A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 3 - Say Hello to my Little Friend

"Hello?"

"EMILYY!!!!I'M BORED!" I sighed and stare at my phone in disbelief.

"Louis, how the hell did you get my number? You do realize it is fucking 3 in the morning?"

"Liam gave it to me to stop bothering him. Please I have nothing to do!" Right at that moment Dasha turns on the lights of my room and runs in.

"Emily! I'm bored!!!!!! Can we do something?" I stare at Dasha in disbelief. Is this real life? I hand Dasha my phone.

"Dasha, meet Louis. Louis , meet your soulmate..I mean Dasha." Dasha and Louis start talking and laughing on the phone. I complain to Dasha that I need my phone so she asks Louis for his number, gives me back my phone and leaves the room. I look at the clock and groan when I realize that it was 3:30 in the morning and I would have to wake up at 8:00 because I promised a fellow youtuber,Toby Turner, that I would meet for coffee to plan a collab video. I groan and realized that a certain person needed payback for waking me up. I look through my contacts and stop at the letter L. While the phone is dialling I go into my closet and get my little friend. I put my sound horn ready on my phone's speaker and wait.

"Hello" says a groggy Liam on the other side of the phone. I put my phone on speaker on the bed. I take my free hand and plug my one ear and then take a big breath. I press the trigger and the sound of the horn fills the room. After around five seconds, I let go and hang up my phone. I laugh at myself and fall back asleep. Oh how revenge is sweet.

_____________________________

I got up in the morning, whining to myself. Being a youtuber, you don't usually have to wake up early that much. I whined all the way to the shower and got in, just remembering to take off my clothes. I got out and started to brush my teeth staring at my face. I have always dreaded my button nose but I've gotten used to it by now, but i still tend to stare at it every morning. I got dressed in dark blue skinny jeans, a shirt with the batman logo I got from a fan and some warm boots. I put on a small amount of foundation and eyeliner and went out to the kitchen. Our kitchen is connected to the living room so I could see Dasha on the couch asleep with a bowl full of nutella beside her. I laughed at her state and went to make something for breakfast before I went to starbucks. I guess I should've waited but I was too starving.

I looked in our nearly empty fridge and took out two eggs. I got out a pan and sprayed it with PAM. I cooked them sunny side up. I swallowed them in seconds and was out the door.

____________________________

I finally found the starbucks with my iPhone. I texted Toby and he said that he was running late so I decided to get in line and order a drink. After being in the line for around five minutes somebody tapped my shoulder and I jumped.

"Emily, ooooh how was your morning? SOMEONE called me this morning and decided to give me a lovely wake up call." I turn around to see Liam with a frown on his face and disheveled hair. I laughed at his state and gave him a hug which seemed to have made him less cranky.

"Well a certain SOMEONE gave my number to Louis, who gave me a lovely call at the same time! What a coincidence!" With that someone beside Liam whom I didn't notice before gave a little laugh. I turned to see a certain curly haired boy smiling at me. When I returned the smile, he suddenly looked away and looked back at me with a frown. What is up with him?I do not understand this boy but for some reason I can't stop this crush I have towards him. I turn back to Liam when suddenly I see Toby walk through the door.

"Toby! over here!" He looks in the direction of my voice and comes over to my spot in the line.

"What's up girl?" he comes and gives me a hug and I can't help but feel somebody's eyes on me and I know for a fact it wasn't Liam.

"Hey toby! I'm doing good boy! This is Liam and Harry if you were wondering." Toby nods towards the two boys and excuses himself to do a vlog outside of the starbucks while I got our drinks. After me, Liam and Harry ordered we headed to the the other side of the counter and waited for our drinks. Liam looks towards Toby and laughs. Toby's outside talking to his phone while heelying in circles.

"Is that what you youtubers do on a daily basis?"

"Yes, do you have a problem with that?" I looked at Liam with a serious expression and Liam stopped laughing.

"Sorry Emily I didn't mean to off-" I cut him off by laughing loudly and he pushed me playfully in the side. I noticed Harry grabbed Liam's and his drink and looked at Liam expectantly.

"Oh well I guess we better be going. Talk to you later love"

"Cheers!" I said in a british accent mockingly. Liam gave a little laugh and even Harry gave a little smile looking me in the eyes. I couldn't help but stare back into the green orbs until he looked away. I coughed trying to hide my blush and grabbed mine and Toby's drink and went over to Toby and I's table.

_____________________

Me and Toby made plans to make a video about christmas which was in only a month. It was definitely a lot of fun hanging with Toby because our humour is so a like. We decided to start making the script on saturday, so I have two days to explore the lovely L.A or hang out with some people.

I went back to my apartment to see that Dasha was gone. I went to my room and received a text from Dasha.

Em! I'm at a call back right now for a television show and I'll be home in an hour. P.S Me and Louis were talking an hour ago and I kind of invited all of them to come hang out our apartment tonight. :)

Sounds good to me, more time to hang out with Liam. And Harry. I sighed at the realization. This is going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading :) if you liked this chapter or have any suggestions please review :) it would mean a lot to me. If you want to know my tumblr its whereveryourmindtakesyou.tumblr.com

much love! xx