Status: New. Give it a chance?

Not Everyone Gets Prince Charming

We Get Shit-faced and Crazy

Laura's POV:

"This is it," I said once Max pulled up outside of my apartment complex. I climbed out the car and to my surprise Max and Ronnie followed. I raised and eyebrow at them.

"You didn't think we were just gonna drop you off, did you?" Ronnie laughed at me

"Yeah, we're gentlemen. We walk a lady to her door. And raid her kitchen for food," Max laughed. I rolled my eyes at them but didn't object. I climbed the stairs and unlocked my door. My complex was awkward. I lived on the third story, but each apartment had two stories. So it's more of a townhouse than anything.

We walked in and I scratched my head awkwardly.

"You can, uhm. Make yourselves at home I guess. I'm gonna go change," I said, turning to walk away from them.

"Do you have any booze, McFaullen?" Ronnie said. I turned at looked at him like he was stupid. I motioned for them to follow me into the kitchen. I opened all the cupboards on the left side of the room, revealing bottle after bottle of liquor. Most of the packing we do is for my mom's booze.

"Woah," both of them mutteres

"What the fuck?" Max asked, reaching for some Jack.

"My likes to drink," I said softly. Max frowned, and Ronnie hadn't heard me.

"I'm sorry," he said, obviously feeling awkward.

"Don't be, you didn't do it," I smiled softly at him, and ran up the stairs and into my room. I quickly threw down my book bag and pulled out my phone to check it. I had a few missed calls, and a text

'Hey baby. Are you okay? Do I need to come home?' I rolled my eyes. Of course she needed to, but I wouldn't tell her that. Besides, if she came home now Max and Ronnie would have to leave, and as much as I hate to admit it, I liked not being completely lonely. I'm not sure about these kids, but I do enjoy the company. Especially Ronnie's. Let's be honest here, I find him very attractive. Out of all the boys, him and Andy are the ones I'm actually very attracted to.

'I'm fine mom. You have fun tonight. I love you.' I sent it and sighed. I do still love her, but I miss the days when she went to work, and only drank on the weekends. She would curl up with me and watch Disney movies. My favorites were always the princess ones. I mean, really. Who doesn't want a prince to sweep them off their feet? I shook the thoughts away. I wouldn't be finding one any time soon, so why even tease myself? I dug through my closet for something cute.

Ronnie and Andy BOTH were gonna be there. Not to mention, all the others were pretty damn attractive too. I flipped through all my hanging clothes and yanked down a cute black long sleeved shirt. I looked through my drawers and smiled when I found my neon blue shorts. I pulled them on and then put my solid black converse on. I walked to the bathroom and tried to decide what to do with my face.

They like scene me, eh? Mkhay. I smirked and got to work, while I waited for my flat iron to heat up I put in my contacts and got to work on my makeup. I applied my eyeliner a little thicker than usual, adding a winged tip. After applying smoky eyeshadow and mascara I got started on my hair. I took it out the ponytail and combed through it, after than I ran the iron through it until it was perfectly straight. I then sprayed my bangs into place (a perfect swoop over my right eye) and then teased the top. It'd been a while since I've done this, but after a few tries I got it right. I secured it with a bit of hairspray, just enough to hold it in place, but not be greasy. Let's admit it, greasy hair is only sexy on band boys. When I finished that I clamped a rainbow bow into my head and smiled.

I actually looked good. I went back to my room and grabbed my phone, headphones, and even my notebook and pen. I threw it all in my Eeyore messenger back that I hadn't used in centuries. I applied some lip gloss and threw it into my bag along with some gum. Hey, you never know, ya know? I glanced around one more time to be sure I had everything. Once I decided I did I turned off my light and shut my door before prancing down the stairs.

"You guys ready?" I asked, glancing into the kitchen where they were still debating what alcohol to bring.

"Yeah we just- woah!" Max said, turning to look at me. His jaw dropped.

"What?" Ronnie asked, but when he saw me his eyes went wide. Then he smirked

"Is this because I said you looked hot as a scene kid?" He asked, still smirking

"Nope. It's cuz Andy said it!" I teased. His smirk dropped and Max laughed at him.

"BURN!" Max yelled. I giggled and said

"Really. Let's go. It's already a little past seven," I said, checking my phone. They nodded and grabbed six or seven bottles.

Trust me, my mom WOULD NOT notice. Not even a little. We'd have to do this 20 times to even make a dent. The boys dumped their back packs and put a few bottles in each. They got two Jack, two Jäger, two Tequila, and two Vodka. Holy hell. Guess I'm not going to school tomorrow. Or any of us. We walked out, and I shut and locked my door behind me.

"When does your mom get home?" Ronnie asked, slinging an arm over my shoulders

"She's not," I said. Him and Max grinned

"Good," they said simultaneously. The grins on their faces were scary as hell, but oh well. We climbed into Max's car and drove to a nearby corner store. Max came back out with Redbull, Coke, and Sprite.

Chasers. I grinned.

We drove to the park, when we arrived it seemed we were the last ones. I climbed out the car and was greeted by each of the boys with a hug. Andy held on a bit tighter than necessary,, Craig did the same. Ashley slid his hands a little lower, he only stopped cuz I pulled away. Silly high school boy.

"You look really good," Craig smiled adorably at me. I couldn't help but blush. The guys laughed at me, all of them complimented me though. I was on top of the world, imagine being told how good you look by a large group of hotter-than-your-average-highschool-boy.

"Did you bring the booze?" Ashley asked

"Course. Thank Laura," Max said, the boys all turned and grinned at me.

"THANK YOU LAURA!!" All the boys said simultaneously. I grinned

"Thank my alcoholic mom," I laughed. They joined in. That's when Max pulled out the goods, and sat them as well as the chasers on the picnic table we gathered around. He also pulled out a pack of red cups I managed to miss. The guys stared wide eyed.

"Damnnnnnnn," Kellin laughed. Everyone agreed.

"I know," I grinned.

"Curfews everyone?" Ronnie asked

"10." Robert and Monte said. We rolled our eyes, but continued around the circle.

"Midnight." Kellin said

"Whenever. My parents don't know I'm gone. And won't notice if I'm not there in the morning either," Craig said, we nodded.

"Before they get up tomorrow," Matt said,

"Same as Matt. And Ashley is staying with me, so yeah," Andy said. "How about you?" He asked, looking at me

"Next week," I giggled, and the boys shook their heads

"My dad is at work. So...." Ronnie shrugged

"And I don't care about getting in trouble," Max shrugged "My mom doesn't care and my step dad is a dick," he laughed. By now the sun began to set and the park was empty besides all of us. Time to get this started. We greedily opened the alcohol and took swigs. I didn't bother with chasers. Neither did Ashley. Max ran to his car and turned on some music. This is the New Shit by Marylin Manson came on. I grinned and started dancing with Tequila in hand. I could hold my liquor, literally. Next thing I know someone is grinding up against me. I grinned and leaned into Ashley's chest. I left him, and went to get another bottle. I poured some Redbull into a cup and mixed some Jäger with it. I chugged it down and looked around. I found Ronnie a few feet away saying goodbye to Monte and Robert. They didn't drink much, and were walking back to Monte's anyway. I think Robert was getting picked up from there. I really didn't care. They were sweet enough, but didn't bother to really make an effort at talking to me. So fuck. I pulled Ronnie by his hoodie over to the 'dancefloor'. Which was really just the area Max's headlights lit up. Ronnie just smirked and held my hips as I grinded up against him.

"Woah! Get it Laura!!" I heard someone call. Then there were wolf whistles. I giggled but kept dancing on Ronnie. I turned around to find him smirking at me. He leaned down and whispered

"I think someone is a little drunk," into my ear. I grinned

"Maybe a bit." I admitted. He just shook his head and moved to my neck. I giggled as he kissed a sensitive spot. He chuckled, we caused me to shiver when his warm breath hit my neck. When he nipped at it, I moaned. He continued to assault my neck before someone said

"Keep it in your pants, Radke!" We turned to see a smirking Max. Ronnie grinned and flipped him off, but leaned away from my neck. Much to my disappointment. I frowned and whined, he just laughed.

"We'll finish this later," he said with a suggestive smirk, and then continued "plus. I think someone else wanted a dance," I turned my head to the side in confusion, and turned to look where he was pointing. Andy. I smiled and pecked Ronnie's cheek, before waving Andy over. Ronnie wandered away. Low by Brokencyde came on. Usually, I hate them. But I love this song, and they did a good remake of it. I hugged Andy before asking him to dance. He nodded. It was clean at first, but things got.... hot. I turned around and pushed my butt against his hips. He gripped my own hips and pulled me closer. I grinned like a drunken idiot. I pulled away from him and began dancing on my own. I smacked my butt and turned around. I dropped it and stood back up, whipping my hair as I did so. I smirked when the guys began cheering. I continued to dance. When the song went off I was out of breath. The guys clapped loudly. I walked over to the table and drank some Vodka, chasing it with Sprite. No idea why. I sat down in the grass before throwing myself backwards and staring at the sky. I felt someone next to me, and I sat up and met eyes with Craig. I giggled.

"You are really cute," I said randomly.

"Thanks. So are you. But you're totally wasted," he laughed

"Drunk not I am," I frowned, "that wasn't right," I said, Craig shook his head at me.

"Andy, Ashley, and Kellin just left. It's four in the morning. I'm gonna head out too. But I'll see you later," he said, standing. I pouted and stood too. I leaned over and kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Bye," I said, as he blushed. He waved goodbye and walked off.

"Someone come cuddle and star gaze with me!" I yelled. I heard a few chuckles, and I laid back in the grass. Matt, Ronnie, and Max were the only ones left I think. I felt someone lay next to me. I glanced over and grinned when I saw Max next to me. I scooted closer and snuggled into him.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" I slurred, laying my head on his chest. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"I guess," I felt him shrug. I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent. Cigarettes, liquor, and mint gum. Call me crazy, but it was comfortable. So much so, that I fell asleep on him. I vaguely remember being lifted into a car and driving. I then remember climbing into my bed, and stripping. Then, it was just blackness.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O Sorry for the late update. I was grounded for a while. Hope this makes up for it xD Luff yew all!!
~Love, Hugs, and Other Drugs
~Tayleyy