Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Disney World

The next morning Nathan called me really early, earlier than normal, but he was apologizing like he normally does. He told me he wanted to take me to Disney World to make it up to me. At first I disagreed, but then I thought about all the fun we’d have, and I decided to go. That was the worst decision I’ve ever made in my entire life. By the time we got there, it around 4 pm. We were there for probably about an hour when he decided to pick a fight with me because I didn’t order him the right food. I brought the tray back to our table, and he screamed at me telling me that he wanted a cheeseburger not a hamburger. I slammed the tray on the ground and informed him that we were over. Innocent bystanders had the park security kick him out of the park because he looked like he was about to punch me straight in the face. There were two people that I needed to call.

First I called Lauren and told her what happened. Then she called the boys, and then called me back. She told me the boys were picking her up in 5 minutes, and they were all going to pick me up.

-----

By the time they got to Disney, the park was closed, and I was being held in the security office in the front of the park. Harry strolled in, whispered something to the guard, and then walked over to me.

I threw my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. “I am so happy to see you.”
He smiled and brushed the hair out of my face. “I’m even more happy to see you, and I’m so glad you’re okay.”

I couldn’t contain my emotions because tears just started pouring from my eyes.
“Hey, hey.” Harry wiped my tears with his thumb. “There’s no crying at Disney World!” He laughed, causing me to laugh as well.

It was so hard to believe that yesterday I had basically rejected Harry, and then all this happens, and somehow Harry wasn’t even mad at me. Why…why wasn’t he mad?

“Why are you even here? I mean you were probably pissed after I basically turned you down yesterday?” I asked, looking confused.

“I’m here because I care about you. And when you told me you were taken, I was a little disappointed, yes. But from the moment I met you, everything changed.” We both giggled at the fact that he quoted his own music.

“I couldn’t be upset with you for being happy.” Harry kissed my cheek.

-----

After talking for a couple more minutes, Harry and I walked out of the security office and we were greeted by Lauren and the boys. I let go of Harry’s hand and threw my arms around Lauren’s neck, crying slightly. When I pulled back from the hug I noticed that she too was crying. “I’m honestly so glad you’re okay, Car.” I hugged Lauren again.

After we finished having our little best friend moment, Harry pulled me towards the Cinderella castle. “Come with me.”
“It’s not like I have a choice, you’re holding me with the death grip.” I laughed.

He loosened his grip on my hand and led me to the castle. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“So since we’re here, at the Cinderella castle, I wanna let you know that you’re a princess and you deserve to be treated like a princess. And I promise to be your knight in shining armor always…” His voice trailed off.

I blinked, trying to fight off the tears that were forming in my eyes. No one had ever been so sweet with me, so patient, so calming.

“Harry, are you asking me out?”
“Well love, that depends. Are you saying yes?”

And even though I had just gotten out of one of the toughest relationships I’d ever experienced, I kissed Harry like I’d known him for years, I kissed him like I meant it.

“Does that answer your question?”
He smirked and kissed me again.

I could hear the boys hollering and Lauren ‘aw-ing’ and I saw flashes, meaning they were probably all taking pictures of me and Harry. I didn’t even care. I was happy.

Finally happy. At the happiest place on Earth. With the best boy…friend in the entire world.
♠ ♠ ♠
AH MY EMOTIONS. I HAVE THE CHILLS. SERIOUSLY AM IN LOVE WITH MY OWN CHAPTER. Cannot express how much fangirling is occuring right now.

Image
<3 ;) Perfection.

Hope you guys like this story! Started out way more dramatic than my other fanfics. I really love this one!

Image
So adorable. I can't even.

Enjoy!

xoxo