Are You Listening to Me? Is Anyone Bothering About Me At All?

One

I woke up in a strange room. As I looked around, I could see that the walls were white, but such a bright white that I had to close my eyes for a few moments. As I opened them, I looked around the rest of the room. I noticed that there was hardly any furniture, except for a white couch. I looked down at myself, noting that I was wearing a white shirt with white pants, and as I looked down, I realised I was lying on a bed, though the bed wasn’t white. It was a dark red. I began to panic. How did I get here? Where was I?
As I tried to get up, a sharp pain shot up through the left of my body, and I let out a hiss. The pain quickly subsided as I stumbled towards the door. I put my hand on the doorknob, ready to turn it, but I noticed that it was strangely cold. Not just cold, but freezing, like someone had put it in a freezer. I dismissed this weird fact and turned the knob. I opened the door, and as I cautiously poked my head out, I took in the corridor. It was white, just like my room, but it looked run down, like no one had been through it in years. I could hear voices, but I saw nobody. I slowly started walking down the corridor, the sound of my feet padding down it strangely loud, though I also dismissed this. As I continued my way down the corridor, I walked into a large lobby with a desk taking up most of the space. It too looked run down. I still had no idea where I was, so I decided to go searching. That was until I saw someone standing at a door.
“Hey you! Where…where am I?” I shouted, running towards the person.
The person did not move though, and just stayed in the same position. I started to freak out. Was this one of my friend’s ideas of a sick joke? I felt a little relieved, that was until I went to grab the person’s arm. My hand…it went right through. I let out a horrified scream, and backed away. As I ran, more and more people were coming into view around me. Was I dead? I slowed down and put my hand to the wall, yet it didn’t go through. I wasn’t transparent either. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a familiar face…one that I hadn’t seen for years…as I turn to get a better look, I realised that the hallway had become overcrowded, as if it were a busy street in New York. There were people who were pushing and shoving, and one fell right through me. Am I hallucinating? I suddenly realised who the face belonged to, and I tried as hard as I could to push through the crowd to get to him. His face was slowly drifting away from my reach, and no matter how hard I tried, I just couldn’t get to him. I felt like I was pushing through large amounts of water. I closed my eyes, and suddenly felt a cold liquid splash over me. I opened them, and to my horror, I was in the ocean. The sky was dark, like a storm was brewing. I could barely stay afloat, and every wave keeps sending me under, larger than the last. As I was gasping for air, I felt something grab my ankle. I thrashed around and tried to scream.
“Help! Help! Anyone?” My voice was barely above a whisper, and very hoarse. I felt the grip get tighter on my ankle, and with much force, I was pulled under. I watched the last glimmer of light disappear as I was pulled deeper, my lungs filling with water and my eyelids growing heavy. I breathed out once more, as I closed my eyes.
I opened them to the familiar white room. What is going on?
I got up and walked outside, determined to get out of wherever I was. There were less people than before, but the hallway was still crowded. Growing annoyed, I strode over to someone.
“Hey, you. Yeah you. Where the hell am I?” I asked, and as I thought, no reply. The person just simply walked around me. Hold on. Did he just walk around me? I tried with another person, and got the same response. I ran out into the lobby area, and frantically looked around, tears threatening to spill down my cheeks.
“Hey! Where am I? Are you listening to me? Is anybody bothering about me at all?” I screamed frantically, dropping to my knees, tears cascading down my face.
I think back to the familiar face and sigh. I guess this was the last thing I could try.
“Can anybody help me? Somebody, please help me! Sam? Saaaam?” I frantically called, sobbing as I finished my sentence. I looked down, letting the tears hit the floor. Maybe I have gone crazy. I lay down, giving up. I was about to close my eyes, when I felt a presence next to me. I turned my head to the side and gasped. It was Sam. I was right. I felt his fingers entwine with mine, and he gave me that amazing smile. I lazily smiled back, looking up towards the ceiling and closing my eyes, Sam doing the same. And as we lay there, with people rushing around us, I finally felt at peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah idk I based the ending on Supernatural (with the yelling out for Sam). It's quite crappy but I hope you enjoy it.
Leave a comment on what you thought.
thankyou.