Status: Not sure about this, but I'll see where this goes

I'm Still Human

Chapter 2

Randy's POV

I woke up in the makeshift pallet Mrs. Sanders made for me in the guys' room. I grabbed my camcorder and turned it on, facing it toward me.

" Good Morning everyone, we are in Day 2 of Documentary: I'm Still Human. It is Friday morning in Ivan Sanders' apartment in Huntington Beach, as you can see, he's still sleeping, so how about I change that?", I announced. I stood up to the top bunk, where Ivan sleeps, and whacked him with my pillow.

" Dude, what the fuck?!", He yelled.

I grinned at him," It's time to get up and start filming, so say hi to the camera."

He yawned," Hello camera, wanna see some fucked up shit?". I had no idea what he was up to, but I kept the camera on him. He hopped of the top bunk, which wasn't very high and landed quietly, I guess trying not to wake up Matt. Ivan then grabbed the waistband of his boxers and began to pull them down.

" Whoa, dude, what the fuck are you doing?!", I shrieked, covering the lenses of the camera.

" I was gonna show you my dick and my vagina. What, too much?", He smirked.

" Uh, yah", I nodded

" Well, that's what you get when you wake me up", He retorted.

I rolled my eyes," So, what's your morning schedule?"

" Uhh, well first I wake up Matt", Ivan then thumps Matt on the head, then turns back to the camera.

"Then me and him go to the bathroom, and brush our teeth and shit. I gel my hair and then we go to the kitchen and eat pop tarts", Ivan explains.

" Cool, well , while you do that, I'll get dressed", I told him and he nodded. I took my clothes out and got dressed. I straightened my hair then walked to the bathroom and knocked on the door. Matt opened the door.

" Yeah?", he asked me.

" Are you done in there Mr. Shadows?", I questioned nervously... This dude is fucking Hulk big, plus with those tattoos all over his body! I'm scared right now.

" Nah, but Ivan's about to get out, so come on in", he waved me in.

Ivan finished gelling his hair, and nodded a hey to me, then he walked out. Leaving me in the bathroom with M. Shadows. I started brushing my teeth, and I could feel Matt staring a whole in my head. So when I start washing my face, he speaks up.

" Why my brother?", he looks at me expectantly.

" Whaddya mean?", I was confused.

" Why did you pick my brother to make a document on?", he specifies.

Honestly, I didn't really have a legit reason, but I'm not gonna tell Matt that," Well, he seems interesting. He's popular around school, so I wanted to see why. Plus, I thought it'd be kinda easy cus we have every class together and live next door to each other."

He looked like he didn't believe me," So, it has nothing to do with him a Hermaphrodite?"

" I mean kinda, but that's not the only reason. I just look up to him I guess", I confessed.

He nodded at this, " Good, because there's too many people always fucking with him, and I don't need another ass to kick"

I nodded to show I understood.

I finished what I was doing and walked into the room to see Ivan already dressed.

" So you ready to go?", He asked me.

" You're the one with the car, are you ready to go?", I emphasized.

" Right, let's go", he grabbed his bag we headed to the car.

" What about Matt?", I wondered.

" Brian gives him a ride", Ivan replied.

After twenty minutes we arrive at Huntington Beach High. We get out the car and I turned on the camera. All of a sudden a blonde named Toni Vasquez was walking towards us. I heard Ivan mutter 'shit', but nonetheless smiled as she neared us.

" Hey Ivan", she looked at me standing behind him and waved," Hey Ivan's entourage", but not in a snooty way, it was in a joking tone.

I laughed and said, " The name's Randy"

" Well, nice to meet you Randy", she smiled. I never really talked to Toni, but she seemed nice.

" So, what's up Toni?", Ivan asked the blonde beauty.

" I just wanted to know what you were doing this weekend. Cus me and Allen are throwing a party this tomorrow after the game", she explained. Her older half brother, Allen Vasquez was a football star and threw parties after every game, whether they won or lost, but they usually don't lose.

" I'll think about it Tones, but no promises", He tried to let her down easy.

She frowned for a second," What about you Randy, will you be there?"

I was surprised she even asked me, I was flabbergasted at this invite from such a gorgeous girl.

" It all depends if Ivan goes, I am his entourage", I chuckled at the end.

" Well, hope you guys can make it, bye", she then skipped off to her brother and his jock friends. He then looked at us, mostly Ivan, and glared.

" What was that all about?", I asked Ivan

" What was what all about?", he asked back

" Why were you so annoyed at Toni talkin' to you?", I questioned. Who wouldn't want Toni Vasquez to talk to them?

" We dated for like two weeks, and then I broke up with her cus well, I just wasn't feeling it anymore. She hasn't gotten over it and bothers me. I wanna be her friend, but she keeps pushin' me over the edge.", he rants.

" So, are you gonna go to that party?", I asked.

He raised his eyebrow," Why, do you wanna go?"

I shrugged," I don't have to go, but it'd be cool to go. I've never been to a high school party"

Ivan's eyes widened at this confession," What the fuck, well now we have to go!!!"

I smiled at him, this should be an interesting weekend.

*** Lunch ***

Me and Ivan were sitting at a table outside, doing homework and talking about the documentary, so I figured, why not get some footage? We heard someone clear their throat behind us. We turned around and looked up to see Allen looking down at us.

" May we help you Allen?", Ivan greeted sarcastically.

" Yeah, you can help me, by backing off of my sister", Allen growled

Ivan narrowed his eyes at the jock and stood up. I was still filming, with no intention of putting the camera down now.

" Well, Allen, maybe you should tell your sister to back off of me", he retorted.

" Okay, obviously my sister doesn't know what she wants, seeing as she dated the biggest illusion ever. Once she gets over you, she'll realize that you're nothing but a confused hermy", he dictated

Ivan laughed, " It's kinda obvious that your sister wants me! I mean, she's always textin' me, callin' me, tryna video chat me, and here she comes right now, probably coming to sit with me" And indeed, Toni was walking our way with a smile on her face.

" Hey guys, Allen, what are you doin' here?", she asked her big brother.

He smiled a fake smile," Just having a little chat with these guys about the party, ain't that right fellas?", he then slung his arms over our shoulders.

" Yup, nothin' to worry about Tones, what were you comin over here for?", Ivan looked at Toni.

" Oh, I was just gonna sit with you guys, if that's okay", she stated

" Sure, we're not busy, have a seat, see ya later Al", Ivan nudged Allen away. He glared at him, then walked away.

" Hey Toni, do you mind if I interview you next period in gym?", I asked

She smiled," Sure, what for?"

"It's for my film class. I'm doin' a documentary on Ivan." I explained.

" Ok cool, why not now?", She asked

" Well, I haven't come up with any questions yet but, by next period, I will", I smiled at her.

As we were talking, Candice joined us. I knew she was Ivan's old girlfriend and current good friend, but who in their right mind would break up with her?!?!

" So Randy, I hear you're doin' a documentary on Ivan" she stated.

I nodded," Yup, why, what's up"

" I was just wondering, am I gonna be interviewed?", she looked nervous.

" Most likely, do you not want to be interviewed?", I quirked my eyebrow.

" I don't mind. How about after school at Ivan's house?", Candice suggested

I agreed and we continued with our lunch, but I noticed that ever since Candice sat down, Toni looked a little... envious.

*** Gym ***

We were outside on the bleachers, I told Ivan to leave me and Toni alone, so we could do the interview. He went to the field to throw a football around with some guys. I turned on the camera and pointed it to Toni.

" We are now interviewing Toni Vasquez, now Toni, can you tell us how you know Ivan?" I asked, even though I kinda already knew.

" Well, we met at one of my brothers parties. And some of the jocks thought it'd be funny to push him in the pool. So, me being the sweetheart I am, decided to help him and give him some of my brother's clothes. We stayed in my room all night just talkin' and watchin' episodes of Punk'd and Wild n Out. We connected, so we would go on dates and we became girlfriend and boyfriend", she described, a smile on her face. She must really like Ivan.

" Why'd you guys break up?", I knew the answer, Ivan version, I wanted Toni's version though.

She frowned, but let it go, and smiled," He told me that even though he thinks I'm a cool girl and all, he just wasn't feelin' it anymore. Believe me, I knew it would happen, but not after 2 weeks."

" Do you still like Ivan?", I knew the answer was yes.

" Oh most definitely, but he acts like he doesn't like me. He says he just wants to be friends, but I don't think I can just be friends", she frowned.

" Do you have any anger towards him. Like, do you want revenge?", I dared to ask.

Her eyes got big," Never! As hurt as I was, I'm not the type of girl to go psycho and kill or try to get back at someone. Plus, if I ever want any type of relationship with Ivan, I'm not gonna mess it up over some silly jealousy"

I heard her say 'jealousy', jealous of what?

"What are you jealous of?", I raised my eyebrow

" Honestly, I'm jealous of his friend,Candice. She was his longest girlfriend. She's like super hot and what not. She's known him for like a mega long time. I can't compete with her. Plus, I've seen the girls, and even the guys he talks to. I can't compete with any of them", she confessed.

" Well, it was great interviewing you, I think we're done here", I ended, putting away my camera.

"Alright, how did I do?", Toni asked with a nervous look.

" You did great, oh, and we will definitely be there tomorrow", I told her seeing her face light up.

" Really, that's great!", she squealed kissing my cheek, then goin' down the bleachers.

Ivan saw that I was now alone and sat next to me.

" So, how'd it go?", he asked, biting his lip.

" Pretty good", I nodded.

" What did she say?", Ivan looked at me

I shook my head," I'm not telling you, not until we finish the whole thing"

He gasped at this," What? That's not fair bro!".

" Yep it is, now let's get to class", I dragged him.

*** Ivan's room ***

Me and Candice were in Ivan's room while he was in the garage watching Avenged Sevenfold practice.

I turned on my camera," Alright, we are now interviewing Candice Rider. Now tell us Candice, what was it about Ivan that made you stick around after he stopped switching his personalities?"

She thought for a second," If you've ever really sat down and talked to Ivan, you'll know that he's sweet, kind, funny, and sensitive. I mean, that's beside the fact that he's really cute. I mean, I wanted to get to know who he really was, not Ivan, but Ivy Topaz Marie Sanders. And what I learned was something no one else can imagine".

" Do you still like Ivan, as in like, more than a friend?", I asked.

" I'll always love him. No matter how hurt I was that we broke up, I know that Ivan's always gonna be Ivan. He'll find someone else, then dump them, then come see me", She informed.

" So you mean, right after he breaks up with someone, he runs to you?", I tried to straighten out.

Candice nodded," I know I should tell him to stop using me, but I can't. Because whenever we spend that time together, it feels just like old times, like nothin's changed" I could see her tearing up. What is it about Ivy " Ivan" Topaz Marie Sanders that has everyone hooked?
♠ ♠ ♠
There ya go. It's almost 2 in the morning, I must really love you guys.

Big shout out to Bludgeoned.Brittany for being the first to comment, recommend and probably subscribe, I fuckin' cherish you Brittany :).

Any suggestions on what I should write next, or should I surprise you?

My favorite line was: " What is it about Ivy "Ivan" Topaz Marie Sander that has everyone hooked?"

What's yours?

Love Kay Jay Biatches