Status: New Story<3 I promise I'll actually finish this one. xD

Walls

Accident.

Everyday things happen to us that we don't expect. The 16 year old that didn't expect to get pregnant. The old woman that didn't expect her husband to die. Then there's me who didn't expect to go blind at 5 years old.

See, my daddy was an alcoholic. Although, I didn't know it at the time. I thought it was just special juice that made Daddy happy. Mom knew he had a problem but couldn't do much because she worked nights at the hospital as a nurse and barely saw him.

Mom left for work that night and as usual my daddy was wasted. He asked me if I wanted to go get ice-cream. Being the little sugar addict I was, I said yes.

We got into his car and at first, I thought he was trying to be funny swerving all over the road. Then when he ran a red light and started going down the wrong side of the road, I started screaming and crying for him to slow down.

The last thing I saw was the bright lights of a semi coming at us.

When the semi hit us, I was numb with fear. I felt the thump of my head smashing against the dashboard and the teeth-grinding sound of metal scraping against metal. Then everything went black.

I woke up in the hospital and tried to ignore the throbbing in my head and opened my eyes. Everything stayed dark. I pulled my arm up to my face and felt that my eyes were open. I could hear my mom. I couldn't hear my dad though. I later found out he died on impact. "M-Mommy, why is it d-dark?" I had said.

"Honey, it's going to stay dark for a while. You, um, when that big truck hit you guys, you hit your head. Your eyes got disconnected from your brain. Sweetie, you're going to be blind for the rest of your life."

After a few years, I got used to it. I got up, I told my mom what I wanted to wear and then she helped me do my hair. I could only do certain things myself.

Now, at 18, I can't do many things. I don't have any friends because who wants to be friends with a person like me? I thought I was a useless waste of space.

That was until I met the boy that changed my life completely. Alex Gaskarth.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I had started a different story the other day but I didn't know where I was going with that so I deleted it and started a different ATL story. :)

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE! <3