A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 19 - You Said My Name

The memory was too much to handle. I needed some air. I stopped dancing and practically ran out of the club. I leaned my head on the wall and started to breathe quickly on the verge of crying. I felt a hand on my back and felt instantly at ease.

"Emily, what's wrong?" I turned around to see Liam standing there with worried eyes. He put his hand on my shoulder and I instantly felt like I was safe and at home. I immediately dove into him and held him tight. I told him everything and he completely understood, he held me tighter and tighter at every word. I felt a lot better after Liam came to comfort me.

"Emily,why don't I take you home?" I nodded in agreement, he began to unravel from our hug and I instantly felt cold. He put his jacket around me to keep me warm." I'm just going to tell the rest of the group I'll be back."I stopped daydreaming when I realized Toby was at least ten feet away leaning on the wall looking at me.

"How long have you been there?" I walked over to him and leaned on the wall beside him.
"Since you left the club. I was here when Liam was here you just didn't notice me." I realized he sounded defeated.

"Toby, I….."

"No. Stop, you and Liam. You're kind of perfect for each other. I don't know if you see it but everybody else does. You're pretty much the same person but different genders, like Dasha and Louis. So, let's break up and hopefully I'll find someone too." I felt awful, but all I could think about is what it would be like if Liam and I became more than friends.

"I'm really sorry." He nodded and went back into the club. I suddenly felt alone. Right on cue, Liam came walking out the door of the club with a drunk dasha by his side.

"EM! I'M TIRED!" Dasha started walking towards the car. There's rare moments in time when Dasha is a cranky drunk and of course with my luck, today is one of those days.

I drove home with Dasha complaining beside me about everything she could think of, but it wasn't as bad because Liam was there to laugh at everything. It's one of those times that you appreciate everybody around you. When we got to my apartment, Liam and I had to drag Dasha into her bed. When we were done, we went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. While I got the water, Liam leaned on the kitchen counter and just watched me.

"What happened to Toby?"

"We broke up. We'll he broke up with me." Liam seemed a little sad but it didn't stop him from asking questions.

"Why?" I could lie to Liam now, but I don't think I have the heart too. I turned around and started fiddling with the tap so I wouldn't have to look him in the eyes.

"Because…Because.. He thought I would be better with someone else…" Liam came closer and nudged my shoulder so I would have to turn around. I turned around to see Liam so close that I could see every perfect pore on his face. Damn his perfect pores.

"With who?" I knew Liam wouldn't stop asking until I answered but I didn't know how he would react. He just broke up with Danielle and I still wasn't sure if I had feelings for him yet. Okay, I had feelings, but were they strong enough?

"With yo-" Before I could say that one word, Liam pressed his lips gently on mine. It was definitely not like the first kiss we had, we also weren't drunk. I started to kiss back and I pulled closer into his arms. This kiss felt safe, like I could be held at gun point right now and I would still feel as safe as if I were under my covers in my bed. I started to pull away when my whole apartment started to blast the song SAIL. I grabbed onto Liam but Liam wasn't Liam anymore, it was Harry.

"Wake up!"
___________________________________________

I opened my eyes to being in the car with Dasha and Liam.

"Fuck, Emily answer your phone. Sorry to wake you up from your beautiful dream but your phone won't stop ringing. I fumbled with my phone and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" My voice came out a little dazed and confused, still shocked from the dream I just had.

"Emily, please don't hang up when you find out who this is." My body suddenly clenched when I realized it was Harry.

"Harry, I don't want to talk."

"Emily, please just a minute I…" I knew if I let him talk for even thirty seconds that I would forgive him and now, I don't even know if I want that.

"I'm sorry..wait no I'm not." I hung up the phone and put it on silent. I then threw it in the glove compartment and looked at my two friends. They were both staring with curious faces, I gave them both a look to warn them that this is not the time and they understood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We finally made it to the store after an hour of driving and got out of the car. I waited for Liam to get out and jumped on his back. I rested my chin on his head and Liam put his hands under my knees. I couldn't help but remember the vivid day dream I just had and shiver a little bit. I looked up into the store and smiled at the amazing superhero stud, especially the huge spiderman plush toy in the window of the store. I got off Liam's back and was about to run into the store when I got pulled back by Liam. I ran right into him and looked up at him with confusion. Liam gave Dasha a look and Dasha nodded and walked into the store.

"You don't want to go in? I sure as hell do."

"Emily, tell me what happened." I could tell he wanted to help and just like in the dream, I didn't have the heart to lie.

"It's Harry…uhm…I called Harry this morning, to apologize and…he was drunk and …well.. with someone so.." I could feel Liam tense up beside me, without thinking, I grabbed both of his hands and tried to make him relax.

"I knew it. I fucking knew it. That little bastard." I could tell that he was thinking about how he should handle this, but I decided for him.

"Liam. Today is Dasha,Liam and Emily day. Fuck Harry. Well not literally, but I digress, this is the day where we have fun and forget all the bullshit in our lives. It's good to have these days once in awhile."

"Your right. Let's go buy that fucking huge spiderman plushy in the window of the store."

"That is exactly what I was thinking."

_____________________________________________

Dasha, Liam and I only decided to go to that one store because the traffic was horrendous. It even took us another hour to get back to the apartment. Once we got there, I realized that we have way to much food in our apartment. Liam told me Louis and Niall were living together, so I decided to give them a call. Dasha heard what I was doing and ran into her room to get changed. I could see Liam on the couch so I jumped onto him and started to dial Niall's number.

"Hello?"

"What's the craic?" I attempted a Irish accent but we all know it sounded like horse shit.

"Well, Well. Who could this be? That was a horrible irish accent, so it must be Emily!"

"Hey! I shall take that offensively! Anyways, would you and Dasha's boy toy like to come hang at the palace of Emily? I have way to much food in my fridge." I could almost hear Niall's smile when I said food." Oh and bring Zayn if he's around, I'm not sure if he's still visiting Perry in England."

"Fuck Yeah! And no he got back yesterday. We'll be at your place in thirty. If your lying about the food, I'm going to eat all of you. Mwahahahaha." I laughed at Niall's joke and said my goodbyes. I was actually really excited for everybody to come over because it's been awhile. I put my phone down and told Liam about the phone call. We started to have a conversation about youtube but I felt like he was holding something back, like he really wanted to say something.

"Liam….Spit it out." I could tell right away he knew what I was talking about.

"Well, when we were in the car. You kinda fell asleep and.. well..you talk in your sleep and you said somebody's name a lot."

"Uhmm..who?" It was probably Harry's that's why Liam seems on edge, but wait I hardly thought of Harry when I was dreaming I thought of….Oh. Shit.

"You said my name."
♠ ♠ ♠
Can anybody guess what chapter Emily's day dream is from? Also if you are having Harry seperation anxiety, DON'T WORRY. HE'LL BE BACK(next chapter). plus the boys are back! wooooo!

P.S I just hit 33 subscribers! WOOOO! thanks so much!!!

Much Love! xx