A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 14- Dancing Buddy 2.0

I walked back into my apartment in a daze. I walked into the living room and Dasha and Liam were still asleep. I went into the bathroom and started brushing my teeth. What? It's a nervous habit, it helps me think. Don't judge me. I thought about what just happened and made a decision. If Harry wants to talk about what he just did then we can, but I'm not making the first move. I realized it was getting kind of late and I had the shoot with Chester tomorrow so I wasn't up for Harry drama anyway. I decided to wake up Liam and Dasha because our couch can hurt your back in the morning if you sleep on it for too long.

"Liam, Dasha. You guys should sleep in beds." I nudged them and they both sat up looking very tired. I looked at Liam who looked like he was already about to fall back asleep.

"Liam, just stay with me. We'll have a sleepover." He nodded and practically ran to my room and threw himself under the covers. Dasha turned to me while she was walking back to her room.

"If he tries anything…" I laughed and pushed her in her room.

"He won't you butthole." I went back to my room and was too lazy to change so I just got into bed. I could here Liam snoring lightly as I drifted into sleep.

_____________________________________________

I was woken up by my alarm at eight o'clock in the morning. I tried to crack my back but I was in the arms of someone else. Who the hell is in my bed? I jumped out of bed and remembered that I let Liam sleep in my bed last night. We must've snuggled in our sleep. I was going to wake up Liam but I decided against it because he looked like an adorable snoring puppy. I decided to take my clothes and makeup in the bathroom so I wouldn't wake up Liam while I was getting dressed. I took a shower and blow dryed my hair while throwing my clothes on. For this music video, Chester told me to wear all black and red because we were filming in a white room. I decided on a red shirt that said Love on it and black leggings. I also put on black eye make up and straightened my hair. I got out of bathroom to see if Liam was sleeping. I was worried that he might have work so I decided to call Harry. Like I said before I wasn't going to bring up what happened last night, so I hope he has the balls to do it when we're hanging out.

"Hello?" Harry sounded like he just woke up but whatever, he deserves it. Okay he doesn't but I don't want to wake up my perfect little puppy in my room.

"Hey, it's Emily. Does Liam have to work today?"

"No, we all have a day off. Why? Emily, I want to talk about.." He wanted to talk about this over the phone?

"No, not on the phone. Here, why don't you pick me up from Chester's place after I finish the video today. Oh and I didn't want to wake up Liam from my bed." I realized after that what I said might sound a little bad but I just laughed it off. Harry didn't.

"Okay, I'll pick you up. Just text me the address when your done.Uhh..wait a minute...Emily, WHY THE HELL IS LIAM IN YOUR.."

" K BYE HARRY WOVE YOU!" I hung up the phone and gave a little giggle. How do people put up with me?

_______________________________________

I've been at the shoot for an hour and it's been amazing. I've gotten to meet many youtubers that I watch constantly because they're all friends. I've been doing my solo dance parts but now I'm doing some dance parts with Dominic who is known as THEDOMINICSHOW on youtube. Since I've been taking a break, I ran over to where they were shooting to watch his last dance scene before we did ours. He's amazingly gifted at break dancing so it's amazing to watch. When, he's done he comes over and shakes my hand.

"Hey Emily, nice to meet ya! My girlfriend Lauren loves your videos! She won't shut up about them!" I laugh and come in for a hug. I guess my british influence has made me more touchy with people.

"What can I say? We women just can't shut up!" While Dominic is laughing beside me, I can see Chester coming up to us from behind his shoulder.

"Okay you only have to do this last scene then your done Em!" I realized I should probably text Harry and tell him I'm done then.

Emily: Hey Harry, I only have one scene left. Come pick me up?

I added the address and he said it was actually five minutes away from the starbucks he was at so he was on his way. I put my phone back in my pocket and ran over to Domonic. The last scene was taking longer then we thought so Harry just said he would wait in the car or maybe come inside. At least ten minutes later we got the choreography down and the shot looked good so I was done. I went over to Domonic to hug him goodbye and he bent down to whisper in my ear.

"There's a guy in khaki pants that's been staring at you this whole time." I turned around and sure enough I see Harry in khaki pants and a polo shirt looking as sexy as ever. I ran over to him and gave him a hug. I decided I should introduce him to Dominic so I brought him over to wear Dom was sitting and they shook hands.

"Dom this is Harry my..friend and Harry this is Dom my new dance buddy." Dom gave a little laugh and shook Harry's hand. Being the brit he is, Harry dove in for a hug which made Dom laugh even harder.

"You guys are super touchy!" Dom turned towards me with a smile."Emily it was nice meeting you. I've heard a lot about you, especially from my pal Ian who should be here any minute!" I could feel Harry clench beside me, he must still be mad about Ian. Just my luck, a certain cheating dancer comes up to our group and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Emily, Why haven't you cal-" He didn't have time to finish due to Harry ripping Ian's hand of my shoulder and taking him by the collar.

"If you ever touch her again, I swear…I" I took Harry off Ian and took him with me out of the studio with all eyes on us. Harry shouldn't have reacted like that but I couldn't deny how hot it was. When we were outside of the studio I turned towards him.

"Harry. c'mon what the hell. I'm a youtuber I can't have people mad at me because if I don't have youtuber connections my career is over." Harry grabbed my hands and put them to his chest. I could feel his heart racing fast from the touch but I ignored it and looked up.

"Emily, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it….Okay that's a lie I meant it. I was really pissed." I realized how close we were and gave a little gulp to hide my nervousness.

"Why are you so angry anyways?" I've been avoiding Harry's gaze this whole time but I couldn't help but look him straight in the eyes when he started talking.

"Even the fact that he kissed you makes me jealous. Now he's using you while he has a girlfriend , that makes me fucking angry."

"Jealous? Harry you clearly told me at the airport you were over me. I don't understand…" Harry gave a little laugh while I still looked at him with a confused expression.

"Emily. Don't you understand? I lied. You wanted nothing to do with me and I had to accept that. But to be honest , I don't accept that. I don't think I ever will." I instantly played back through everything that's happened since I came home and realized I was a fucking idiot. Well actually I knew that before, but I digress. After having the little day dream I looked up at Harry's face who was looking at me expectantly. I decided to stop being a pussy at that moment. I grabbed his neck with my hands and pulled him in for a kiss. I could tell Harry was smiling into the kiss like he knew it was coming. Once a cheeky bastard always a cheeky bastard. I pulled away to tease him and he gave a little frown. I gave him one more peck and he smiled again. He then realized something in his head and turned towards me.

"Emily, you never fucking told me why Liam was in your bed?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't post yesterday! I was getting school supplies ready for september!

Hope you liked it! Do you guys want Dominic or Ian to come back into the story?

Much Love! xx