Status: Finally started writing this again.

Set In Motion

Prologue

A boy that looked around seventeen prowled around the shop, not bothering to hide the fact he was impatient for something. He looked around one last time and slipped into the alley in the back of the shop, making sure no one had seen him.

Once he was far enough that no one could hear him, he whistled softly and waited. Not long after his call a hooded figure walked up to him slowly, as though she owned the place.

The boy at once straightened and fixed his clothes, as though to look more represent able.

The hooded figure nodded.

“Just on time as always. Now, have you found the spot for it to begin? It has to be somewhere special, as I’ve already told you’’

The seventeen year old nods and a wicked grin spread on his face.

“I have the perfect spot. We can do all the incantations there, and no one will see us. It’s at the back of a local school, right underneath an old oak. They’ll never see it coming’’ He gives an evil chuckle at that, and his grin gets wider.

The hooded figure looks at him, hissing slightly, and the grin disappears, replaced by an anxious look.

“Have you made sure none of our... friends are there to stop us? Because if they are I will consider this a failure.’’ The teenager visibly quakes from that thought.

“I made sure they weren’t anywhere near it, though they might get there when we’re done. They have the vision kid remember? I’m sure they won’t take long to find it. But we’ll already be gone and they won’t be able to do anything.’’

The hooded person tips her head up a little, revealing for a second a part of a heavily tattooed face. A smile forms on her lips, just a little one, but enough to reassure the teen that he’s not in trouble.

“Then bring me there! Soon are plans will be put in action, and the world will be sorry.’’   

The teen once again gives a little shiver, but smiles with the figure. He leads it back to the front of the shop, than crosses the street and head east. 

If anyone were to glance towards them, they might be uneasy by the pair, some deep down radar setting off, telling them that they were up to no good. Who knows, if someone had looked they might’ve even stopped them and started to ask questions, detaining them long enough to spoil their plans, saving the world by doing so. But no one even glances their way.

So the pair continued walking to the place where they would alter the life of this quiet town, and maybe even the life of the whole world.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's back! I'd started set in motion on mibba like... Two years ago? Has it really been that long? Well then I took it off because someone had made me all paranoid about story stealers that lurked around the dark corners of mibba, not original enough to come up with their own idea. Then I kind of stopped writing it... But since this summer is turning out to be the most boring one yet I've got a bunch of time on my hand and I've decided to finish this story. It's nearly done! And now I don't really care if someone takes my story. (Frankly I don't think it's good enough that anyone would want to steal it. Compare mine to others I've seen and I frankly feel quite dejected. (talking about ALL of the new mentality's stories. Gosh I love Nash.) Anyways I thought 'why not?' So here ya go, my invisible readers. If you like it comment. If you don't then at least write a comment that sounds like constructive critism. ;)