A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 10 part 1- If only I had picked up my ***ing phone!

Liam practically jumped off of me and started wobbling towards Harry in a drunken state.
"What's wrong Harry?" Harry looked at Liam with angry eyes. I don't understand he didn't chose me, why is he so mad? Harry looked between Liam and I who were standing shirtless beside each other. I realized my lack of shirt and threw my sweater on.

"What's wrong? What the bloody hell is going on between you too?" I was about to say something but Liam wouldn't let me put a word in. He is like the exact opposite of himself when he's drunk.

"We got drunk because Danielle broke up with me and we started snogging! Duh!" I kinda wanted to laugh about Liam's drunken state but suddenly Harry pushed Liam up against the wall.

"You know I really like Emily! Why would you do this to me?" I knew I was drunk but that still didn't make any sense, he chose Jessi.

"What? No you don't, you chose Jessi over me…" I practically whispered. Harry turned to me,letting go of Liam with sad eyes.

"No! I broke up with her today. It just took me forever to get her to leave. By the time I got to your apartment, you were already here snogging Liam!"

It's been what? Two weeks since I got to L.A and I've already almost did it with Liam,fell in love with Harry and how long has it been since I hung out with Dasha? This is bad. I need..I need to get away from here. Harry took me away from my thoughts by putting his hand on my arm. I shivered at the contact and brushed his hand away.

"I'm so sorry…. I… I need time." I ran from Liam's apartment hearing Harry call after me. I got in Dasha's car and put in the directions to my destination. I was already getting a call from Harry but I denied the call and called Dasha.
____________________________________________________

Dasha's P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch eating some nutella thinking about my two favourite things;Louis and food. Suddenly I heard my phone ringing between the pillows in the couch. I was too lazy to pick it up so I just left it, it can't be that important.
___________________________________________________

Emily's P.O.V

Dasha's wasn't answering. I could bet you a million bucks she was too lazy to get it out of the cushion of our couch. I sighed and let a little tear fall from my eye, I was really hoping Dasha would stop me and change my mind, but apparently not. I waited for the message tone and started talking letting tears fall from my eye , waiting in traffic to get to where I was going.

"Hey Dasha, it's Emily….
__________________________________________________

Dasha's P.O.V 3 hours later.

I just got back from hanging out with Louis, I got into the apartment and went into the kitchen to drink some pop. I realized that it was pretty late but it didn't sound like Em was home yet. I remembered I left my phone between the couch, I went to pick it up to see if Emily left me a text saying she was hanging with Liam or something but I had a voicemail.

"Hey Dasha, it's Emily. We haven't talked very much lately which really sucks but I guess that's how it is when our lives changes. Well I've been having drama with boys lately, oh how the tables have turned. Anyway, it's been getting out of hand so I've decided to….I'm a…I'm going back to Toronto. I'm not sure how long but..I a ..I got a ticket for a flight in an hour. If you want to say bye you can…uh…I was kind of hoping you would convince me to stay but obviously your either with Louis or Nutella so….I Uh.. Am turning my phone off while I'm in Toronto so hopefully you get this before I'm gone. Tell Harry I'm sorry and-"

Suddenly the voice mail cut off because the message was getting to long. Holy shit, If only I had picked up my fucking phone. Before I could register their was a loud frantic knock on the door.

"Emily?!Emily!? Please be here!" I couldn't think of what to say to Harry so I opened the door , pressed play on the voice mail and put it to his ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys! this chapter is REALLY short because at this campsite in Atlanta I can only get wifi at a certain hour and sometimes i'm not awake so sorry if I don't post. Hope you enjoyed this little mini chapter!

Much Love! xx