Status: New Story<3 I promise I'll actually finish this one. xD

Walls

Encounter.

I groaned as I made my way to the park. This was one of those times it was frustrating to be blind. I wanted to see the sun, see the green grass and see all the people. But no.

I saw black. Just complete utter black. The doctors said unless a miracle happens, I was going to be blind the rest of my life.

It wasn't all that bad. Okay, I'm lying. It fucking sucks. My mom still has to pick out clothes for me and my hair usually goes in a ponytail. I mean, I can do some stuff for myself. For instance, right now, I know how to get around. I have one of those sticks that help you know where you're going.

Usually, it keeps me from hitting into people. But today, it didn't. I knocked into someone as I was walking to my favorite spot in the park.

"Hey, can you watch where you're going?" A boy said, grabbing my hand to help me up. I yanked my hand away and scoffed. "No, I fucking can't." I said, feeling around for my sunglasses and putting them back on. I rolled my eyes.

"What are you, blind?" He said. What a fucking prick.

"As a matter of fact, I am, you dick." I said, pushing my sunglasses up so he could see the milky look of my eyes. I put them back down and walked away.

I found my way to my favorite spot under a tree in the park. This spot was where my father would sit and watch as I would play when I was young.

Still flustered from the encounter with that boy, I leaned back on the tree and sighed. The nerve of some people. I know he didn't know I was really blind, but you can't say that type of stuff.

I took out my book and started reading. Braille was actually not that hard to learn. Considering I didn't even know how to read in the first place, it was easier.

After a little while, I heard footsteps and stop in front of me and someone clear their throat. I looked up, slightly irritated. "Yes?" I said, bitchier than I had intended.

"Um, I, uh, wanted to apologize for before. I didn't realize you were blind." I sighed. "Whatever. Nothing we can do now." I said.

"Can I at least take you for an apology coffee?" He said.

"I don't even know your name or anything about you... How do I know you're not some murderer or a pedophile?" He sat down next to me.

"Hi, I'm Alex Gaskarth. I'm 20 and sing for a band called All Time Low. Now how do I know you're not some murderer?" I suppressed another sigh. This guy was not going to give up.

"Fine, Alex. I'm Erin Matthews. I'm 18 and blind for the rest of my life." I could feel him nod.

"Well, how you doing today, Erin?" He said. Now he's just trying to be annoying isn't he?

"Fan-fucking-tastic." I muttered, putting my book back into my bag. "Good, good. So about that coffee...?" I cut him off. "If I let you buy me coffee, will you leave me alone?" I said, standing up.

"Only if you're nice to me." I groaned. "Fine."

I may not have been able to see but I know he was smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy crap. I think I have 6 subscribers already! And three comments. :) <3 This story isn't going to be very long. It'll probably be about 14 or 15 chapters and I might do a sequel. I dunno.

COMMENT/ SUBSCRIBE LOVIES<3