrew replied. Soon after, the phone was disconnected and Andrew found himself removing his clothes and stepping into the shower where Emma was waiting.

"Why hello there buddy. I thought you were gunna leave me hanging." Emma smiled up at him.

"Never." Andrew gave her a long and tender kiss. Emma wrapped her arms around the back of his neck, pulling him closer and deepening the kiss. Andrew bit her bottom lip, causing Emma to wince from a mixture of pain and pleasure. She gladly opened her mouth and let Andrew's tongue inside. The hot water from the shower was pounding their bodies as their tongues wrestled around in each-others mouths. Andrew forcibly pushed Emma against one of the shower's marble walls and slid his hands all over her body. She broke away from their kiss and looked him straight in the eyes.

“Tell me you love me.” Emma’s whisper was almost inaudible over the thunderous noise of the showerhead.

“I,” Andrew softly kissed Emma’s lips, “bloody,” then her chin, “love” then her cheek, “you.” Lastly he brought his lips to her neck and began sucking violently, earning a series of whimpers from Emma.

“Andrew,” Emma whispered with an extremely guttural tone, “Tell me I’m the only one.” With that Andrew broke away from her neck but he continued to hold her pressed against the wall.

“What?” He asked, and Emma repeated herself.

“Tell me I’m the only one.”

“I don’t understand…” Andrew faltered.

“What’s not to understand?” Emma retorted. Andrew let go of his hold on her.

“Where is this coming from?” Andrew asked, moving his hands to Emma’s face. The water was growing hotter against his back. Emma looked down before slowly bringing her eyes back up to look at him.

“Jesse…Jesse’s coming.” Emma whispered. Andrew sighed deeply.

“For fucks sake Emily Jean.” Andrew sighed again, “I thought we were over this.”

“I know I am…my question is, are you.” Emma looked him dead in the eyes. She could be incredibly serious when it called for it.

Andrew remembered that night two months ago at Jesse’s apartment. He hadn’t been entirely honest with Emma when he told her what happened. He told her they kissed and that was it…but it wasn’t. One thing led to another that night and he ended up fucking Jesse. It was rough, dirty, and deserved to be on some kind of hardcore porn website. It was amazing…but still nothing compared to what he had with Emma. That…was pure excellence.

Andrew pulled Emma as close to him as was humanly possible before giving her a hard kiss. “You are the only one for me, Emily Jean Stone.” He gave her another kiss before placing his hand between her thighs. “Let me show you how much I love you.” He sat Emma down on the shower’s marble bench and spread her legs as wide as they could go.

There was no way in hell Andrew was going to tell Emma what really happened between Jesse and him. He was so happy with her, so perfect with her, and he wouldn’t let anything spoil what they had. Jesse was his best mate, and that’s all he would ever be. Tomorrow he would set Jesse straight. The past was the past, and Emma was his future.

“I love you Emily.” Andrew breathed, slowly bringing his face further between her legs.

“And I love you Andrew.” Emma replied, pushing his face into her crotch, tiered of waiting.

The entire time Andrew was going down on Emma, he tried not to think of Jesse. There was a ferocious battle going on in Andrew’s head, and he felt like he wasn’t only in love with Emma, but as hard as he tried to fight it, he was in love with Jesse too.

But he told Emma she was the only one…

And for now that was the way it had to be.