Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Birthday Girl

I spent my day with the 6 people who made me the happiest. They took me out all day and pampered me to the fullest and when it was the perfect time they brought me to Newport beach just in time for the sun to set, we all admired how beautiful it looked. It was hard to believe that something this beautiful existed and lasted for such a short amount of time. When the sun had disappeared that's when the party really began.

After dinner I was beyond full. I ate to my hearts content and laughed till my face started to physically hurt. I looked around at everyone and it made me happy that we could just be in the presence of one another and have so much fun even if we weren't doing anything. I pulled my wedges off and let the shoe straps hang from my wrist. The water reached just above my ankles as we walked on the shore, the water was freezing cold but when my feet finally adjusted it felt really nice.

"Having fun?" Harry's familiar voice spoke. Everyone else was a head of us.

"The best time actually."

"Well then I did a good job!"

"What do you mean?"

"I sort of arranged for this whole dinner." He brought his hand to the back of his head, he was smiling when I looked over at him and for the first time my stomach started doing cart wheels. I shook it off and tried to focus on looking down at me feet.

"You didn't have to do that Harry. Thanks anyways, I am not a big birthday person but it means a lot to me."

He got close and lightly bumping me, I giggled and grabbed a hold of him to keep my balance. The last thing I needed was to fall into in the water. "Watch it!" I playfully punched him in the arm. He acted shocked then picked me up off the ground running into the shallow water when I screamed for him to stop and he did.

"Please don't I'm begging you!" I batted my eyelashes and pouted.

"What makes you think that will work on me?"

"It works on every guy Harry. I practically invented it!"

"Oh is that so? Then how come I have the urge to drop you right now?"

"No!" I screamed tightening my grip on his bicep. Just then I realized how muscular he really was. Once again my stomach started up.

"Fine! On one condition."

"Okay what's that?"

He blushed. "Birthday sex!"

I tried to keep from laughing out loud but I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing so hard that I snorted. Usually I'd be super embarrassed but right now I couldn't do anything but laugh.

"Wow Heather! Way to turn me down you could of just said no!" He set me down and I continued to laugh. His face gave me the impression that he was upset so I bit my tongue and calmed myself.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to laugh! I swear."

Harry crossed his arms over his chest and looked away.

"Harry..." He ignored me trying his hardest not to make eye contact. "Harry I'm really sorry!" He started walking away from me, I grabbed his arm and pulled him back. Before I could say anything he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into the most passionate kiss I'd ever had.

We kissed for what seemed like forever. When he pulled away my eyelids fluttered open. I looked towards the guys and Mackenzie but they weren't even paying any attention to us, it made me feel better because that way they could not make comments and turn it into a big deal. Harry and I continued walking he held my hand this time and we were pretty quite. It was a nice quiet.

-

Louis and Zayn created a fire and we all sat around in a circle, Niall attempted to tell a scary story which ended up with us all laughing because no one would take him seriously. I mean look at him he was adorable and that was the only thing he could be. We decided to head back to the car because the breeze was freezing cold, that was our cue. Walking back Harry took his jacket off and wrapped it around me, I hug his arm and stayed fairly close to him. He was producing so much body heat I wondered if that boy even needed any type of jacket which explained why he gave it to me.

Harry and I took the back seat. Louis, Niall and Mackenzie took the middle and Zayn drove with Liam in the passenger seat. It was almost midnight, everyone seemed to have drifted off to sleep except for Zayn, of course and Harry and me. I cuddled up into Harry and he wrapped his arm around me.

Harry whispered into my ear, "Happy Birthday love." Then I was asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
this will most likely be my last update today. I am spending the day with family :) alright byee.