Status: New. Give it a chance?

Not Everyone Gets Prince Charming

Morning After

Laura's POV:

I woke up to a loud crash downstairs. My head was already on fire, so I was immediately annoyed. I rolled my eyes before I thought 'Wait. I'm supposed to be alone.' I panicked a bit more when I noticed I was only in my underwear. And there was a pair of black skinny jeans on the floor next to my bed. And they weren't mine. I tried to recall what happened last night but for the life of me I couldn't. Oh. My. God. I stared at my reflection and shit a brick.

I had not one, not two, but THREE dark purple hickeys. I panicked. I ran to my closet and threw on some shorts and a hoodie, not bothering to wash my face or fix my hair before jogging downstairs.

I died.

My house was trashed, and there were three figures curled up on my floor. I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen, where I found Max kneeling and picking up shattered glass. Wait, then who the fuck is in my living room?

"Max, what the fuck is going on?" I asked, leaning against my counter. He jumped up, with wide eyes. I giggled at him.

"Oh hey McFaullen. I was attempting to cook, and shattered a plate," he answered, throwing away the last of the glass shards.

"Explains the crash. But why are you in my house, who else is in it, where did these hickeys come from, and why is there a pair of male jeans on my floor?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Didn't feel comfortable driving all the way to mine, Ronnie, Matt, and Saskia are here, Ronnie gave you those, and those are his pants," he answered. I went wide eyed.

"Why is Saskia here, and what did Ronnie and I do last night?" I asked, feeling panic rise.

"She was supposed to stay the night at mine, and I forgot. I couldn't cancel, but I couldn't leave Matt and Ronnie. And I have no idea, ask him," he shrugged and turned back to the stove. I rolled my eyes. I'm pissed he invited her over without asking. Dick. I walked into the living room and saw Ronnie awake, and sitting up. He was only wearing boxers, so those pants really are his.

"Hey," he greeted with a wide smile. I just nodded.

"Can I talk to you? Upstairs?" I asked. He nodded and stood, following me to my room. Once we were sat on my bed I looked at him

"What happened last night? I remember dancing, and the one hickey, but nothing else," I said

"You honestly don't remember?" He asked, looking hurt. I felt horrible.

"I really don't," I shook my head and he sighed.

"We came back here, Saskia showed up and was all over Max. Matt was already asleep, and we went up here while they-" I cut him off

"They had sex in my living room?!" I screamed, Ronnie nodded, looking scared. I growled, but motioned for him to continue.

"I was on the floor, but you insisted we cuddled. I agreed, and Uhm..." he trailed off

"What happened Ronnie?" I asked, afraid of the answer.

"We cuddled, but you said it was hot, and stripped down. I tried to look away but," he shrugged and continued, "you cuddled up to me again, but complained my pants were scratching you. SoI took them off, next thing I know you're straddling me and raping my neck." He laughed a bit, pulling his hair away and displaying some hickeys. I gasped and blushed deep red. "We started making out, and I gave you a few too," he said pointing to mine. I nodded

"That's it?" I asked. He nodded, and I felt totally relieved. "Thank god!" I laughed, he scoffed

"You'd be fucking ecstatic to hook up with allllllllll ah dis," he said, rolling his body back. I just rolled my eyes. He was a little right though, shhhh.

"Rightttyy," was all I replied. He smirked, "can you be trusted?" I asked randomly

"Course," he nodded and crossed his heart I giggled.

"Last night, was my first kiss," I mumbled. I felt myself go bright red.

"Seriously?" He asked. I nodded. "Good job then McFaullen. But I should tell you, I've got a girlfriend," he said. I felt my heart flat line.

"Oh," was all I could come up with. Clever Laura. Real clever.

"Sorry I didn't say something earlier, her name is Mandy. She doesn't go to our school," he said. I nodded

"Don't worry about it Ronnie. We were both really drunk. Me more than you, but still. It meant nothing," I lied through my teeth. It meant something. It meant everything to me. But like I said, not finding a prince any time soon.

"Cool. I thought you'd flip or something," he laughed and I smiled.

Until I heard my mom's voice.

"Laura Jane McFaullen. You're ass is GRASS!" I heard her shriek. I went wide eyed.

"Pants. On. Now." I instructed Ronnie. He moved at the speed of lightning and had them up and over his hips before my mom slammed open my door

"Hello," she greeted Ronnie before turning to me. "Explain. Now." She demanded. I gulped. Hopefully she won't murder me with witnesses around.

"Party. Drinking. Sleep over," I said quickly. She sighed.

"Clean up. We'll talk when I'm not hungover. And when you aren't either," she turned to leave but stopped and looked at Ronnie. "Did you deflower my little girl?" She asked, Ronnie looked so scared. I would have laughed if I wasn't just as afraid

"No deflowering done here ma'am. Really," he lifted his hands in innocence. She nodded

"Hickeys? Classy," my mom rolled her eyes. "Oh. And your friend jetted. Like, really. The girl and other boy are still here, but one of them left. And with what I'm assuming was your ride," my mom chuckled a bit and Ronnie face palmed.

Max.

"He's so fucking dead," he growled, standing and walking downstairs. We both followed him.

"Wow," I laughed when I saw the bewildered and pissed looks on Saskia and Matt's faces.

"Asshole," Saskia muttered, grabbing her bag and leaving. Matt looked helpless.

"I'll take you home Matt. Let's go. By McFaullen. Ms. McFaullen," Ronnie said, and with that. Mom and I were alone.

"Clean this up and go to bed. It's only 6 a.m." she said, turning and leaving to her room.

Woah...

She's either very hungover, still drunk, or she liked Ronnie and Matt. For shits and giggles let's go with the last one.

I sighed when I looked at the mess around me. Knocked over lamps, couch cushions missing, a jacket over the tv. And.... a shoe? Who left with only one shoe? Not to mention Max and Ronnie's school stuff was still littering the floor. I went to work, cleaning up broken bulbs and stacking their crap in a corner. After I straightened up the couch I walked to my kitchen and rolled my eyes.

Max left a huge mess. Cereal was all over the counter, and the milk was still out. The remains of what was once a poptart (I think) was burnt to a crisp and left on a plate. At least he cleaned up the glass? I wiped down the counters and did the dishes. I decided to go back to bed after that. I stalked up to my room and laid down. Right as I was drifting to sleep I got a text. I rolled my eyes but checked it anyway.

'McFaullen. You in trouble?' It was Max. Wait, when did he get my number?

'Not yet. But thanks for bailing -.-' I sent it and rolled over, gladly letting sleep take over.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I rolled over and groaned. Atleast my head didn't feel like it was on fire. I checked the clock on my nightstand, 3 p.m. Holy crap. I rolled out of my bed and went to my bathroom. I took a shower, ridding the alcohol stench from my skin, as well as the make up and hairspray. I climbed out and pulled a towel around myself, going to my closet and pulling on more sweatpants and a tank top. I brushed my teeth and walked downstairs. I noticed a note taped to the fridge.

'Hey baby. I left for work. Probably won't be home tonight. You were still asleep, so I didn't want to bother you. I love you. Oh, and if you go out tonight, please let me know. Have a good day sweets, and try to go to school tomorrow. Don't want you missing too much this early on.
~Mommy'

I couldn't help but be confused. I sneak out, drink, get hickeys, have a boy in my bed, lie, steal, and let four kids crash at the house while she was gone, and she tells me to 'have a good day'? Wow. Okay. I smirked and grabbed my phone, texting Max to bring Ronnie and meet me at the park. I also texted my mom, telling her I got her note, and that I was going out. Her response? Have fun. Again, what the hell? I pulled on socks and a pair of beat up black vans before slipping on the hoodie from the TV and leaving.

It's in my house. It's mine now.

I locked up the door and left for the park, I made it there in about 15 minutes. Max and Ronnie were already there, waiting for me. They smiled and waved me over when they saw me.

'Don't you look gorgeous this lovely afternoon?" Ronnie laughed, I glared.

"My head hurts. I wasn't about to put on make up and pants. Or a bra." I laughed and sat in the grass in front of the bench they were on. The grass was a little wet, but I didn't care. I pulled my hood over my still wet hair and leaned back.

"Well I think you look gorgeous anyway," Max smiled a cheeky smile at me, and I blushed a bit before mumbling 'thanks' and looking away from them.

"You blush a lot," Ronnie randomly pointed out. I glared

"I'm not used to attention from people of the opposite sex," I shrugged.

"You should be. I mean, you're pretty," Ronnie shrugged.

"Enough complimenting. What's the plan for tonight?" I asked, laying all the way back in the grass.

"Woah McFaullen, ready for round two already?" Max laughed

"Yes actually. My mom was surprisingly chill with me. So, Imma be a teenager and see how far I can push her before actually getting in trouble," I shrugged and giggled

"Two days in Vegas with us and she's already a certified badass," Ronnie laughed. Max and I joining in.

"Nothing tonight. Maybe chill at the mall a bit before it closes. Skate and get in some trouble, but that's it," Max shrugged

"Hmph," I pouted, causing them to laugh at me.

"Well tomorrow is Friday. So we'll fuck shit up then," Ronnie said, I nodded.

"Okay," I agreed and stood to leave

"Is that my hoodie?" I heard Max ask, I turned and smirked

"Maybe," I shrugged. He just laughed

"Looks better on you," he smiled, and I turned away before they saw me blush

"Don't leave us!" Ronnie whined. And I sighed, giving in.

"Movie at mine?" I offered. They nodded eagerly and walked with me back to my apartment.

We walked in silence, and I texted my mom, telling her I had company over. She just said not to wreck the house. I put in the Little Mermaid, and popped popcorn. The guys didn't object to the movie, which surprised me.

"So, just to clarify things. You two have girlfriends?" I asked, they both nodded.

"Who in the group doesn't?" I asked

"Andy, Ashley, Kellin, Craig, and Omar," Max answered

"Aw, Monte has a girlfriend?" I pouted, causing the guys to laugh at me.

"Yeah. His mom," Ronnie answered, I sent him a confused look

"He's not allowed to date," Max clarified. And I giggled, Monte truly is adorable.

"I see. So.... Andy," I smirked, and they rolled their eyes

"Keep it in your pants, McFaullen," Ronnie said

"Funny. I think she should be saying that to you," Max pointed out, Ronnie smacked him.

"Shut up! This is my favorite part," I said, smacking both of them. I watched as Ariel tried out her legs for the first time. Precious. Don't judge me.

"I need chick friends," I said as it hit me that I was forcing two teenage boys to watch a Disney princess movie with me.

"We don't mind hanging out with you Laura. Really," Max said. I shook my head at him

"Princess movies are my absolute favorite. Whenever we watch a movie, it'll be some sort of fairytale," I laughed as Ronnie's eyes went wide

"You need chick friends," he nodded in agreement.

"I know just the girls!" Max.said, standing and walking outside, I looked to Ronnie who just shrugged and watched the movie. I think he was enjoying it....

Max came back in with a grin, but said nothing. Twenty minutes later, my doorbell rung. I glanced at Max who smirked and got the door

"Mandy, Saskia! Come on in!" My eyes went wide, and Ronnie's hand shot straight to his neck.

Max you dumb fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
xD
~Tayleyy
~Love, Hugs, and other Drugs~