Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Passion & Pleasure

I smirked and looked at Harry. "Why am I not surprised that you said that?"

Harry grinned and reached around to my back, untying my top and throwing it on the floor. "Cause you know how I am."

I giggled and pressed my body up against Harry's, kissing him hard. "Mm and I don't mind it one bit."

Harry pulled me close to him, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me backwards to the bed, flopping backwards pulling me on top of him. I sat up and wrapped my legs around him so I was straddling him. His hands wandered up and cupped my breasts, massaging them gently, earning a couple moans from me.

I ran my hands up and down his body, as I pulled his shirt off. I felt his abs tense up under my fingers. I smiled and started unbuckling his belt as he rolled me over so that he was now on top of me. He ran his fingertips down my stomach stopping at my swimsuit bottoms. He leaned down and grabbed the top of my bottoms with his teeth and pulled them off. I bit my lip as his mouth trailed down my body, tingling with his touch.

I slid Harry’s jeans off, becoming aware of the large bulge in his boxers. I smirked and ran my hand over the bulge, making Harry groan. I grabbed each side of the waistband and pulled his boxers off. Harry crashed his lips onto mine, his tongue licking my bottom lip. I allowed him entry and opened my mouth, feeling our tongues swirl together. He slowly pulled back and bit my bottom lip playfully, before trailing tiny kisses down my body. He massaged one breast with his tongue while he rubbed the other, as I closed my eyes and gripped the sheets.

From there, he kissed down my tummy until he reached my bikini line. He stopped and moved down so that he was kissing up my thigh. He slowly moved closer and closer up my thigh before he started kissing my entrance. I bit my lip again, moaning a little louder than last time. After he was finished, I ran my hand down his body and grabbing his length, rubbing up and down. Harry threw his head back in pleasure, as I moved my hands up and down faster.

Within minutes, Harry was hard and I was ready. He slid a condom on before he leaned down to kiss me, gently pushing his length into me swiftly with one thrust. I moaned at his size, and took a couple deep breaths before I returned my lips to Harry’s. He started thrusting slow, so that I could adjust to his size, but after I had adjusted, he started thrusting harder and faster. I broke the kiss, throwing my head back in pleasure as I arched my back, pushing my body up against Harry’s.

“Oh…my God, Harry.” I tried to talk to the best of my abilities, but I was overcome with so many feelings and emotions, I couldn’t think straight. And when I could talk, my words were breathy, and I couldn’t manage to say much. “This…feels…oh my God.”

Harry just smirked at me again, running one hand through my hair. I leaned close to him, kissing him again, with much more passion than I ever had before. I could feel myself getting close to my climax, and I was sure Harry was too. With one big moan from me and one big moan from Harry we both finished around the same time.

Harry flopped down in bed next to me, wrapping his arms over me and pulling the covers over us. “Mm, Carly I love you so much, babe.”

I grinned his smiling face before me. He looked so happy. Happier than I had ever seen him. And I was happy. Happier than I had ever been.

“I love you too, Harry. I always will.”

Harry smiled and kissed my lips one more time, before closing his eyes. “Good, because I’ll never stop loving you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a pleasure to write, lemme tell you. ;) Oh how I wish it was real life. Every day of my life.

LWWY....OMG....if my ovaries weren't gone before that music video, they're certainly gone now.
If you haven't seen the video, here ya go. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbPED9bisSc

Anyways, I'll be trying to update more! Suggestions are always welcome, cause I always get stuck!

Image

Image

Image

Image
OH MY GOD I'M DEAD. ;)

ENJOY LOVES! xoxoxo