A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 17 - Spiderman Memorabilia Makes Everything Better

When we got to my apartment I was starving, I ran into the kitchen and looked into the fridge to see nothing but vegetables. I closed the fridge and took a deep breath.

"Dasha! It's fucking Target time!" Hardly acknowledging the two boys behind me, I ran into my room and changed into sweats. When I came out Dasha was at the door. I grabbed the two boys by their hands and left the apartment.

When we got to Dasha's car, Dasha realized she forgot her phone and ran upstairs leaving Harry,Liam and I standing beside the car uncomfortably.

"So much for hanging at your place…"

"Shut up Harry nobody likes you." In reaction to my sarcasm, Harry decided to start fake crying and slamming his fist onto Dasha's car. Oh is someone trying to play the pity game? Game on, Styles. Game on.

"I'm sorry Harry, I just need food. I was planning on giving all my food to the food bank." Harry realized what I was doing and took me by the waist and pulled me so close to him, I could feel his breath on my cheek.

"Ok, Hamilton. You won this round, but just you wait."

"Hamilton? Are we on a last name basis now?" Harry laughed, then looked me straight in the eyes. I couldn't help but forget my company and begin to lean in to touch his lips. As we were about to kiss we heard a cough beside us, embarrassed, I jumped back practically a foot away and looked at Liam.

"I…uh.. think I'm catching a cold….cough….cough" I looked at Liam with a confused expression but he just seemed to be angry at something. Before my little brain could figure out why, Dasha came running over.

"I found them! Everybody! Get in the fucking car! It's Target time bitches!"

______________________________________________________

When we got back from target, it was already pretty late so Liam and Harry decided they were going to leave in a few minutes. We were all standing in the kitchen, when suddenly I was pulled into my room. Harry shut my door and pushed me up against my door so I couldn't move. He put his arms on my waist and started kissing up my neck, I grabbed his face in my hands and pushed his lips furiously on mine. The kiss got harder and passionate and I swear to god you could've put a strand of hair between us and it wouldn't fall we were so close. Suddenly, I could feel Harry playing with the waist band of my sweat pants and I felt something awful at the pit of my stomach. I've never felt something like this for somebody ever, so if it ended up like it did with Campbell, I didn't want to be a part of it. Before I protested, there was suddenly a loud knock on the door. Harry groaned and backed off of me while I opened the door. I opened the door to a flustered Liam who looked like he'd just seen a ghost.

"Harry, our agent wants us to go home and he just called me and started freaking out. So I think it's best if we leave." Harry groaned, pecked me on the cheek and went to go get his stuff. When he left, Liam turned towards me.

"He's not…..he's not rushing into things is he..because…" Why does he keep warning me about Harry? Is Harry not feeling the same things I do?

"Is their something I should know Liam? Because every time I'm with him you ask me questions that fill my mind with doubt."

" Well you know, Harry is a player. He might be like that Ian guy…" Suddenly Harry comes bursting into the room,looking at Liam with angry eyes.

" Never,ever, compare me to that guy and why are you up in our business anyway?" Suddenly Liam and Harry started yelling at each other and I didn't know what to do. What can I say, being a youtuber we spend most of our time by ourselves in rooms with video cameras. You expect me to be good at human interactions? Luckily, my saviour Dasha came in and stepped between them.

"Okay, I don't know what's going on with you two, but you are obviously upsetting little Emily so can you both fuck off and do this on your own time?" Liam left in anger, while Harry looked at me concerned.

"I'm sorry, Emily…I.." I thought about what Liam said about Harry and decided to ask him about it now.

"When you were with Jessie.. did you cheat on her. Well other than kissing me." Harry was hesitating to answer the question so the answer was clear.

"Em..You know you're different then Jess. Don't let Liam's rubbish fill your mind." Harry smiled and pushed me closer to him and tried to kiss me, this time I pulled away.

"I feel like when you get sick of kissing me and you want somebody else, you'll just hang me to dry!" I can't believe I just said that. It was the truth but I didn't mean to blurt it out like that. Harry looked at me with a mix of anger and guilt, like he was deciding which way to react. Unfortunately, he went with anger.

"Em.. for fuck sake… I thought you were the only one who wouldn't believe that I'm always a fucking player…I was falling for you… no doubts and here you are with doubts written all over your fucking face.." I've never felt so awful in my life, I know I should just trust him. I started walking towards him but before I could say anything, he stormed out of my apartment.

__________________________________________________________

I walked into the kitchen and sat at the bar, luckily Dasha decided to make some hot chocolate so that will help. I started hitting my head on the table when suddenly Dasha put a dish towel to break my fall.

"Watch it Emily, you already have a lack of brain cells might as well not loose them all." I can always count on Dasha to insult me to make me feel better. I flipped her off and continued to bang my head on the dish towel.

"Are you and Harry fighting? because from what I heard before, you were definitely not fighting." She could hear us?

"You could hear us?"

"Well yeah you guys were practically making out like wild dogs right on your door. By the way, Liam lied. His agent didn't call him, he heard you guys and went straight to the door. I told you he was in love with you." Oh, fuck me. I feel like I'm in a soap opera , actually that's not a good thing because then Harry might be my uncle. "Em, let me give you some advice. Go to bed, wake up in the morning and then me and you will go shopping for spiderman memorabilia because your a fucking wierdo and enjoy that shit" To be honest, that sounds like a good idea.

"Deal!" I went straight to my bed and pulled out my laptop to check twitter and tumblr before I go to bed. Suddenly my twitter is blowing up, I look at the world wide trends and I think I shit my pants. I clicked on the trend hoping it would be about someone else but it wasn't.

"DASHA!" Dasha came running in and Dasha looked at the trend with her eyes wide and read it aloud.

"Harry Styles and Emily Hamilton." To be honest, I haven't really thought about the repercussions of dating, or even being near a member of a boy band, but looking at my mentions. I know now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this wonderful filler :P SORRY FILLERS HAVE TO HAPPEN!
p.s who do you ship? Emily+Liam or Emily+ Harry ? also what are your ship names? I WANT TO KNOW! :)

Much Love! xx