A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 1 - To The Angels!

"Finally" I mutter to myself and throw my fists in the air triumphantly. I've been editing this video for at least 5 hours and I was finally done. I went on twitter and tweeted my over a million followers that I was done editing and I would be exporting to youtube now. If you're wondering,no, i'm not a celebrity. I'm a youtuber. I started making videos around a year ago after watching youtubers for so long. After a few months I made a video about people's opinions and I got over three million views. I started generating an audience and it felt amazing to have people who love me and my videos.

I looked around my room and sighed at the realization of how much I still had to pack. The google offices(who own youtube) gave me an offer to leave Toronto and come to Los Angeles and do projects and collaborations. I was extremely excited And i couldn't wait to get there. When I get there next week, they told me I was interviewing a band that is coming to Los Angeles for 5 months to work on their album. They wouldn't tell me who it was but regardless I was excited. I looked around and decided I should finish packing or at least Dasha would.

"Dasha!" I yelled towards the kitchen of my house.

"Yeah?" My russian friend yelled back with a mouthful of probably nacho chips in her mouth.

"Can you help me with my shit?" I heard nothing but silence from the kitchen.

"I'll buy you an endless supply of nutella for 6 months!" In no time at all I heard footsteps to my room and dasha was at my door panting.

"What do you want me to do?" I laughed loudly and told her I needed to finish packing.

"Okay as long as you let me colour code your clothes and put your books and x-box games in alphabetical order!"

I laughed and said I would finish exporting my youtube video and she could have at it. Dasha decided that she would come to L.A with me for a few months and try out her acting career. She would stay longer even if it didn't work out but her mom is a strict ass russian who wants Dasha to go to university in Quebec. At least she'll be with me for a few months.

"Emily!" I snapped out of my thoughts and turned to the brunette yelling at me in my room.

"What is this?" She picked up a video game from my closet.

"Its ….the ….toy story game?" Oh crap she's going to make fun of me for being like a child.

"And you haven't let me play it?"

Two weeks later

"Siri,where's the fucking starbucks?"

"Sorry,I don't understand "fucking starbucks" would you like me to do a web search?"

Me and my russian companion have finally made it to L.A after the longest road trip in my life. I'm tired,hungry and in some need of starbucks but we can't use our phones because they still have Canadian plans. We decide to just keep driving until we come across one. After twenty minutes of driving I see a certain green and white logo we all know and love.

"Thank the lord! I see one there Dasha! Park the fucking car or i'm getting out action movie style!" Dasha laughs then turns into a parking lot and parks the car. Regardless of what I just said, I opened the door and rolled out. I got up on my knee and pointed a finger gun at a stern Dasha.

"Come on Emily Bond, i'm fucking hungry!"

"When are you not hungry?" I said.

"When I'm eating." Dasha says matter of factually.

We get our starbucks and then head to the head quarters of Google. When I get there they give me a new Sim Card for my phone and finally tell me who I will be interviewing on my youtube channel.

One direction.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! and don't worry the boys are making their appearance soon :P

If you liked it review and give me your opinion . much love xx