Status: New Story<3 I promise I'll actually finish this one. xD

Walls

Coffee.

Alex led me to his car, and drove us to the local Starbucks. We ordered and sat down. "So, you're in a band?" I said. "Now you're interested?" I took a sip of my Frappuccino. "Not really, I just wanted to make small talk."

I don't mean to be such a bitch. I'd rather just be up front with someone instead of tip-toeing around the truth.

"I appreciate the honesty and yeah. I'm the lead singer." He said, proudly. "Are you some garage band or do you actually play gigs?"

"Yeah, actually, we just got back from Warped Tour."

"Whoa, you played Warped?" I said, genuinely interested now.

"Yeah, it was amazing. I love touring. Something about seeing the world makes me..." He stopped when he realized what he said. I tried not to laugh. "Fuck. I didn't mean it like that. I meant. I- um. Sorry?" I chuckled.

"Calm your tits. I don't care. I'm used to it." I said. It usually doesn't bother me. Having grown up with it, I just have grown accustom to people saying shit like that.

"Oh, um, okay... Anyways, what about you?" "What about me?" "Tell me about yourself? What do you do for fun? Can you sing? Play an instrument?" I bit my lip and thought for a second. "I can play guitar a little. But I'm not that good. I pretty much just try and play songs by ear."

"Really? That's pretty cool. You should play for me sometime." I nodded. "I guess..." I don't know why I was making friends with him. I don't have any friends. I was glad to be out of high school.

No one wanted to be around me. I'm basically a freak. So when I was about 12, I decided that I didn't need anyone besides my mom.

But with Alex, there was something making me want to be friends with him. I wanted to get to know him. He was just so easy to talk to and easy to open up to. I wish I knew what he looked like.

"Hey, Alex, what time is it?" I said, remembering I told my mom I'd be home for dinner at 5. "It's about 5:30, why?" I sighed. "I got to go. I told my mom I'd be home for dinner. And that was a half an hour ago."

“Alright, I’ll give you a ride.” He said. I stood up and we walked back to his car. I told him what street it was.

“Thanks for coffee, Alex. I’m sorry I was such a bitch. I actually liked hanging out with you.”

“You’re welcome, Erin. Sorry I was a dick.” I smiled and got out of the car. I heard him pull away and I went inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapateerrr tres.
I'm so tired right now, so if something in here doesn't make sense it's because I'm delirious. xD

CAUSE, IM JUST A TEENAGE DIRTBAG, BAYBEEEEEEEEEEEE.
Has anyone heard the cover Alex did for Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus? I have that song stuck in my head.

COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE:)