A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 5 - Holy Sweetness in a Milkshake

I woke up from my nap on Liam's lap because my butt was vibrating. Wait..Why is my butt vibrating? Suddenly Sail by Awolnation started playing and I realized my phone was ringing. I got off Liam's lap and the couch. I pressed accept and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello! Is this Emily Hamilton speaking?"

"It sure is!"

"Hey this is the owner of L.A Dance Academy, You called a few months ago about using our facilities to practice and post videos." I totally forgot about that, now that I think about it the reason I bought this apartment is because it's a 15 minute walk from the dance school.

"Sorry for calling so late, but we accept your offer. We only have one condition, you must wear our merchandise when filming videos and put our information in the description of your videos."

"Wow, that's not a problem thank you so much!"

"No, thank you! You can come whenever you like, but there are usually more dance studios free in the morning."

"I'll come tomorrow then to practice! Thanks again! Bye" The owner of L.A.D.A said her goodbyes and hung up the phone. I put my phone in my back pocket and start to do a happy dance. That's when I realized everyone in my apartment was staring at me.

''Who was that?" Dasha said while laughing at my happy dance.

"It's the dance studio! They accepted my offer to use their dance studio for videos and practice."

"Oh, I totally forgot about that that's awesome!" Dasha came over and gave me a hug while dancing around.

"You dance?" I turned to Liam and nodded my head.

"What kind of dance? Ballet?" Dasha let out a short loud snort at Liam's comment.

"Nope, Emily is a hip-hop dancer, trust me she can't do ballet for the life of her." I proceeded to do the most awful pirouette to prove her point and everyone laughed. That's when I realized Dasha never talked about how her call back went today.

"Speaking of sucking at stuff, how did your call back go?" Dasha shoved me at that comment.

"It went really well, I don't know until next week though so I don't want to jinx it." I really hope she gets this, maybe it'll prove to her mom that Dasha's acting career could actually be really successful.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door, it must be the chinese food. I go up to the door and take the food and hand them a tip. Hardly a millisecond after I put it down Niall's already ripping the containers open.

"Woah, slow down there leprechaun. Let me get plates and utensils before you start eating out of your hand." I walk to the cupboard and get out some plates and put it on the table. Dasha then went into one of the drawers and got utensils for everybody.

"Dig in!" I decide to take some chicken balls and rice because I'm not too hungry and I go and sit at the dining table beside our couch in the living room. I decided it would be a good time to finish editing the video of me and the boys so I run into my room and get my macbook pro. Niall and Zayn decided to eat on the couch to continue watching the game and the rest of us sat at the dining table. Just as I was about to take a bite of a chicken ball, my butt starts vibrating again.

"Hello?"

"Hey Emily! It's Toby!"

"Hey, Toby what's up?"

"I know we planned on meeting in two days but my agent just called and said he got an audition for me that same day. Do you think we could meet tomorrow instead?"

"Only if you can pick me up at my dance studio and we'll work at your place."

"Sounds good to me. Bless your face."

"Peace out.Boop!" Toby laughed at my reference to his vlogs and then hung up. Dasha then stops eating and turns to me.

"I don't have any auditions tomorrow if you want to go shopping or something?"

"Sorry Dasha, that was Toby. He rescheduled for tomorrow. I'll guess you'll have to hang with Louis or something."

"Oh, that sucks.." Dasha makes a loud exaggerated sigh and Louis elbows her in the side.

"Hey! You know you love me!" Dasha then blushes and continues to eat. I can't wait for them to get together. After that conversation, I opened up twitter to see my mentions blowing up. That usually means one thing, somebody famous is following me. I went to my followers so excited to see who it is when I find five members of a boy band following me.

"You guys followed me on twitter? Holy sweetness in a milkshake, I'll never hear the end of this." Suddenly all the boys burst out laughing.

"What?"

"Holy sweetness in a milkshake?" all the boys continue to laugh and I pretend to look offended.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I run into my room and shut the door and continue to hear laughs outside of my room.
___________________________________________________________________________

After the boys left,me and Dasha decided to hit the hay. I woke up the next morning feeling energized, this is a good day to vlog. I jumped out of my bed and grabbed my flip cam. I turned in on and stared into the lens.

"Hey guys! I'm finally vloggin in L.A! I'll do an apartment tour later this week!. Right now I'm going to go the L.A dance academy to make some choreo for a new video then I will be planning a video with another youtuber…the one and only…Tobuscus! So look out for that video in the next month. I gotta go get ready. Peace out!"

I pressed the record button to stop the video and set my flip cam on my side table. I decided to skip a shower and just put my hair in a messy bun. I put on my favourite baggy sweat pants I got from Pink, a sports bra and a sleeveless sweater. I went into the bathroom, brushed my teeth and put some foundation on then I left the apartment.
___________________________________________________________________________

I'd been making choreography at the studio for an hour when I heard a knock on the studio door. I turned and saw Toby waving at me threw the window of the studio, I waved him in and he came through the door with a smile on his face.

"Hey, are you ready to go?"

"Yep, I just wanted to go through my routine one more time."

"Can I watch?"

"Whatever floats your boat, Toby" He laughed at my comment and sat at the mirror facing me. I went over to my iPod and pressed play. For this choreography, I chose the song Make It Work by Ne-Yo. It has a slow, hard hitting beat which is the style I'm best at. I put the remote for my iPod in my sweater pocket and waited for my cue. Suddenly my cue came and the music started to flow through me.

You understand me
At least you say you do
Lately that's enough for me
Looking for perfect
Surrounded by artificial
You're the closest thing to real I've seen...

Suddenly, everything around me just dissapeared and I was on my own flowing, to the song. Before I knew it the song was over and i came back to reality. I paused the music and turned to Toby who was suddenly right in front of me.

"How'd I do?" Toby just smiled and took me by the waist and suddenly there was no room between us.

"That was really ho-" Before he could finish I slammed my lips on his.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want to know what Emily dances like, look up Chachi Gonzales or Ian Eastwood!

Much Love!xx