Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Flying

After our romantic night at the beach, we headed home because our flight to Fiji was the next morning. Thankfully, the boys arranged for all of us to take their private jet there, only because Lauren and I told the boys we couldn’t sit still on a plane for 16 hours, and if we had to make stops we’d probably get sick.

I had decided to stay at Harry’s that night, only so he could wake me up in the morning. Or vise versa. Before Harry and I started dating, I had known him as the flirt of the group, the one who always hooked up with random girls. So when Harry asked me to sleep with him that night, I was apprehensive. But he assured me that all he wanted to do was cuddle, so I figured I might as well trust him. I at least owed him that. I was surprised when he slid into bed next to me, wearing just sweatpants, but it let me check out his abs, which were very lovely. He had slipped his arm around my waist and we fell asleep like that.

The next morning I woke up and looked at the clock and groaned. It was only 5:30 AM and we needed to be up at 7 AM. An hour and a half left to sleep. I let out a deep breath and closed my eyes, dozing off within moments. The next time I opened my eyes, Harry’s soft green eyes met mine. I smiled. “Good morning.”

He kissed my lips softly. “Morning babe, how’d ya sleep?”

I sat up and pulled my hair up into a loose ponytail. “I slept good, probably because you were here.”

Harry grinned and sat next to me. “Maybe we should it more often.”

I nodded. “I’d like that.”

-----

Once we all got to the airport, we were escorted to their private jet by security. We loaded the plane, and Harry took a seat next to me. I smiled big. “I’m so excited. I’m going to Fiji with my best friends who also double as One Direction. It’s a dream come true.”

“Being with you is a dream come true, babe.” Harry smirked and kissed my lips softly.

“Ew, you guys are disgusting.” Louis shouted.

I wrapped my arms around Harry, not before ever so kindly giving the finger to Louis.

Within moments we were in the air and on our way to Fiji. I was excited to get there, but I was not excited for the 16 hour trip ahead of us. I didn’t know if I could make it out alive. I put a blanket over Harry and I and leaned my head on his shoulder. “Let’s go to sleep, yes?”

Harry smiled and kissed my forehead. “Of course babe. I love you.”

I grabbed his hand and held it. “I love you too.”

-----

When I woke up, Harry was still asleep next to me. I smiled to myself thinking how absolutely perfect he looked when he slept. Me on the other hand, I drool and I look like a fucking mess. Harry didn’t have that problem obviously. I looked around and noticed that everyone else around me was asleep. I sighed and looked out the window. Sadly, I couldn’t see much cause we were flying thru clouds, making the ride start to get a bit bouncy. I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. I didn’t mind flying, but turbulence was not my thing. I couldn’t handle it at times, it just scared me. I didn’t realize it, but I must have tightened my grip on Harry’s hand because within seconds he woke up.

“Ow Jesus, when did I start dating a body builder?”

I raised an eyebrow. “What?”

“My hand…you’re crushing my hand..”

I realized how hard I was squeezing his hand and let go quickly. “Oh my gosh, I’m sorry.” I kissed his hand and giggled. “All better?”

He laughed. “Yes of course. Something wrong though?”

I frowned. “Just the turbulence. It’s freaking me out.”

Harry bit his lip and put up the arm rest that was between us. He managed to lay down across the seats, and he pulled me next to him, wrapping his arms around me and the blanket on top of us. “I’m here to protect you, to keep you safe. My arms will be around you until you wake up, alright babe? If you wake up and you’re scared, wake me up. I’ll comfort you. I’ll do anything for you to make this trip as perfect as possible.”

I blushed and let out a small ‘aw.’ “Harry, that was so sweet.” I adjusted myself so that I was finally comfortable. My eyelids were heavy, and I felt like sleeping. Before I closed my eyes, I whispered to Harry. “And by the way, just being with you on this trip is perfect enough. I love you.”

“I love you too, Carly.” Harry kissed my forehead and with that, I fell back asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG so sorry I haven't updated! I started my sophomore year of college and I've been busy between work and school. But since it's Labor Day weekend, I'll be updating more. :) I'm sorry for not updating but thanks if you've stuck with me. :)) xo Enjoy this!!

Image
Perfection at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.