Status: New story. Active.

Complicated

Trip

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I walked into the bathroom and examined my eye. It was black and blue, and it was super swollen. I reached up and barely touched it, but even with the gentlest touch, it would have hurt. I took some Advil, and then got dressed. After I was dressed, I decided to burn anything that was Nathan’s or reminded me of Nathan. This included CDs, love letters, clothes, stuffed toys and cards. The only thing I was keeping was the jewelry. The boy had good taste in jewelry, that’s about all he had good taste in. I collected everything in a cardboard box and headed out to my back porch, where Lauren had already started a fire. One by one I threw things into the fire, watching them turn into ash. I let out a sigh of relief, and was surprised when I felt hands around my waist. I turned my head slightly and saw Harry behind me, holding onto me tight. I turned back to the fire, and dumped the remaining items into the fire. I waited until everything was burnt up, and then put out the fire. Lauren had gone inside to make the boys lunch, leaving me and Harry alone outside. I walked over and lied down on the hammock that I always forgot I had. Harry carefully cuddled up next to me.

“How’re you feeling? Between your eye and just successfully erasing Nathan out of your life?” He looked at me, his face expressionless.

I smiled and kissed his cheek. “My eye hurts, but that’s to be expected after you get punched in the face by a man. And to erase Nathan out of my life feels amazing.” I paused. “And the fact that you’ve been by my side through all of it, makes me a hundred times more happy.”

That last part made Harry smile so big. He was legitimately smiling from ear to ear. He brought a whole new meaning to that saying.

We laid there for what felt like forever until Lauren came outside with the rest of the boys. “Hey love birds, we have an idea,” Lauren spoke up.

I looked at Harry, and laughed. “And that is?”

Lauren looked at the boys then back at me. “You’ve been through a lot these past couple weeks. We wanna do something for you.” She paused and pulled boarding passes out and waved them in front of my face. “WE’RE GOING TO FIJI!”

I jumped up and my jaw dropped. “Excuse me?” I shouted.

“Yup. The boys and I planned the entire trip. We’re all going!”

I got off the hammock so fast that I knocked Harry off and he fell on the ground. I jumped into Lauren’s arms and squealed. “Oh my gosh, thank you! I love you!” Once she put me down, I went to help Harry up, and we both walked back over to the rest of the boys.

“You guys are honestly the best guy friends I’ve ever had.” I looked at Harry. “And you’re the best boyfriend in the entire world.
♠ ♠ ♠
They're going on vacation! Yay! :) 2 recs, 74 readers and 10 subbies! Woot! :) Shout-out to 'ShawnieRiot' for her comment!

Image
;) ;)

Image
Perfection.

Enjoy!

xoxo