Status: New. Give it a chance?

Not Everyone Gets Prince Charming

Last Friday Night

Laura's POV:

"Hey, can I invite some friends over?" Mandy asked randomly as we were sitting on my couch, waiting for everyone else to show up. It was only two fourty. Her school was out and Saskia and I decided to bail out early.

"Go ahead. A party isn't a party until strangers start showing up," I giggled.

"Cool, be right back," she said, getting up from the couch and walking into the kitchen.

"So..." I said randomly

"Who gave you those hickies?" Saskia asked. I sighed heavily and ignored the question, flipping through the channels instead.

"Fine. I see how it is," she grumbled and looked back to the TV. I sighed in relief when Mandy walked back in.

"So my girl Lauren is coming," Mandy said, glancing at Saskia.

"Not THAT bitch," Saskia groaned

"She isn't that bad," Mandy sighed, sitting back down.

"Whatever, as long as cum dumpster number two isn't with her," she growled

"Don't talk about Nina that way!" Mandy spoke sternly.

"Maybe I wouldn't if her extentions weren't so ratty," Saskia shrugged

"Oh shit," I said, standing from the couch before an all out bitch fight broke out.

"Whatever. Lauren and Nina will be there. So shut up and fucking deal with it," Mandy growled. I walked wide eyed to the kitchen and took a swig of wine. I pulled out my phone to see mom had texted me 'Saying goodnight early. Have fun tonight baby, be safe. And if anything goes wrong call me.' I smiled at her attempt to be a parent and slid my phone back into my pocket. The other room went silent so I took that as my cue to go back in. Mandy and Saskia were sitting civilly on the couch watching TV. I sat back down in between them and sighed.

"Care to explain who the fuck is showing up and why Saskia hates them so?" I asked

"Well Lauren goes to Mojave," Mandy began, but Saskia interupted.

"Yeah, the blonde slut that runs the school. Maybe you'll know her as 'Promised Land'," she said. Mandy sighed and my jaw dropped.

"You hang out with Lusty Lauren and Nympho Nina?!" I shreiked, suddenly very upset. I've only been going to Mojave four days and already know better than to conversate with them.

"Yes," was all Mandy said. So I asked my other question.

"Why does Saskia hate them so much?" I asked.

"Max made it to the Promised Land," Mandy said with a smirk on her face as Saskia growled.

"Barely. And only 'cuz Lauren was shit faced," She grumbled

"Did I mention he was dating Saskia at the time?" Mandy giggled. I'm surprised Saskia didn't jump her. Yeah they were best friends but there are some lines you still don't cross.

"Fuck you Mandy," Saskia sighed.

"Nah. Max has done that too," she giggled again.

"Most everybody in Vegas has hit that WalMart bag full of pudding you call a vagina. That's why Max said it was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway," Saskia said, smiling innocently the whole way through.

"What the FUCK!" Mandy growled as she lunged over me at Saskia. I pulled the two girls apart and right then Max and Ronnie walked in. I sighed in relief as both girls put on happy smiles for their boyfriends.

"Hey guys," I greeted warmly.

"Hey," they said in unison before both walking over to their girlfriends and kissing them.

"Fifth wheel," I grumbled.

"Sorry," Max said pulling away. Ronnie ignored me and continued to french Mandy. I rolled my eyes and turned to Max.

"Where is everyone?" I asked

"Craig and Kellin are over at the cottage we've got 'reserved' for tonight," Max smirked. I just shrugged and didn't question it.

"Cool, so who all is coming?" I asked

"Far as I know, you, Saskia, Mandy, Ronnie, Me, Kellin, Craig, Matt, Monte, Robert, Omar, Andy, Ashley, and whoever else was invited," he shrugged.

"Well Mandy invited Promised Land and Cum Dumpster," Saskia said.

"I invited Bex and Dred," Ronnie spoke, finally breaking for air.

"Fuck it. Sheryl and Leanne are coming," Saskia rolled her eyes and grabbed her phone. As she walked out Max called

"I hope you know that means Kristina is coming!!" to which she replied

"The more the merrier!" and walked into the kitchen. There was an awkward silence which was interupted by the doorbell. I gladly sprung to it and opened it to reveal Andy and Ashley. I smiled huge and welcomed them in

"Thank god, more people," Max laughed and bro hugged them both.

We talked casually for a few minutes until Saskia came back in.

"So They're definitely gonna be there," she said, sitting on the couch.

"Who?" Ashley asked.

"Well, Nina, Lauren, Bex, Dred, Sheryl, Leanne, and Kristina," I said. Not knowing who most of them were.

"Who the fuck invited the first two bitches?" Andy asked. I went wide eyed because I'd never heard him speak with so much disgust.

"Mandy!" Saskia spoke up, gladly throwing the girl under the bus. Eveyone in the room turned to glare at her but Ronnie, who was busy on his phone.

"Why." Ashley spoke, speaking more as a statement than anything.

"They are my friends. Drop it," she suddenly got bitchy. Ashley flipped her off and things got awkward again, so I spoke.

"Let's get the booze and head out," I said. Everyone nodded and went to the kitchen. We lifted another ten bottles from my mom, getting three forties and some other stuff I didn't even pay attention to.

"Let's head out!" I screamed cheerfully after loading the bottles into four different bags. We checked and found out we had half a carton of cigs between us.

"Guess we've gotta make a stop or have some very cranky drunks on our hands," Saskia giggled. We all agreed and left my place, being sure to lock up. We crowded into both Max and Andy's cars. (Andy's dad let him use his for the night.) And Ashley hopped on his bike. We were staying the night at this 'cottage' so no worries about drunk driving.

We stopped and raided the nearest seven eleven, getting red bull, monsters, neuro, bbq cips, and all sorts of other goodies. The cashier smirked at us. Chasers and muchie food. But hey, it's whatever. We bought four packs of cigarrettes, not getting carded, and went on our merry way.

"Where to now?" Andy asked, leaning up against his car, twirling his keys in one hand with a lit cigarette in the other. God fucking dammit I wanted to rape that boy.

"Down girl," Mandy giggled. I glanced at her and laughed

"Staring?" I asked

"Hardcore," she nodded.

"What the fuck is going on with you and Sas?" I asked

"She really hates Lauren and Nina. She doesn't know them like I do, and I don't appreciate my friends getting bashed," she sighed. I just nodded. No words were needed. So I didn't bother. She wandered off to her boyfriend.

"Let me call Kellin and see what's up," Max finally answered Andy's question.

"Thanks man," he nodded and stubbed out his cig, which he smoked all the way to the filter.

"Mhm," Max replied, wandering off.

"Hey Laura, come here," Andy called me, wearing his half smile. Oh god. I walked over awkwardly, not yet sure if I was owning my heels or not. I was just overall uncomfortable tonight. I had on studded anklet booties, cheetah print knee highs, black leather shorts, and a black mini hoodie with a studded inverted cross that showed off my belly button.

I felt ridiculous.

Saskia was wearing denim shorts, red pumps, and a white button up. She looked cute. Mandy had on a white denim mini skirt, solid black platforms, and a black and white striped tank.

We were all dressed like sluts.

But hey, what's a party without sexy outfits? Not to mention my make up. My smoky eyes and red lips made me look far past my age.

"What's up?" I asked nervously.

"Just wanted to say how drop dead gorgeous you look tonight," he smiled as I blushed and looked at the ground.

"Thanks," I mumbled. He went to say more but Max interupted.

"He gave us the green. Let's head over there," Andy nodded and rounded up everyone who was in his car, which unfortunately did not include me. I climbed back into Max's car and smiled as he turned on The Used. We sang off tune the whole way to our party destination, a part of me told me I'd be better off at home writing.

The other part told that part to shut the fuck up and enjoy tonight.

We drove for almost twenty minutes, laughing and having fun. We finally pulled onto a long dirt path to a small abandoned looking house in the middle of no where. I was really confused when Max let out a loud whoop and said

"This is the place, let's go have some fun," and with that we all climbed out the car. I was a little unsure of what to do, because we were all just standing around in the lawn.

"What's going on?" Saskia asked

"We have to wait until everyone gets here, apparently Craig and Kellin are very proud of whatever they did in there and want us to 'Marvel in its beauty together'," Max said, rolling his eyes at the end. I giggled and he suck his tongue out at me. Saskia cleared her throat and I looked at her. She gave me an icy glare before grabbing Max's hand.

Oh shit, protective girlfriend came out to play tonight.

"Who is that?" Andy asked, breaking the awkward silence that almost sat in. We all looked to where he was pointing to see a small red car coming down the dirt road.

"Yay!!" Mandy yelped, pushing away from Ronnie and running to the now parked car.

"I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Lauren and Nina," Max rolled his eyes and Saskia growled audibly.

"Hey party people!!" A drop dead gorgeous blonde shouted as she climbed out the driver's seat. Her dress showed the bottom half of her ass and her shoes were a solid 5 inches. She was covered from head to toe in glitter and I... well I was jealous.

She was hot.

"Don't forget about me guys!" Another one yelled as she hopped out too. She wasn't as pretty as the first but her hair went down to her waist and she was packing... in the chest area. She was wearing a lowcut top (of course) and daisy dukes. She was the only one at the party wearing relatively normal clothes, but she still managed to look better than me. Fuck this.

What did I just get myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Helllooooo. New chapter. At.... 4:52 a.m., not like I've got somewhere to be in four hours. Well shucks. Night y'all. Oh Jeezbus. I'm hungry. Feed me??
~Love, Hugs, and Other Drugs~
~Tayleyy