A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 16-Oh, *** Me

rubbed my eyes several times to make sure it wouldn't just disappear. It didn't.

"Oh Fuck me"

"Well if you insist.." I turned around to Harry and realized how close we were. Well, of course we're close idiot, we're in a closet.

"Aww little Harry thinks he can get into my pants." I pushed him closer to the wall of the closet to get space but he didn't move that far.

"What the hell is up your ass." Harry laughed while sitting down on the rug closet floor.

"I'm… not the greatest with small spaces."

"Well if you don't want to wait it out, call someone to pick us up. I don't understand why you don't want to be in a small space with the one and only though." I pulled out my phone and started looking through my contacts. I called Dasha but she didn't answer. I decided to call Liam and see if he could pick us up, he picked up after the first ring.

"Emily? Did something go wrong? Did he hurt you?"

"Holy shit Liam, way to jump to conclusions. Harry actually attracted pre-pubescent girls and we're stuck in a closet. Can you be Harry's knight in shining armour and pick us up?" Liam said he'd be there in forty five minutes and to just wait until he got there. I looked at Harry who seemed caught up in his thoughts. I decided to ignore my fear of small spaces and sit cross-legged between his legs and look up at him.

"Harry, what's wron…"

"Did he think that I hurt you?" I was confused by his question but then I realized he was talking about Liam.

"Well, he said something about that, he's probably just making sure we don't fight or anything. Why?" Harry looked at me and took a big breath.

"I think Liam has strong feelings for you. Do you feel the same?" I was so surprised by the question I didn't say anything for a good thirty seconds. I think Harry took that as a yes and got up trying to avoid my gaze. I got up and put my body so close to his, he couldn't help but look at me.

"Harry, I don't think Liam has any feelings for me." Harry was going to interrupt me but I continued." And even, even if he did. I do not feel the same at all. When I was with Toby, the only person I thought of was you. When I became friends with Liam, I never felt that way because you were too busy fucking up my brain with your confusing ass signals. So stop being moody and realize that I have feelings for you!" I was about to comment about how cheesy my speech sounded but I was interrupted by Harry's lips.

_____________________________________________________________________

Liam finally got to us and I practically did flips out of the closet. Liam,Harry and I left the theatre and decided to just hang at my apartment for a little bit. I decided to go into Liam's car because I needed to talk things out. Well at least confirm to Harry that Liam doesn't have feelings for me. Honestly, this is the weirdest position I've ever been in my life. For the first five minutes, I couldn't say anything but I decided to grow a pair.

"Liam." Liam turned his head a little in recognition but continued to look at the road." Harry has a theory, which I think is completely ridiculous but it would be nice if you would help."

"Well..spit it out then love."

"Harry thinks you have feelings for me." Liam flinched for a second then regained his posture and uttered two words in the most monotone voice I've ever heard.

"I.Don't."

"Well you don't have to sound disgusted." I tried to lighten the mood I must've created, but it didn't work.

"Sorry, Em. I just wish Harry would stop believing that. I…..oh who am I kidding, I definitely have feelings for you." I was totally caught off guard that I let out a sound that sounded like a toad croaking on helium. Liam gave out a little chuckle which made me almost forget what he just said." Well , Em. You don't have to sound disgusted.

"But..i ..when did you….Oh fuck me." Liam gave out another little laugh but I could tell he was uncomfortable.

"Ever since that night we got drunk, i knew there was some feeling there but I hid it. I've tried to make it go away and it's just not." I began to interrupt but Liam cut in." And I know exactly what you're going to say, you were going to say that it's probably my rebound from Danielle and that you have strong feelings for Harry." Holy crap he's good, that is actually what I was going to say." Well I don't believe it's a rebound and as for your feelings, they are irrelevant to how I'm going to feel. So just ignore the conversation we just had and I'm sure I'll find someone else to think about in no time." I really hope he's right. I feel awful.

"I hope that person is Niall."
____________________________________________________

Liam's P.O.V

I laughed at Emily's attempt at a joke and continued driving. What I just told Emily was complete and udder bullshit. There is no way my feelings are going to go away quickly and Emily is way to special a person to give up on. Even though I should think about Harry, I'm not.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M BACK! Sorry it's been so long I've started school which consits of being in french immersion and an I.B school so it's been tuff but I'm going to try my best to update!

Much Love! xx