Status: New. Give it a chance?

Not Everyone Gets Prince Charming

Words Hold Power

I rolled over and groaned. Six a.m. came to quickly. I slammed my fist onto my alarm clock and yawned loudly before pawing at my eyes. I mentally scolded myself for staying out so late. And for talking to those boys.

I should know better. Why am I so stupid?!

I shook my head and stood, walking to the shower. After washing my hair and yanking it back into a wet ponytail I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant. I walked back to my room and looked through my freshly unpacked closet. I pulled out a floral shirt and a pair of plain blue skinnies. I put on fresh socks and slipped on my Classic Chuck's. After that I put on my glasses and double checked my bag for all the essentials. I nodded and locked my door after me. I checked the time and saw it was 7 a.m. even. I smiled proud of myself and left for school.

I made it there without incident by 7:50. The final bell was at 8. I went to my locker and unloaded all my books before grabbing just my math one. I slammed it shut, jumping out my skin when someone grinned at me from the other side of it.

"Saskia! You scared me." I exclaimed, clutching at my chest. She just smiled.

"Surprised you remembered my name." She smiled. I shrugged "I see your locker is being friendlier. " she giggled. I nodded at her.

"You don't talk much, do you?" She asked

"Not really." I shrugged and walked away.

I hate being mean, but I have to. Making friends means getting hurt, and. I've been hurt too much in my life. I've had too much ripped away and told to just suck it up. So now I can't be bothered.

"I'll figure you out, McFaulen!" she yelled after me. I couldn't help but grin. She's persistent, I'll give her that.

I walked to my first period Science class. We were on block schedule so I had four hour and a half classes a day. I walked into the room and saw I was three minutes early. I walked to my teacher who gave me a science book and assigned me a seat in the back.

I hate sitting in the back. It's too far away from the board, and the loud kids usually sat back here. The trouble makers.

I don't associate well with trouble. Or even people at all.

I doodled in my notebook before the bell rang. When it did I put it away and looked to the front, where the teacher began the lesson. Ten minutes after the bell, the door slammed open. I looked over, startled at the disturbance. Everyone else seemed unphased. The teacher didn't even look up from where he had been drawing a diagram on the board.

"Nice of you to join us Mr. Green, Mr. Radke." he spoke with sarcasm, and a slight smile on his face. I get the feeling that these boys rarely show up.

"Lucky we came at all Tommy." the kid, Ronnie I think, from last night chuckled.

"Please have a little respect Radke." the teacher sighed.

"Ehh." was all Ronnie replied, shrugging. Him and Max made their way to the area I was in. Max sat next to me while Ronnie sat in front of me.

"Laura, right?" Ronnie asked

"Maybe." I replied, glancing up from my notes to look at him. He smiled

"We hung out at the park that night, didn't we?" he asked

"Don't know what your talking about." I said, continuing my notes. Ronnie grunted and turned around, obviously annoyed by my vague answers.

"Bitch." Max muttered from beside me. I glanced over at him and he smirked.

"What is your problem with me?" I asked him, fed up with his attitude. This caught Ronnie's attenion, as he turned back around to watch us.

"You don't talk to us. We have done our best to be nice to you and you just knock us down. What? Do you think you're better than us or something?" he whispered harshly at me. Ronnie snickered and I glared at him, causing him to raise his hands in surrender. I turned back to Max.

"That's not even close. Maybe you should try and get the whole story before jumping down someone's throat." I told him

"We've tried. All of us. You were even rude to Saskia, who was incredibly nice to you." He said, I was confused.

"You know Saskia?" I asked him. He nodded

"My girlfriend." he said. I couldn't help the sad feeling in my stomach. He's dating her?

"Oh." was all I replied before writing down more notes. Max sighed and tapped my shoulder.

"So?" he urged. I just stared at him. He looked to Ronnie for help.

"What's your story kid?" Ronnie asked me

"Don't have one." I shrugged, but dropped my pen to look at him.

"Everyone has a story." Ronnie rolled his eyes at me.

"Not me." I told him

"Okay. So why did you transfer here two months after school started?" he asked

"My mom. She's a nomad. Literally, the thought of her staying somewhere longer than six months gives her hives. I'm only fifteen, so I have to uproot and move with her. Ever since she was young, all she wanted was to travel the world, see places. Go everywhere. I was an accident child. So I'm sort of just extra baggage she has to carry around with her." I told him. Ronnie shook his head

"That's why your rude." Max said, letting it dawn on him.

"Oh! I get it. You're rude because you don't want to make friends. Making friends means actually having something to lose." Ronnie nodded as well. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure. Think what you want." I said, trying to hide the fact I was slightly shocked and extrememly impressed that they put two and two together.

"It's the truth." Ronnie shrugged.

"But we aren't gonna let that happen this time around, are we Ronald 'ol Pal?" Max smirked over to Ronnie. Who nodded in agreement.

"Right. We are going to befriend you, Laura. Whether you want us to or not." Ronnie grinned mischeviously before tuning to face the front. I stared at the back of his head, confused. I looked over at Max for answers, but he had turned forward as well.

Heaven help me.

The bell rang and I collected my stuff quickly, jetting out the room to avoid another conversation with Max and Ronnie.

I wasn't quick enough.

"Laura, wait up!" Max called, running after me, Ronnie quick on his tail. I rolled my eyes but stopped and let them catch up.

"What class do you have now?" Ronnie asked, breathing heavy. Fatass.

"Uhm, Art?" I said, glancing at my schedule. Ronnie looked sad, but brightened up.

"Max has that class!" He pointed out.

"Indeed I do." Max nodded, smiling. i just nodded and kept walking.

"My class is this way. I'll catch you two later!" Ronnie said, going down a different hall.

"So Laura. Tell me a bit about yourself." Max said.

"Nope." I said, popping the 'p'. He groaned in frustration, but left me alone. We walked down another hallway before tunring into a room. It had skylights and smelled of fresh glue and wet paint.

Perfection.

"Welcome Laura." the teacher came up to me and smiled. She looked sweet. Her hair was short and blonde, and she was skinny. She was also very young, probably early twenties.

"Hi." I squeaked. i heard Max chuckle behind me, and I turned to glare. he just gave an innocent smile.

"I see you've met Maxwell." she mock glared at Max.

"Hello Miss Watson. looking sexy as ever today." Max laughed

"Go sit down Mr. Green." Miss Watson sighed, but she was smiling.

"Anyway, I am Miss Watson. This is a fun class, so don't worry." she smiled again before telling me we were working in partners. Max, conveniently enough, didn't have a partner. No one wanted to work with him. I snickered before going and sitting next to him.

"Howdy partner." Max greeted, smiling adorably. I nodded at him and placed the sketchbook I just gotten on the table. I flipped to a new page and began sketching.

"Whatcha drawing?" Max asked, glancing at my paper. I just shrugged. He sighed but began drawing a picture of his own. Our project was to create a five by five ft. collage of random drawings. After thirty minutes of Max trying to ask questions, and me giving no answers, I gave up and started a conversation.

"It's a sunset." I told him. He nodded.

"Pretty." he said, glancing at it. I had began to shade in all the colors.

"Thanks." i told him

"I'm drawing a rose. Pretty boring." he shrugged. I nodded. I looked over at it and was surprised, he was pretty good.

"That's actually a really good rose." I commented

"You sound surprised." He laughed

"I am." I said

"Well I'm better at guitar than drawing." he said

"You play?" I asked

"Yup. I play guitar, I was in a few different bands, but Ronnie and I are starting one now. He wants me to play bass." he said

"I play bass." I told him, he looked shocked

"You do?" he asked

"Indeed." I told him.

"You'll have to play for me." he said. I nodded

"Sure, why not. I also sing and play guitar, but I'm better at bass." I told him

"I'll teach you guitar if you show me bass." he offered

"I don't know. This conversation is the most I've spoken to anyone who wasn't my mom in over a year. Letting you teach me guitar and, uh, I don't know. That's like, a lot of contact. With, another human." I told him, shaking my head

"You really aren't around people much, are you?" Max asked

"No." I told him

"I'm sorry. But I'm determined to change that." He told me, smiling a crooked smile. I let a small smile slip.

"Okay Max. Fine." I said, giving in. Max clapped like a retarded seal and squealed like a girl.

"Calm down dork." I told him, laughing a bit.

"I hope you know all the guys are gonna want to see you play. And sing." he told me. I cringed.

"Please only tell Ronnie. The other two seem nice enough, but I don't know them. And that Omar guy gave me the creeps." I told him, shivering a bit. He didn't chuckle or anything.

"Yeah. Omar is a little weird." he said

"Wow. That's encouraging." I muttered

"But Monte, blonde hair, and Robert, the Slash look alike, are prettty okay guys!" He pleaded

"No. just you and Ronnie." I told him. He sighed, but agreed reluctantly. The bell rang and Max and I packed up before leaving.

"What class do you have now?" Max asked me. I looked at my schedule.

"Photogrophy." I told him. He nodded, and then frowned.

"I'm not in that, but Andy and Ronnie are. I think Monte is too." he told me. I nodded, only really hearing Ronnie's name.

"Here he is now." Max chuckled, pointing behind me. I turned and saw Ronnie striding over to us. He was kind of cute.

"She has photogrohpy. So she's all yours." Max said, shoving me towards Ronnie. I turned and glared and he smiled innocently before walking the opposite way.

"Let's go Llama." Ronnie said, grabbing my hand and dragging me somewhere. Llama? Dafuq. Girls stared at me, somewhat jealous looking.

"Ronnie. Let go of my hand. I'm getting death glares from whores that want you." I told him. He let my hand go and smiled.

"Sorry." he shrugged "Girls glare at anyone I'm with. Especially other girls." he told me, falling into step at my side.

"It's 'cause you're hot." I said

"You think I'm hot?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Well you are." I shrugged. He nodded and we walked the rest of the way in silence. It wasn't awkward, there was just nothing more to be said at that moment. We walked into a classroom, and Ronnie left me to talk to the teacher. He gave me a camera which had been paid for with the rest of my fees. I thanked him and walked over to Ronnie. He was sitting with two boys, one with blonde hair who I now know as Monte, and another boy.

A sexy boy.

His hair was Max's length, a bit longer in the bang area. It was perfectly sculpted over his left eye. Don't get me started on his eyes. They were a beautiful shade of ice blue. The black hair seemed to make them brighter, not to mention how pale his skin was. In short, he was GORGEOUS. He also had a lip ring on the right side of his lip.

"Andy, this is Laura. Laura, Andy." Ronnie introduced us. I smiled and waved awkwardly, and he did the same. Ronnie made Monte scoot over, so I could sit where he was. Which conveintly, was snuggled in between Ronnie and Andy.

I loved it.

The class was cool. We just sat and talked the whole time. When the bell rang Ronnie had a talk with Andy. Something about leaving for lunch. I wasn't listening because Andy's friend had walked up.... and.... he was SEXY.

Thank you mom. For bringing me to this school full of hot as hell boys.

"Oh, sorry. Laura, this is Ashley." Andy introduced us. I smiled and waved at him, and he smirked.

Well aren't you gorgeous." Ashley said. I blushed, and Andy smacked him.

"Careful Ash. It seems Andy has called dibs." Ronnie teased, causing him to get smacked by both boys. Monte chuckled and said

"As much as I enjoy seeing you get smacked around Ronnie, I have to meet Robert for lunch." he said before leaving.

"Seems like Monte is into the kinky stuff." I said before I could stop myself. The boys looked over at me before busting out in laughter.

"Oh-oh my god." Andy breathed.

"You actually have a sense of humor!?" Ronnie asked, wiping away a tear

"I guess?" I shrugged. I could tell I was blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed. That was hilarious." Ashley said, finally composing himself. He seemed to laugh the hardest out of all of them.

"To lunch?" Ronnie said. We all nodded. We walked off the the cafeteria. Max joined up with us along the way.

"She has a sense of humor!" Ronnie said, pointing at me. Max smiled.

"I knew she had to." he said. I rolled my eyes at all of them.

When we made it to the cafeteria I broke away without saying anything. I walked out to the patio, and sat by the fountain again. I took out my headphones and put them in. I also pulled out my notebook and started finishing the story I started yesterday. I suddenly felt a presence beside me and looked up to find Max standing there. I took out a headphone.

"Yes?" I asked

"Come on." he said, offering me his hand. I ignored it and kept writing. He sighed and turned around.

"FOUND HER!" he yelled. Suddenly a group of ten or so boys was around me. I glared at Max.

"Whatcha doinnnnnn?" Andy asked, looking at my notebook. Which I quickly closed.

"Being bothered." I told him. He looked sad, and I felt horrible. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!" I said, trying to cheer him up. He smiled a cute smile and I sighed.

"What are all of you doing? And I don't know most of you." I said, giving up on getting them to go away. I put away my phone and headphones, as well as my notebook.

"That's better." Max smiled.

"Okay. This is Ashley, Andy, and Matt." Ronnie said, pointing out three of the closest ones. Ashley had longer hair than Ronnie, a bit past his shoulders. His eyes were brown and he had on a leather vest and cowboy boots. Matt had big brown eyes and shaggy hair. He was kinda only really adorable.

"Hello. I'm Laura." I said, more to Matt than the other two, since I'd already met them. Matt waved and moved aside, so another group could come meet me. This was so weird.

"Okay, properly meet Robert, Monte, and Omar." he said, pointing to them.

"Hey." they nodded and wondered away from the group completely. Oh well.

"And last and certainly least," Ronnie started, but one of the boys smacked him, "Meet Craig and Kellin." he pointed to the two of them. I grinned. Gorgeous.

Craig was shorter than the other guys, and had his nose, snakebites, and medussa pierced. His hair was a little above his shoulders and he had brown eyes. Kellin was gyhjskfhjfhgf. His eyes were so bright, it was crazy. They were blue green, and he had a cute smile. His hair was about the same length as Max's.

"Laura." I waved. they both smiled.

"Wanna go adventure with us?" Craig asked.

"No! She's going with us!" Andy said

"Nah. Sorry boys. She's ours for the day." Ronnie said, slinging an arm around my shoulders. Max did the same.

"Damn." Andy muttered, but smiled.

"Fucker." Craig said. The boys sat on the fountain, and began splashing each other.

"We'll see you later." Max called to them as he and Ronnie dragged me off the patio and down a hill, past the softball filed. We heard a chorus of goodbyes.

"Where to Maxi Pad?" Ronnie asked Max

"No idea Ronnie 'ol Pal. Let the wind lead us?" he said. Ronnie smirked and agreed.

This has bad idea written all over, but oh fucking well. Time for a little fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes. I'm aware that Craig Mabbitt, Matt Good, Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, and Kellin Quinn didn't go to the same school. (Pretty sure their awesomeness in the same building would cause the world to implode) And they aren't the same age. But this is fan FICTION. So deal with it xD Also keep in mind all of them are Freshman/Sophomores/Juniors. So 15/16 years old. Also, Craig and Ronnie are FRIENDS in this. Mkhay. Feedback maybe? Peaceout.

~Tayleyy