A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 10 part 2 -Bbfflwwnsa

Harry's P.O.V

"Tell Harry I'm sorry and-" The voicemail cut off, my hands started trembling almost dropping Dasha's phone. I dreaded the day when voicemails had a time limit. This is all my fault, all I've done is screw up since I met her. I remember when I first met her, right when I looked at her, I knew that I would fall for her. Her wittiness, the way she thought about others. I don't think any of us realize how much of a good friend she is. But when I met her, I didn't want to be known as the cheating boyfriend, I had to be careful. So I pretended that it was hard to be around her, which it was, all I wanted to do was keep her close. When I met her I knew it would be hard to stay away from her, but not this hard. When I kissed her in the elevator, it felt amazing but I knew it was wrong, so I stopped and ran. Now look what happened. I had one chance and I blew it. Maybe,just maybe I still had a chance. I looked at Dasha with pleading eyes.

"Maybe her plane was cancelled or…" Dasha put her hand on my arm but I pushed it away. I didn't want her touching me, I wanted Emily.

"No, her phones already off, Harry. She's gone."
_________________________________________

Emily's P.O.V ( A week and 3 days later)

I boarded the plane back to L.A and headed to my seat. I haven't told anybody I was coming back yet but Chester. I didn't want to let him down so I agreed to doing the music video. The music video is in two days so I decided to come back and get settled. When I was comfortable I texted the only person I needed to talk to when I get to L.A.

Emily: Hey Harry, if your not busy can you pick me up at the airport at 3 o'clock? I should be back by then.

I received a text almost instantly from Harry.

Harry: Yes, of course. See you then.

I relaxed a bit more and drifted off to sleep, I've made a decision about Harry and it will happen when I get off the plane.

I got off the plane and headed to the area where you pick up your bag. I picked up my plaid suitcase and went to the area where you can call a cab or get picked up. I looked around and saw Harry staring straight at me, he looked tired. I went over to him and pulled him over to an area where there were less people.

"Hey Harry."

"Don't hey Harry me, how could you do this to me?" I looked up at him and noticed his eyes looked red from a lack of sleep and unconsciously put my hand up and touched his cheek. He shivered from the contact and pulled my hand away.

"Emily,stop. I'm trying to mad at you remember?" I nodded and he continued to yell at me. I kind of tuned it out and started playing with the buttons on his shirt. He looked down and gave a little laugh. "Are you even listening to me?" I shook my head and pulled in for a kiss. Before I touched his lips, I woke up from my dream and sat up in my seat on the plane. That was definitely not how it's going to go when I talk to Harry. I actually figured out what I was going to say when I got the courage to call Liam, but Liam didn't answer,Zayn did. He started talking to me and I told him everything. He made me realize that I'm just not cut out for drama and with Harry their seems to be a lot of it. It's definitely not what my heart wants but I definitely am listening to my brain today. I don't regret leaving L.A. I needed to think without always wanting to jump Harry or the feeling in the back of my mind that I was loosing Dasha.

I finally drifted back to sleep waiting for my arrival back to L.A.
__________________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

It was three o'clock and the people from the plane started exiting the plane. I waited for Emily knowing what she was going to say, she didn't want to be with me. I knew that she really did but her mind was telling her not to. I overheard Zayn talking to Emily and I freaked out when he supported her to stay away from me. I took some time to think about it and I'll let her think I'm okay with us not being together. But I'm not and I'm not giving up.
__________________________________________________________

Emily's P.O.V

I finally got off the plane after a horrible amount of time in customs. I walked through the entryway and saw Harry immediately. He was in a pair of sweat pants and a blue Aeropostale sweater. I ignored the fact that he looked like a sex god in sweats and walked up to him. I gave him a hug and felt comfy and warm but I ignored it and pulled away.

"Hey Harry, thanks a lot for picking me up. I also want to apologize for leaving but I did some thinking and I just don't think we should be together." I sounded incredibly formal and not like myself but it had to be done. Their's a big part of myself that wanted the scenario of my dream to be reality but I pushed it away.

"Okay, I totally agree. We should probably just stay friends." I was kind of shocked for a second but I hid my expression. I definitely made the right decision if he got over me in a week and three days, to be honest, I'm not even over him yet.

"Well do you think you can take me to my apartment, I've missed my baby."

"Dasha?"

"What? No, my mac!"

______________________________________________________________

Harry dropped me off and I practically ran to my apartment. Since I left from Liam's apartment, all my stuff was still in L.A and I missed everything, especially my computer. I was kind of dreading seeing Dasha because to be honest, she wasn't there when I needed her. Zayn told me that she said to Louis that she didn't pick up the call and she was upset. Still though, because I'm a youtuber, I'm always online no matter what and she didn't try to contact me once. Me and Dasha have always had this problem where I feel she doesn't care about me enough. I try so hard to make sure she knows I care but, she doesn't. I'll probably forgive her anyways, I always do.

I got in to the apartment and not to my surprise Dasha wasn't there. To my surprise though, Liam was. I forgot how much I missed him so I ran at him with a hug.

"Liam? How did you know I was coming back?" Liam hugged me back then took out a phone from his pocket. It wasn't his though, it was Harry's.

"Harry practically ran out of the studio to pick you up so he forgot his phone. It was still on and I saw his text. So I came over here and Dasha opened the door and I lied and said I forgot something at your apartment. Dasha left and here we are!"

"Well, I wanted to apologize for leaving and-" Liam stopped me and made me sit on the couch with him.

"Don't even start, we all know the reason you left is because I jumped you because I was drunk." I pushed him playfully trying to deny it but I knew it was technically true.

"Hey! I was apart of it as much as you were dumbass!"

"Let's be honest, If i hadn't kissed you…it wouldn't have happened. but it's over now and we better be best friends still." I pulled him in to another hug.

"Of course, you're my bbfflwwnsa."

"Bbfflwwnsa? What the fuck is that?"

"Best British Friend For Life Who Will Never Snog Again!" Liam pushed me at that comment. I suddenly heard the door opening and much to my dismay, Dasha and Louis came through the door laughing. Dasha turned toward me and Liam and her eyes sprang open. For some reason all of the anger I've been holding all these years against Dasha and how she didn't care enough resurfaced and I just ran to my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's the second part! hopefully you like it!The next chapter will be posted in two days!

Much Love! xx