A Vlogger's Love Story

Chapter 7 - Cock Block

Ever since I got that text from Harry, I had been avoiding him for almost a week. Thankfully, it wasn't that hard because Liam said they had long hours of working on their album. So their days consisted of going to work and going to bed. I also had made a ton of videos for the last five days because I've had no one to hang out with. Dasha had so many auditions, that she was exhausted and she literally crawled to her room. Toby also had call backs for the same exact show three days in a row. So that was promising.

I went out to the kitchen of my apartment and started the kettle. This whole day I was editing a video I made about public restrooms and now I was exporting it to youtube. I took a blue mug out of the cupboard and placed a bag of white tea inside of it. Suddenly, I heard my phone go off in my room. I ran over and picked it up without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello?"

"Hey, It's Toby, are you at your apartment?" I smiled at Toby's excited voice. I assumed he had good news.

"Yes, yes I am. Are you going to tell me what you're so excited about?"

"No! Not yet! I'll be at your apartment in 5!" He hung up so I couldn't protest. I turned back towards the kettle and poured the hot liquid into my mug. I got an ice cube out of the freezer and put it in my tea because I'm to impatient to wait for it to cool down. I went back into my room to wait for Toby by scrolling down tumblr and drinking my tea.

Around five minutes later there was a knock on the door. I skipped over to my door and opened it to reveal a smiling Toby. Before I knew it he ran at me and took me in his arms.

"I got the tv gig! It's for the new nickelodeon show, the annoying orange! I'm going to be the only human actor on the show!The rest are cartoons!" I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"That's my boy! I can't say I'm surprised, you're made for that role." He then pulled me out of the hug and took my head in his hands.

"Emily, will you be my girlfriend?" I made a face to make it seem like I was thinking about it. He was fooled for a second, then caught on and pinched me in the side.

"HEY! physical abuse is not a good way to start our relationship!" With that he put his arms around my waist.

"So that's a yes?" Instead of answering I dove in for a kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled me in closer so there was no space between us. His tongue begged for entrance and I let him in. Toby started playing with the hem of my shirt when the door swung open and hit him in the back.

"I booked a commercial! Oh hey Toby…. OMG did I just cock block? I'm so sorry!." Me and Toby were laughing so hard, tears started to come out of my eyes. I pulled Dasha in for a hug at the exciting news.

"You deserve to cock block because you got a damn commercial!"

_______________________________________________________________________

Toby left the apartment after that little debacle. Me and Dasha decided we would celebrate her first acting job and Toby's tv show tomorrow night because we we're both pretty tired. I woke up the next morning from a text from Toby.

Toby: Hey! Want to get coffee?

Emily: Sure! Come pick me up at my apartment! I'll be ready by then.

Toby: Okay :) I'll be there in 20.

I got out of bed and went into the kitchen. I got out my favourite cereal, captain crunch, and poured some in a bowl. Since I'm lactose intolerant, I skipped the milk because I ran out of lactaid pills and grabbed a spoon. I ate in in a matter of minutes and ran into the bathroom to get ready. I braided my hair because I didn't have time to straighten it. I put on some foundation, eyeliner and lipgloss and went back in my room. I decided on wearing a high waisted striped skirt and a plain black short sleeved shirt. I slipped on my black high top converse and was out the door.

__________________________________________________________________

Me and Toby just got our coffee and sat down outside of the starbucks when I got a text from Liam.

Liam: Hello love! We have a free day today, wanna hang out?

Oh crap if Liam has a free day, that means Harry has a free day and-. I was cutoff from my thought because I received a text message and it wasn't from Liam.

Harry: You can't avoid me forever. Please , can we please just talk?

I sighed and stared at the text message for at least three minutes forgetting my company.

"Hey babe? what's wrong?" I looked up at Toby's hazel brown eyes and put on a smile.

"Oh nothing. Harry just wants to talk about something. Do you think you could drop me off at his apartment?"

"Sure thing." I texted Harry saying that I'll come to his apartment if he gives me the address. In a matter of seconds, he sends me the address to his apartment followed by a smiley face. Cheeky.

"You ready to go?" I looked up and realized that me and Toby both finished our drinks. I nodded, we threw out our drinks and got into his car. When I got into his car, I looked at my phone one more time to check if there was any text messages and set it in the cup holder. Harry's place wasn't far from starbucks so we got there in around five minutes. I gave Toby a kiss on the cheek and got out of his car.

When I got to Harry's apartment door, I took a big breath and knocked. Nervousness ran through me when I heard him shuffling towards the door. He opened the door in a pair of skinny jeans and a ramone's tee. His hair was in its perfect state and he had a smile across his face. God, he's so hot. I mean..God it's hot in here.. Is the air conditioning broken or something?

"Emily, come in." He gestured towards his apartment but I ignored his request and stayed out in the hallway. He understood that I wasn't coming in and came out into the hallway, shutting the door behind him. He took a deep breath. Suddenly he took my hand in his and sparks flowed through me. Damn, I hate that I feel this for him.

"Emily, there's something I have to tell you….Ever since we met I-" Suddenly we heard heels clanking in the hallway. We broke away from each other and waited for the person to round the corner. When she came around, I realized I've seen her in magazines. The long brown hair, the long legs, the model physique. It was Jessica Newberry. She was a model and the only reason she was famous is because she's dating a guy from a british/irish boy band.

"Harry!"

"Jessi? What are you doing in America? I thought you were supposed to be in London?"

"I wanted to surprise my BF of course! " I cringed at her voice. She didn't even acknowledge me there and she ran straight to Harry. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips. I felt something heavy at the bottom of my stomach and I knew exactly what it was. Being the polite person I am, I was about to introduce myself when I heard a voice coming around the corner of the hallway.

"Emily!" Toby rounded the corner with an iPhone in his hand. Is that my iPhone? I looked into my purse and saw a lack of an iPhone.

"Thank you so much Toby!" I went in for a hug and put my iPhone in my purse. Toby turned toward Harry and Jessi. Jessi looked between us and gave Harry a nudge to introduce us to her.

"Jessi meet Emily" I nodded towards her trying to not make contact with her angel skin. " And I'm actually not exactly sure who you are?" Oh yeah, Toby and Harry have never met! Actually Toby has only ever met Dasha.

"This is Toby" Harry and Jessi gave a nod towards him. Toby then wrapped his arm around my waist. I could see Harry's eyes on my waist with a look I could't comprehend."Toby's my boyfriend." I added as an after thought. Harry then turned towards Toby and gave him a disapproving look.

"How old are you?" Why was Harry asking this?

"Uh..I'm 27."

"You do realize Emily is 19 right? Don't you think you're a little old for her?" I could feel Toby tense up beside me.

"Maybe you should shut your-" I realized Toby was raising his voice and I pulled him towards the exit of the apartment building.

"Okay, nice meeting you Jessi, Bye now!" I finally got Toby to calm down and drive me back to my apartment. He still seemed a little distraught so I said that tonight would get his mind off things when we celebrate at the club. I know I should be thinking about Toby but I couldn't help but think about how Harry reacted when I introduced Toby as my boyfriend. Was he jealous?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that this chapter is short, I just went to three of the smithsonians in Washington today and I'm exhausted!

I can't promise a chapter tomorrow, but there is a possibility ! :)

much love! xx