Status: Active c:

I Hate Everything About You

Three

“No!” I almost yelled, stepping back in anger. “I will never be able to pretend all those awful things you did to me never happened!”

His eyebrows furrowed together and a small frown played across his lips. Apparently since he had gotten famous he doesn’t get told no very often.

“I can’t remember one thing that happened that was bad enough that you’d still hold a grudge.” He shook a curl away from his face as he spoke.

“Seriously? I can’t even talk to you. Just-” I tried to walk around him once more just for him to step in front of me again, so I stopped talking to glare at him. “Leave. Me. Alone.” I put emphasis on each word, thinking that might help get the message through his thick curls and his even thicker skull.

He stepped back, seemingly disappointed, and let me by without another word.

I made it to class just on time.

****


“How was your first day, honey?” My mom smiled as I walked through the door, throwing my backpack on the ground.

“It’s school.” I shrugged.

“That great, huh?” She handed me a small portion of ice cream, and I thanked her, smiling gratefully. She respected the fact I was trying to eat healthier but she could always tell when I needed something sweet. Now was definitely one of those times.

“I’m here whenever you want to talk about it, okay?” She handed me a napkin before turning on her heel and walking into the laundry room.

I sat alone at the kitchen table, finishing my ice cream before I dropped the empty bowl in the sink and walked drearily upstairs.

I turned on the tv in my room, flipping to Nickelodeon and smiling when I found I was just in time for a rerun of Big Time Rush.

I changed into my pajamas, curling into my bed and closing my eyes, fatigue suddenly overwhelming me.

“So, Natalie, how’s life?” Harry sneered, pulling me away from the crowd into the corner.

To any outsider, it would look like he was hitting on me, his forearm rested on the lockers above my head, his eyes locked on mine intently. I was gripping my textbooks tightly in my arms, hugging them close to my chest as Harry’s overbearing figure towered over me.

“Harry, why do you do this constantly?” I asked, genuinely curious. I was trying to act like he didn’t bother me, but in this moment I was trembling from fear.
“You make me smile, Natalie, don’t you get it?” He smirked, running his fingertip from my ear down my jaw, resting on my chin. My lips parted slightly and very much involuntarily, and Harry noticed.

“You want me, don’t you?” He asked, leaning in closer to me. His forehead touched mine just enough that I could tell it was there, he put no actual pressure on my head.

I looked down at my feet, scared to death. I was in sixth grade; I had no idea what I wanted.

“It’s okay, you can tell me. I won’t laugh.” He smiled, his dimples showing in his cheeks. If I didn’t know him so well, know the things he did to me, I would’ve melted under his gaze, his emerald eyes sparkling.

“Harry,” I started, not moving an inch. I wanted to stomp on his foot, to knee him in his balls, to punch him right in his perfect jawline. He just started laughing, like he knew exactly what I was going to say.

“Come on, sugar.” He murmured, his fingertips trailing along the length of my arm.

“I hate you more than anything on this planet,” I finished, and mock pain flashed across his face before he settled into a smile.

I pushed past him, thinking I was finally free of the monster that is Harry. But I should’ve known with the luck I had, that he was trailing me.

“You don’t really mean that, do you?” He asked, trying to keep up with me.

“I do, now leave me alone.” I started to walk a little faster, but he didn’t fall behind at all.

“Natalie,” He grabbed the back of my shirt suddenly, pulling me back unexpectedly and causing me to lose my footing. My sandals slipped against the dirty floor and I fell in the middle of the hallway, people all around.

There were laughs coming from every direction, no one bothered to stop to see if I was okay, and I just heard Harry chuckle.

I sat on my butt while everyone bustled to class, humiliation causing my cheeks to flush bright red.

“Don’t ever insult me again, you ugly bitch.” Harry laughed once, stepping over my outstretched legs and walked towards his next class.

I picked myself up, feeling very sorry for myself, and brushed off the dirt from my new shorts. I walked with the little dignity I had left, trying to hold in the tears that threatened to spill over, people looking directly at me and laughing as I walked by.

Harry met his group of friends at the end of the hallway and high fived the first one he reached, the rest of them slapping him on the back. They’d obviously seen what happened, and were congratulating him on his latest method of torture. Hoots and hollers followed me into my next class, where I sat in the far corner by myself, burying my face in my hands and finally letting the silent, pathetic tears escape my eyes.


I woke up abruptly, drenched in sweat. Another dream about what he'd done to me, something so little, something that shouldn't have bothered me as much as it did. But when things like that happen almost daily, it gets to a person.

The alarm clock read that it was 11:45 pm, i had slept a long time. My mom had apparently come in and shut off my tv so it wouldn't be on all night, and i hadn't woken when she did.

I shook my head and walked into the bathroom, splashing my face with some water before i wiped it off.

I thought these dreams were gone for good.

But alike 99% of the time i thought something about Harry Styles - i was wrong.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is kind of short, sorry about that.

Thanks to dawn of light for reminding me to space out my paragraphs. I always forget to do that, and it makes the story much harder to read.
So thanks once again (:

OH AND THANK YOU NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND PEOPLE THAT HAVE RECOMMENDED IT
i love you all!

Let me know what you think, i could really use some more constructive criticism if you want to give it! (:

Oh, and Harry says hi!
Image