A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 4 - What are You Playing at Styles?

I've been trying to convince myself to get off my lazy ass and take a shower and maybe look presentable, but tumblr wasn't having it. I looked at the clock and realized that Dasha said the boys would be here in an hour to hang out. So finally with what little will power I had, I closed my laptop and stumbled over to the shower. I got in and put it on to the hottest water I could take. I'm not even joking when I say one of my favourite past times is just taking immensely hot showers. There has been many times where Dasha almost broke the door down because I've been in the shower so long. Unfortunately, I only had an hour so I took a quick shower and got out and faced the mirror in my bathroom. I brushed my teeth then put on a little powder foundation. I decided that I was too lasy to blow dry my hair so I just put it in a side braid. I threw my towel in the hamper beside my dresser and put on a bra and underwear. I then skipped over to my closet and decided on wearing my favourite yoga pants from PINK that has a cool blue design and a grey bench sweater with a tank top underneath. I then went into my dresser to find the softest socks I could find. I found some soft pink ones and put them on. I smiled at my achievement because these socks were so fucking soft that they felt like they were making love to my feet. I looked in my mirror, convincing myself I looked decent and walked into the kitchen for some water.

As I was drinking my water beside the sink Dasha walked in and my jaw drop. She was wearing the shortest Pink shorts I have ever seen in my life and a tight tank top so tight I could probably convince myself it was skin. She even had her mid length hair loosely curled to make it look like she just had walked out of a hair salon. This could only mean one thing, Dasha likes someone.

"Who the hell are you trying to impress" I say in a mocking way while making an obvious gesture of looking her up and down.

"Oh no on….Louis" Dasha said with a huge smile while grabbing a spoonful of nutella.

"Jesus Christ, You're pretty much naked right now." Right as Dasha was about to retaliate there is several knocks on our apartment door.

"I'll get…" Before I even finish Dasha is sprinting to the door. I laugh at how desperate she is and go to stand beside her. She takes a deep breath and opens the door.

Niall is the first one to enter and hardly acknowledges both of us and surveys our apartment probably looking for the kitchen. Zayn walks in next on the phone but definitely takes the time to look Dasha up and down. He than smiles at me and then walks after Niall. Before I can even acknowledge who was coming in next I was engulfed in a hug by my favourite teddy bear.

"Holy Liam your hugs our just getting better and better. They are more addicting than crack." Liam laughs and turns to Dasha and his eyes go wide at her choice of outfit.

"Hello, nice to meet you. Not to be rude or anything but do you want to get raped or something?" I laughed at his comment and Dasha gives me the death glare which makes me laugh even harder. When I stopped laughing I realized Louis walked in and has his eyes glued to Dasha, She engulfs him in a hug and gives a wink to me and Liam and I give a little laugh and a thumbs up. Suddenly I see a certain curly haired wonder walk into the apartment. Surprisingly he doesn't give Dasha a second look but stares at me straight in the eyes. He turned away so fast that I needed to convince myself that he actually even looked at me at all.

"It's nice to see you again, Emily. Lovely to meet you Sasha." Everybody gives a little laugh at this common mistake while Harry stands there confused. Dasha walks in front of him and gives him a hug. Oh I wish I could give him a hug….wait,what? I mean I wish I could give him a pug….everybody loves dogs right?

"it's actually Dasha. But don't worry, common mistake." Before anyone can say anything else a certain blond haired boy comes running out of the kitchen with a sad look on his face.

"You have no food. I looked everywhere. The only thing I could find was nutella."

"Which none of you will be touching by the way or I'll rip your pretty little boy band vocal chords out you got it?" I smile at Dasha while everyone else looks at her with wide eyes. That girl loves her nutella. I then remembered there is chinese take out just across the street.

"Don't worry, I'll go get chinese take out. It's minutes away. I'll be right back." I grab my purse and slip on my sandals, I was about to walk out the door when Liam stopped me.

"Since we are at your place, it's on us. Harry can go with you because he has his credit card." I put a smile on my face and thank him even though I'm extremely nervous to be alone with Harry.

I turn to Harry and he already has his wallet and is at the door waiting for me. I walk out and practically run to the elevator. Harry gets in to the elevator and I press the elevator button that will bring us to the lobby. Since it was 20 floors down I decided I should probably try to have a conversation.

"So how's LA treating ya?" He looks at me, obviously surprised I decided to start up a conversation and utters the most interesting sentence I've ever heard in my life.

"Fine." Wow. He can't even have a conversation with me? Am I really that bad?

________________________________________________________________

We just got back to the apartment building after ordering some chinese food. Unfortunately, Niall called us and asked us to order so much food that it wouldn't be ready for at least 45 minutes so Harry payed them extra to bring it to my apartment. We get into the elevator and I look up at him. Wow. he seriously is trying to avoid looking at me at all. Am i really that repulsive. I've had enough of this.

"What's your problem?" Suddenly he looks down at me with wide eyes. Oh not expecting me to state the obvious are ya.

"Excuse me?"

"Ever since you've met you've been a total dick! Am I really that repulsive you can't have one conver-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence because I was suddenly being pushed against the side of the elevator. Before I could register what was happening. Harry's lips met mine. I couldn't ignore the sparks of this kiss and I started kissing him back. Suddenly the elevator door opened and Harry broke the kiss and walked out like nothing just happened. I walked out of the elevator with my jaw on the ground. What are you playing at Styles? That's when it hit me, he has a girlfriend and he kissed me? He probably did it because he can tell I have a crush on him and wanted to mess with my girly emotions. Is it that obvious I want him in my pants? At this point I was so pissed I decided I would treat him the same way he's been treating me for the past two days.

I picked my jaw up from the floor and went into my apartment. Louis and Dasha were on our love seat having a conversation. Niall and Zayn were sitting on the floor watching soccer and Liam was sitting on our couch also watching the soccer game. I ran over and dove into Liam's lap. He jumped a bit but then regained his posture.

"So where's the food?" I turned to Niall's expectant eyes.

"I'm sorry babe. But since you ordered so damn much, they're bringing it to the apartment in around half an hour." Niall looked disappointed but turned back to the television and got distracted by the soccer game.

I got off Liam's lap and layed my head on his lap instead and stretched my legs out on the couch. Just then I noticed Harry leaning on the wall of our living room and staring straight at me. I gave him a glare and looked up at Liam. He was playing with my hair but had his eyes glued to the television screen.

"Liam?"

"Yes, Love?"

"Will you do a video with me later about our accents? I've always wanted to do one." Liam looked down and smiled.

"Sounds good to me!" I smiled and turned my attention towards the soccer game on the t.v. For some reason I couldn't shake the feeling someone was staring at me but I shrugged the feeling and continued to watch the game.
_________________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V

I wanted to watch the game of football but I couldn't take my eyes off of Liam and Emily. How did they get so close so quickly? At that very moment Liam looked down at Emily, who had fallen asleep and he bent down and kissed her cheek softly. Jealously went through my body when I had a realization.

Fuck. I was falling for Emily.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks so much for reading this far. This is my first ever fanfiction so if you have any suggestions or opinions please tell me :)

much love! xx