A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 13 - Red Velvet Cheesecake

After lunch, Liam and I decided to hang out at my place for the night. So we payed the bill and got in the car and the boys would drop us off on the way to their apartments. I ended up sitting in the front with Harry while the rest of the boys sat in the back. Harry had his hand rested on the cup holder between us and I had to fight the urge of putting my hand in his. Gosh, I told you guys I sound like a romantic novel around him.

"Uhm Harry, if you're not busy you can…uh..hang with me and Liam!" Harry turned to me and his eyes lit up and a smile grew across his face. It only lasted a few seconds though until it turned into a grimace.

"Sorry I can't, I still have some recording to do, I'm the only one actually. Just my luck." I nodded and Harry pulled up to the parking lot of my apartment. I got out of the car and waited for Liam to get out of the back.

"C'mon Liam hurry up! It's girl time!" Liam gave me the finger and I just stuck my tongue out which caused him to laugh. He finally got out of the car and Harry pulled out of the parking lot with one last wave. Me and Liam raced to my apartment. Liam won but what can I say? I spend most of my day on the computer, it's to be expected.

I opened the door and came in. Something smelt good. Liam closed the door behind him and we followed the smell to the kitchen. My eyes went wide when I saw Dasha and a kitchen covered in things.

"Emily! Crap I wasn't expecting you this early! The cake isn't ready yet!" I glanced quickly at everything on the table.

"What why?" Dasha came up to me with watery eyes.

"I knew you were lying last night. I knew you lied all those other times. You don't believe that I care but I just ignored it but now I want to show how much I care. I have all the things you think I don't remember…like how your favourite cake is red velvet cheesecake." I smelt the air again and realized it was that familiar smell. Dasha went to the counter and picked up some socks.

"And I know how you love your soft socks but screwed them up in the dryer a few weeks ago so I got you a new pair." With that Dasha started pointing at everything on the table.

"I also got you altoids because I know it's your favourite type of mint. And that over there is the amazing spiderman video game that you absolutely love but gave to your brother before you left because you knew he loved it too. And these are the shoes you wanted from journeys but instead you bought shoes for your sister. And…" I stopped her and gave her a huge hug. Nineteen years and I never felt like someone cared, I do now. We both started crying happy tears but through the tears I said one thing I've always wanted to say.

"Thank you Dasha. Thank you for caring."

______________________________________________________________

After me and Dasha's girly moment, we decided to munch on the cake. We all sat around the table and I looked at Dasha and Liam. Dasha seemed to be pissed at him and Liam just looked uncomfortable.

"Well since I have my two best friends here I want to know why one of them is sending the other daggers." Dasha realized I was talking about her.

"He tried to sleep with you. That's a nono in my book." I sighed, haven't we gotten over this already?

"Dasha, We were both drunk. It's not like he has feelings for me." I looked at Liam for reassurance but he didn't say anything.

"Drunk or not, I bet he would have slept with you." I looked at her in disbelief, why does everybody think me and Liam like each other?

"No I wouldn't have. I apologized already and I was heart broken you have to understand." Liam gave his puppy dog eyes and I knew Dasha would be sold.

"Oh okay fine.." I clapped and continued eating my cheesecake. Dasha and Liam started making conversation finally and I finally felt like I could hang out with my two best friends at the same time.

Dasha,Liam and I ended up playing the amazing spiderman game Dasha got me on my xbox in the living room. I was playing at the moment while they were watching when suddenly their was a knock on the door. When I turned to Liam and Dasha , I had realized they had fallen asleep. Oh am I not interesting enough for you guys? I laughed a little and went to the door to see who it was. I opened the door to see a pissed off Harry. Not wanting to wake up Liam and Dasha I pulled him out into the hallway.

"Harry, why do you look so pissed?"

"Emily, when I was at the music studio. Our company was auditioning dancers in the other room. I went over their and a girl named Chachi or Crotchee or something came up to me and said hi. She told me you guys met?" I was confused on why he was angry but I decided not to question it.

"Yeah, I was at a dancer convention. She's really awesome and nice." Harry nodded and seemed to be getting angrier.

"Well she also told me she had a boyfriend. Ian Eastwood." It hit me hard but only for a second. Cheating is a soft subject for me because of Campbell. I wasn't mad about it for me though it was for Chachi. That little a-hole. I don't understand why Harry is so mad though.

"Well okay…good thing I don't want to be with him then." Harry still looked angry despite that.

"I don't care. That little bastard used you and I'm not okay with that. I need to find him and…" Harry was about to leave but I grabbed both of his arms and pulled him back to me which caused him to shiver.

"Harry, stop. This isn't any of our business. Why are you so mad anyways? He kissed me once."

"It's because….because." I looked at him and realized how close he was. He started looking from my eyes to my lips.

"Because…..Oh fuck it." Harry then dove in for a kiss. My stomach erupted in fireworks when he slid his arms around my waist. I put my arms around his neck and started pulling on his hair which made Harry kiss even harder. Suddenly he pulled away quickly.

"No no no. This wasn't how it was supposed to go.. I was supposed to win you back first…Fuck..I" Harry ran out of my apartment building and leaving me standing outside of my door. I am so confused right now. Will that boy just kiss me once without leaving me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter. The next chapter should be up Sunday!

Much Love! xx