A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 6 - Onesies

I realized what I just did and pulled my lips away from his. That was way to forward wasn't it?

"Oh my gosh, Toby. I'm sorry it was in the moment. I-" Before I could finish he pulled my lips back to his. Okay not as forward as I thought. The kiss became more passionate and I had to be on my tippy toes because I lack in height. Toby realized my predicament and pulled me to his waist by my thighs. Without breaking the kiss, Toby pushed me up against the wall, I couldn't help but think of the kiss I shared with harry yesterday but I immediately pushed it away. The kiss was getting more and more passionate then suddenly….. there's a loud knock on the studio door. Me and Toby both jump in surprise and practically end up at the other side of the room. Unfortunately since there is the biggest window possible on the wall of the studio. They definitely saw everything. I pick up my dignity and go open the door. One of the dance teacher's was outside the door with a smirk on her face like she just hit the jack pot.

"Excuse me, but it's mine turn to use the studio."

"Sorry I just lost track of time." Me and Toby practically ran out of the studio but I still caught what the dance teacher said when we we're leaving.

"Oh, I'm sure you did." Me and Toby walk out of the studio and stopped at his car. We both turned to each other in silence. Suddenly we both burst out laughing. When we were done our laughing fit. Toby grabbed me by the waist and whispered in my ear.

"We should do that again sometime." I feel a shiver come up my spine but I giggle to try to hide my nervousness.

"We should probably start working on this video eh? How far is your house?" He gives a little smile, probably knowing how I tried to change the subject.

"Only like 20 minutes, but I'm not sure how the traffic will be." I nodded and proceeded to look at my phone to check the time. I realized that it was noon so me and toby must've been …..talking… for half an hour. I look up to see Toby getting into the drivers seat of his car and I followed but getting into the passenger seat.
________________________________________________________

When Toby and I were finally done writing the script for the video and… well…. making out. It was already 5 o'clock. I decided that I should go back to my apartment and maybe eat some left over Chinese food because trust me, we have a lot of it. Toby offered to bring me back and I accepted even though it was only 20 minutes away. I just liked being in Toby's company and unlike Harry, he treated me like he enjoyed my company. Ever since I was a teenager, I had always worried about pleasing people and making sure they liked me. Sometimes I would even change who I was so they would accept me, but I refuse to do that anymore.

Due to my excessive day dreaming, I didn't realize that we were at my apartment. Toby put the car in park and gave me a smile. I took a chance and pulled his face to mine giving him a short tender kiss.

"Bye Toby, I'll talk to you later alright" Toby gave a huge smile and nodded his head. I gave him a wink and got out of the car.
______________________________________________________________________

When I got to the apartment, I was turning the key in the lock when I suddenly hear voices. I sigh and made a guess there was at least six voices in my apartment and five of them were foreign. I opened the door and was greeted by the boys and Dasha watching soccer on the television. Is this going to be a daily thing?

"Well, well. What are these immigrants doing in my apartment?" They all look towards me and give me a little wave. Liam gets up and gives me a hug.

"Emily! How was your day?" I blushed at the thought.

"It was… eventful. but I wasn't kidding when I asked what you guys were doing here." Niall looked at me and gave a face like the answer was obvious.

" We needed to finish the Chinese take-out from yesterday! We can't let that all go to waste." I looked at all the boys and my eyes stayed on Harry but I averted my gaze when he returned the look.

"Well i'm in the mood for hot chocolate." I opened the fridge to find, thankfully, milk. The only other thing in the fridge was Chinese left overs.

"Dasha, We need to go to target tonight." I said while pulling out the hot chocolate mix. Dasha agrees with me and we plan to go in around an hour. I take a small pot out and set it on the stove. I turn the stove on to medium and pour a decent amount of milk into the pot. I pull out the whisk and start whisking so the milk doesn't burn.

Suddenly Liam and Harry walk into the kitchen and lean on the cupboards. Harry taps my shoulder and I look at him while whisking the milk.

"Emily, I have to talk to y-" Harry can't finish what he's saying because my phone starts to ring. I'm to lazy to put it up to my ear so I put it on the table on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hello, this is the owner of L.A Dance Studios, Maureen, we heard you came this morning to practice your dance routines?"

"Yes I did! I plan on filming a video in the next two days. I picked up some of the sweat pants on the way into the studio so I can wear them in the video!"

"Thats great! But the reason I was calling was because we had a complaint that you were kissing a boy in the studio on your time and-"before she could finish I quickly to my phone off speaker and put it to my ear.

"and this will be your first warning to not have that kind of behaviour in the studio." I looked at the two boys in the kitchen hoping for some reason they didn't hear. Crap. They definitely heard. Liam looked like he was about to burst out laughing and I couldn't see Harry's face because he was looking down. Suddenly he stormed out of the kitchen and left my apartment. Why was he so mad? It had nothing to do with him. He should be happy I found someone else to think about.

"I'm so sorry, it'll never happen again I promise." I heard Maureen sigh. Uh Oh.

"Well I hope so. Have a good night Miss. Hamilton" I really need to get on her good side.

"You as well! Good night Maureen." I hung up and looked at Liam whose face turned red from holding in a laugh for so long. He suddenly couldn't take it anymore and burst out laughing. I was about to punch him in the stomach when I realized I should be stirring my milk. Hot chocolate is more important. I went back to stirring my milk, thinking about Harry… I mean Toby.

____________________________________________

After the boys had left, Dasha and I changed into pyjamas and planned on going for a target run and then hitting the hay. I felt cold so I decided to wear my black penguin onesie. It was all black except the feet which were penguin heads. I put on some boots over the onesie and also put a grey beanie on the top of my head. I look ridiculous. Perfect.

Once I was at the door waiting for Dasha I heard a laugh behind me. I turned around to see Dasha also in a onesie and beanie.

"Great minds think alike!" We laughed at our amazing fashion choice and walked out to Dasha's car. Once we were in Dasha's car, I told her everything that happened that day.

"I bet Harry's jealous and he really loves you but is hiding it because he has a girlfriend!" I looked at her in disbelief. That's ridiculous, I may be fantastic but not so fantastic that two guys are interested in me at the same time, especially someone like Harry.

"Somebody's been reading to many fanfics! How many are you reading right now?" Dasha was about to protest about her love of fanfics but gave in because she knew it was true.

"I'm reading two. One called The Locket which is so good I cry of amazingness every time I read it. and the other one I'm reading is Sometimes I Wonder and it is so well written I want to crawl in a hole and cry about how awful my own writing is."

"Seems like there is a lot of crying involved"
____________________________________________

After we got back from target and put everything away. I crawled into bed exhausted at tonights event. I picked up my phone from my side table. I must've forgotten to bring it to target. I looked at the screen I realized i had three texts. One from Liam, one from Toby and one from…..Harry.

Liam: Hey Em! When do you want to do the video? I replied saying sunday which is in two days.

Toby: Hey! We need to hang out! I want to talk about something :). I smiled at his message and told him I'll tell him when I have time tomorrow. I finally looked at Harry's text and my jaw dropped.

Harry: We.Need.To.Talk.
♠ ♠ ♠
Notice: at the moment i'm travelling around the Us of A! I don't know if I'll have wifi every night so there may be days when I don't post! BUT I'LL TRY MY BEST :)

Thanks for reading! please rate and review!

Much Love! xx