Status: my very first Fan Fiction :)

Unlikely Beginning

Airport

Louis, Liam, Zayn and Mackenzie flung my door open screaming at the top of their lungs. I awoke from my slumber nearly pissing myself. Harry, who for some reason was asleep next to me, was now awake for the same reason.

"UP, UP, UP!" Liam pulled the covers away from us and goose bumps surfaced all over my skin. I was still in my birthday dress. I realized that I had fallen asleep in the car on the ride home. Harry must of been the one to carry me into my room and had fallen asleep in the process. We were both fully cloth but Mackenzie still gave me a look.

I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 10 o'clock exactly. "Why in the hell are you in here interrupting my beauty sleep?" Harry asked them, I was glad he asked first because I was wondering the same thing.

Mackenzie and Harry exchanged looks.

"Okay what is going on?" I got up a bit furious because it was freezing in my room. I walked into my closet pulling sweats and an over sized t-shirt on. I didn't bother to take off my dress I was more concerned about figuring out why they were here and when I could go back to sleep. When I walked out of my closet Harry and Mackenzie both had a creepy grin on their face.

"So Mackenzie and I have a surprise!"

"And what's that?"

"We got tickets to go to Cancun!" Zayn shouted towards me.

Louis and Liam jumped up and down behind him yelling. "It's your birthday present!"

"Cancun? As in Mexico!" I looked at Mackenzie and telepathically I told her I couldn't just leave. I knew she received my message because she then said.

"Heather I know but I checked all your schedules, already called your boss and he said it was fine!" I became a bit tense because I didn't want to miss work I was already on vacation, I didn't want to seem like I was pushing it asking for more time off. Mackenzie knew I couldn't turn it down if she already cleared my schedule and that made me heat up a bit.

She looked at me hopefully and I brought my hand to my hips and sighed. "Oh what the hell! Just one condition," I paused to make sure they were all listening, "under no circumstances is my birthday to be mention to anyone while we are there! This is going to be a vacation for all of us. It's not just for me!" Zayn lunged towards me nearly knocking me and him to the floor.

"She said yes?" Niall walked through my door with a sandwich in his hand. I knew he just came back from raiding my kitchen.

They all shouted, "SHE SAID YES!"

-

When I finally finished packing I looked around a few more times listing everything that I for sure needed. I walked over to Mackenzie's room and saw that she packed nearly everything she owned.

"I think I got everything but I'm not sure! I feel like I'm forgetting something." I said tapping my fingers to my lips.

"See I never have that problem!" She sounded out of breath because she was trying to zip up her over full suitcase.

Laughing I sat on top of it as she zipped it up. I dragged her into my room and she told me I needed another suitcase, she came back and we began loading more things into it. Extra clothes, hair and makeup products and more things I thought might come in handy.

Harry, Louis and Niall looked down at all of our suitcases. Mackenzie and I each had about 3 suitcases filled with all the things we needed to bring. "I think..." Louis said a bit confused, "we might need to bring another car just for your luggage." Mackenzie and I giggled, I walked over grabbing the keys to my Escalade and the boys piled our suitcases into my car.

When we got our luggage checked into the plane we made our way to the gate. It got a bit hard because a ton of paparazzi started flashing pictures of us. Harry shielded me with his body as both my hands held onto his left hand. They asked tons of personal questions including me being his girlfriend but he refused to answer any. When we got to the gate they weren't allowed to follow, security escorted up to a terminal and we got on. That's when I realized we were on a private jet. I was in shock it was beautiful. I became so nervous because everything looked so expensive I didn't even want to sit because I thought I might break something.

"This is amazing!" Mackenzie jumped into my lap as we both looked around. "Everything looks so expensive!" Niall called Mackenzie over and she planted a kiss on my cheek and off she went.

Harry plopped down in front of me and leaned in to say something. "You wouldn't happen to be afraid of plane rides would you because I'd be more than happy to cuddle you!" He patted his lap signalling for me to come sit but I shook my head.

I replied, "if I were afraid of planes would I be on one right now?"

Zayn was eavesdropping and he laughed, "BURNNNNN!!!!!!" He put his hand up for me to high five and I did.

-

A few hours passed and I became uncomfortable in my seat so I jumped up and accompanied Louis. I tugged on his earphone and he opened one eye to see who it was. Pulling his earphones out of his ear he smiled at me.

"Tired of Styles are we?"

"I thought you might want him for a little while!" He laughed.

"No thanks. You keep him!" I whined to him that I was bored and he quickly turned that upside down. We watched movies on his iPhone and he showed me funny YouTube videos. I was laughing when Harry interfered.

"Why'd you leave me?" He frowned and Louis wrapped one arm around me playfully.

"She's mine for right now back off curly!" They fought for a few minutes until Liam came and scooped me up and ran me over to where he and Zayn were.

I sat with them for the rest of the plane ride. I made eye contact with Harry a few times and he pouted for me to come back to him but Liam kept me prisoner until the plane landed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. it's simple but fun to read :) okay comment, subscribe and rec pleaseeeee. It would be very much appreciated <3