Status: Not sure about this, but I'll see where this goes

I'm Still Human

Chapter 5

Ivan's POV

I was on my way to pick up Candice for school. Randy was feeling sick so he stayed home. I pulled up in front of her house and honked my horn. Minutes later I see Candice walk out. She walks to my car and gets in the passenger seat.

"Hey babe", I greeted then kissed her.

She smiled when we pulled away,"Morning boo, Dunkin Donuts?"

"Sure", I then pulled of the curb and headed to DD.

We arrived to the place where Americans run on. I turned to Candi and asked what she wanted before going in.

I saw my cousin, Dia, was working the register today. She gives me free food whenever I come here, which is a lot.

"Hey D", I greeted.

She smiled," Sup Ive, what'll it be?"

"Uh, lemme have two bagels with cream cheese and 2 medium hot chocolates", I ordered.

She raised an eyebrow," A bit hungry are we?"

"Nah, my girlfriend's in the car", I laughed.

"Oh ok. Who is she?", she asked.

" 'Member my old girlfriend, Candice?", I reminded her.

"Oh her! Tell her I said hey", she said then handed me my food.

"Sure thing. I'll see you later", I said walking out and into the car.

"Dia said hey", I informed Candice, handing her the bag of food and hot chocolate.

"Thanks, and when you get a chance tell her I said hey back", she said.

"No problem", I answered, heading to school.

We got there and I saw Toni standing with Allen. We got out the car and Toni spotted us, and started walking over. I heard Candice mumble a sarcastic,"Oh great". I looked at her, but decided not to say anything... yet.

"Hey guys! Ivan, where's Randy?", the blonde asked.

"Oh he didn't feel well, stayed home", I answered.

She frowned," Too bad, I'll just see him after school then"

I nodded. Me and Candice headed to the cafeteria to eat our breakfast. I decided now would be a good time to ask about what just happened.

"Yo Candice, what was that back there?", I asked.

"What was what back where?", she asked back.

I gave a look," You know what I mean. When Toni came over to us, I heard you say "Oh great", but it didn't sound too great"

"It was nothing", she tried to convince me.

"Yeah right. What's your deal with her? Don't think I didn't notice how you reacted when I asked if you wanted to double date with her and Randy yesterday", I pointed out.

She looked annoyed," It's nothing Ivan, just drop it"

"No, I will not drop it until you tell me what's wrong", I stood my ground.

"Fine. I'm worried okay.", she admitted.

I was confused," Worried about what?"

"I'm worried that you might realize that I'm not what you really want and go to Toni", she looked down.

I lifted her head up," Why would you think that?"

"Oh c'mon. I know she still likes you! Everyone can tell. And what if you start liking her again?", she teared up.

"She doesn't like me, she's with Randy now. I don't like her anymore, I can assure you that. I like you and only you", I assured my crying girlfriend.

She wiped her tears and smiled," Promise?"

"Cross my heart and hope to be attacked by a Yorkie", I laughed. I had been saying that since 7th grade ever since Dia's Yorkie, Krayon decided he'd attack me in my sleep when I spent the night at her house. Yorkies may look cute and innocent, but those things bite harder than a motherfucker.

She laughed," You're such a dumb dick"

"A dumb dick you love", I smiled.

***Gym***

I was sitting on the bleachers with Jared and Ace.

"So how's Alaina and Chrishelle?", I smirked at the two.

"They're awesome, as a-matter-of-fact, they're comin' after school", Jared told me.

"Seriously, this should be interesting", I smirked."How old are they?"

"Alaina is 18 and Chrishelle is 21"! Ace answered.

"Ohh you guys got yourself some older women!", I laughed.

"Haha shut up man!", Jared laughed."It's not even like that, we're just friends"

I scoffed,"Yeah Hot Topic friends ... Friends with benefits!".

Both guys laughed at that and we carried on with something else.

"So uh, how are you and Candice? Everything alright in paradise?", Jared questioned.

I looked off onto the field to see Candice talking to her friends and looked back to them.

"Yeah we're good, but guess what? She's jealous of Toni", I informed.

"Seriously man? Why?", Ace asked.

"She thinks we still like each other, but I told her its not even true, we're good now though"

"Damn, I never woulda thought. Candice Rider jealous? The world is ending", Jared joked.

I was kinda shocked too. Candice is usually a confident girl, and never have I seen her jealous.

*** After school ***

The guys and I are outside the school waiting for the girls to show up. Not too long, I see a black pick up truck park in front. Two girls come out and I swear these girls are gorgeous.No way can they be Alaina and Chrishelle, how did these two meat heads pull them!? They walked up to us and hug the two.

"Hey girls, I'd like you to meet our best friend, Ivan. Ivan this is Chrishelle and this is Alaina.", Jared introduced us.

"Hey Ivan, we've heard so much about you", Alaina purred rubbing my arm.

I raised my eyebrow,"Oh yeah? Like what?"

She continued rubbing my arm,"Just that you're super hot, smart, and great in the sack"

"Did you also hear that I'm way too young for you and that I'm taken?", I snatched my arm away.

"None of that matters to me", she said.

"Yeah well it does to me. Guys I'll see you later, it was nice meeting you Chrishelle", I waved to them.

Chrishelle smiled,"You too"

I then walked to my car and got in, blaring the radio.

These hoes be actin up, and I be letting em.
♠ ♠ ♠
I haven't updated this in so long, so sorry if its short, I just wanted to give you guys something! Love you guys.

What's your fave line? Mine was "A dumb dick you love"

Love you guys,

KayJay Biatches